Will My Dog Like Thailand?

Weho

My old Pyrrenean Mountain Dog came with me when we moved here full time in '97. She was already 10 then and lasted almost 4 years more. A very good age for such a giant breed.

We regularly gave her a short back and sides and soaked her with water when it was very hot. We also gave her access to the cold stone kitchen floor, but she never entered an air conditioned room.

We have a garden, so she had the run of that during the early morning and evening and we always took her for an evening walk.

Currently have 8 (almost all) rescue dogs. All hide out in the heat of the day and exercise morning and evening.

Be very careful with your dog when you are here. One little Foxhound bitch of mine was poisoned with cyanide last week and there have been other posts warning about this problem.

Yeah .....why on earth would anyone bring their dog to Thailand. You have to be kidding. People here walk their dogs sometimes but most carry them. You will see people carrying their little muts because they dont want them to get dirty or get eaten by a sewer rat bigger than their dog !!