Place to send International Fax

1BADDAT

Business centre at one of the higher end hotels? Would expect that most will assist non-guests,

Went to Holiday Inn where I have previously stayed and am a member of their rewards program. They were very helpful. Good suggestion! Thanks

Some of the Internet cafes offer scanning and faxing services.

I've sent several faxes from an Internet cafe on South Pattaya Road. It's on the south side a little up the road from Tukcom, sort of across from the beginning of Soi Buakow. Sorry I can't remember the name of the shop, but it might have a red sign.

The cost was calculated by time not page (30 baht per minute?). I sent a not very dense one page fax and it took a bit over one minute. I think it ended up costing me almost 2 USD...outrageous IMHO!

I was sending my document to a financial institution who wouldn't take my email with a scanned attachment. However, they later said that if I attached it to an email sent thru THEIR online messaging section, then they would except, since it is more secure than my email.

You can also go to any copyshop and they will scan and send it for you on mail .

"I don't have the option of scanning and sending by email so please don't suggest that".

It Had to be FAXed.

Fax machines belongs to the past , still surprised when I hear some are still using it. In my home country you would not find a fax machine anywhere, not even at the post office.

Fax machines belongs to the past , still surprised when I hear some are still using it. In my home country you would not find a fax machine anywhere, not even at the post office.

Faxes are used for secure transfer of paperwork according to the company that required I fax my documents in.

What country is that? Any country that has businesses has a fax machine see where. Almost Every copy machine is also a fax machine as well.

Many of the internet stores have a fax and/or scanner. Up and down Pattaya Klang there are several I have used over the years. And once I used one of the travel shops. Price to be negotiated.

On a side note, last year my sister bought me one of those portable hand scanners. I tossed it in my laptop bag and have never used it. It needed a mico SD card, had to load some software, etc, but I do like the idea of it for those one or two things you really want to get done while traveling, or at night etc. Of course that just scans it into some file format. Then you would need some fax software if you want to fax it and email is not an option

Faxes are used for secure transfer of paperwork according to the company that required I fax my documents in.

What country is that? Any country that has businesses has a fax machine see where. Almost Every copy machine is also a fax machine as well.

Norway one of the most modern countries in the world , when it comes to using the latest technology.

No you will not find a fax machine anywhere, they have been replaced by copy/scan machines a long time ago . For your business we use secure email addresses so the document will be scanned , sent by email and a printed copy will be made if necessary . I spent my entire life as an IT technician and I remember the last time we used a fax for our business , must have been back in the 90's. But I know that the US and some ASEAN countries are way behind Norway so not really surprised some still use them here.

As others wrote: many "internet cafes" offer phone and FAX services (having a landline, so an easy extra business).

It was quite expensive when I used it once (about 10 years ago, 50 ! ? Baht)

Just look around.

Edited by KhunBENQ