Two Burmese waitresses seriously injured in Central Pattaya Road Crash

webfact

Two Burmese waitresses seriously injured in Central Pattaya Road Crash

crash-47.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Two Burmese waitresses, who work at a Seafood Restaurant on the Central Pattaya Road, are currently fighting for their lives in Hospital following a hit-and-run road crash in the early hours of Tuesday.

The crash occurred close to Foodland and resulted in serious injuries sustained to 19 and 21 year old Burmese waitresses, who were crossing the main road when they were struck by a black car at-speed. The car sped off before authorities arrived and was previously being chased by a Minivan and its driver, who had been struck by the car moments earlier.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/197638/two-burmese-waitresses-seriously-injured-in-central-pattaya-road-crash/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-05-27

Please explain to me can Burmese girls work in Thailand as waitress? Do they get work permit?

They should have migrant worker permits just like thousands of other migrant workers from neighbouring countries.

only for citizens from neighbouring countries?

Please explain to me can Burmese girls work in Thailand as waitress? Do they get work permit?

If you go down to Koh Chang you will find it very hard to find any Thai waitresses and waiters in any of the hotels or restaurants. They are nearly all Cambodian and it's been like that for years

How awful. Thoughts are with the two young ladies - hope they pull through.

I wonder whether this would have occurred had the mini van not been chasing the black car? The van driver could have been trying to get the other car's number plate, the two drivers could have been in a dispute before getting into their vehicles, they might have been gang rivals ... who knows. But let's just hope they are both caught and interrogated.

You should be more concerned about whether the two girls will recover, than bothering about work permits.

What about the B@stard driving the car? Is the work permit more important than the police catching the car driver?

So, no sympathy from you then for the plight of the 2 seriously injured girls. You're all 'heart' aren't you?

who said that???

struck while crossing the road and knocked down by a speeding car it shows what lax laws we have for gods sake lets have some law and order here this should not happen get some regulation on the roads we need harsher laws harsher penalties if you cant sort it get someone in who can .

One more example of the cowards of the roads in Pattaya.

shame on you who ever you are.

Typical attitude of Thai male drivers of pattaya. never take responsibility for there actions

just runaway, bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Hope the girls recover soon.

Edited by onemorechang

So, no sympathy from you then for the plight of the 2 seriously injured girls. You're all 'heart' aren't you?

Agree with you there J.Brown. Injured, their fault for being Burmese I suppose, as for riding on a motorsai at night, serves them right. Hope they recover and the bastard in the black car runs out of road soon. Another night in P.

please explain to me why can ask stupid and irrelevant question when two young girls badly injured dry.png

Work permits? is that all you can comment about regarding a tragic accident.......have some compassion for the young girls please....or is that beyond your capabilities sad.png

What is the relevance of this ridiculous post? Two girls fighting for their lives and you bring up the subject of work permits. Pathetic

What is the relevance of this ridiculous post? Two girls fighting for their lives and you bring up the subject of work permits. Pathetic

I do feel sorry about them, I wish them a swift recovery from injuries even I didn't mention that in my previous comment. And I also pray they have friends such you supporting them at this time.