Emirates bumped me off my reserved seat - bawstards!

Gsxrnz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow and they call me grumpy wink.png,

Some 7-8 years ago I had a shoulder surgery and had a letter from hospital asking to provide appropriate sit.

Showed the letter at the check in and was given middle sit between an overweight woman and a slightly overweight man.

Spent 4 weeks in physio after that flight .

From now on will always ask for 49G smile.png

I was once between 2 very overweight Italian women....you need a psycho treatment after that. Lucky it was just a short flight

Nobody ever encroaches on my seat either on a bus or on a plane, it has been tried. I just tell them I paid for my seat and I do not wish to share it.

Only one person has tried it a second time, but he soon knew there would be no third time after he got his fat @rse off the floor.

Sorry I don't sit out with the circus .... always first class .. even on Emirates.

You should try it sometime ... the screens are not on the headrest & it's quite and peaceful. I get my limo driver to collect me at the airport and it's straight to the Sheraton or Marriot.

My private jet is so much more comfortable. Trouble with First Class these days is the prices are too low, now you can be sat next to any old riff raff.

Edited by naboo

Sorry I don't sit out with the circus .... always first class .. even on Emirates.

You should try it sometime ... the screens are not on the headrest & it's quite and peaceful. I get my limo driver to collect me at the airport and it's straight to the Sheraton or Marriot.

My private jet is so much more comfortable. Trouble with First Class these days is the prices are too low, now you can be sat next to any old riff raff.

know what you mean, I was sat next to some fella called Steven once, wudnt shut up about how much money he had...

You can always go on the Emirates website and check your itinerary details, including your seat assignment, and change your seat as well if you like. I have found that on most airlines, some seats are blocked until checkin is open (within 24 hours of flight time). At that point, you can do online checkin and select your seats again. Once checked in, it is very unlikely your seats will change as you will already have a boarding pass.