Are you wondering about dental care in Thailand?

SeaSmileDentalClinic

Are you wondering about dental care in Thailand?

Would you like to receive quality treatment at fractional of cost aboard? Do you want to know about the latest advancements in the field of dentistry?

Come and join us for a Free 90 minute dental educational seminar sponsored by Sea Smile Dental, the first USA based JCI fully accredited dental clinic in Phuket. The topics of discussion will include” Cosmetic Smile Makeover, Dental Implants, Teeth in a day and more.

RSVP Today and Receive a FREE 3-D CT Scan a (6000 baht value) after the seminar as well as a FREE Coffee Break

When: Saturday June 6th 2015 from 1-3pm

RSVP Telephone Number: +66 2 105 4288

More Information at http://bit.ly/seasmiledental

post-238669-0-56084400-1432980012_thumb.

We at the SeaSmile Dental Clinic appreciate all of the comments regarding our upcoming educational seminar on dentistry in Thailand. It also appears that a few people on this forum, have not had a good experience at their dentist in the past. We like to specifically recommend this seminar to those people as you will soon understand that what makes Seasmile Dental Clinic different and why we are the first and only USA JCI approved clinic in Phuket, but do not take our word for it. Just visit our website and read hundreds of the testimonials from our patients. You may visit us at http://www.thaidentalcenter.com/testimonials.php

We can assure you that this is not a " Sales Program" but an absolutely a professional informative dental seminar for the benefits of patients and the community. Those who will be interested in our services, will be provided a Free 3 D CT Scan and a Free Dental Estimate with no obligation to purchase any of our services. So we hope that everyone who is truly interested to join us for this wonderful event.

Jesus Big Mango, are you British? Should have your teeth cleaned at least once a year, I use Dr. Fern at Happy Tooth Chalong for that, anything more major Bangkok Phuket Hospital dental Center, most excellent. Recently had an implant done there, Dr. Narimol is THE BEST !

Not sure if being British or not has anything to do with it , just one of my mortal fears im afraid.

Show me any man on this planet and ill take my chances , put me near a dentist waiting room and id turn to a quivering piece of jelly.

Not sure if being British or not has anything to do with it , just one of my mortal fears im afraid.

Show me any man on this planet and ill take my chances , put me near a dentist waiting room and id turn to a quivering piece of jelly.

The British comment just one of those tongue in cheek jokes from a fat colonial ha,ha,ha

post-92090-0-10497000-1433050800_thumb.j

and back to the OP, no.

Thank You for all of the comments. It appears that dental care is always an interesting subject for people. Also Thank you for pointing out the correction of the word "aboard" to "abroad". sometimes the automatic spellers have the mind of their own... LOL

In regards to " Fear" that is associated with dental care, it is a real concern for many people and there are a few suggestion that we have to make the process easier for you:

1) Talk to your dentist and let him/her know that what is the source of your fear? ( Example, is it from a parent who was also scared of dentists or some painful experiences that was provoked at your dentist.

2) Discuss your pain control options, such as Nitrous Oxide gas ( laughing gas ), Light conscious sedation such as Valium, Halcion or other Benzodiazepines. that can be taken prior to your appointment

3) Inform your dentist if you like him/her to explain everything to you or not say anything at all while working on your mouth. Some people become more anxious when they know too much

4) Discuss about a referral to a hospital for an IV sedation or general anesthetic.

If any of the above still does not work, then you might discuss referral to a clinical psychologist who specialize in phobias.

I hope this helps those who avoid going to the dentist for the reasons related to fear.

We truly hope that everyone can attend our seminar but if you have any questions, please feel free to post it here for us.

Dear Mr. Ianng:

Absolutely YES !!!. We are the first group that introduced All-On-Four and Zygoma Dental Implants to Thailand nearly 5 years ago and we do these cases routinely every week. The surgery is done by our Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and the Prosthetic Part is completed by our Prosthodontist. They both work as a team. The procedure is done for patients whom have no teeth ( edentulous ) or have hopeless teeth that needs to be removed. A full set of a fixed dental prosthesis can be mounted over 4, 5 or 6 dental implants per jaw, hence is called All-On-4/5/6 depending on your situation.

The fee varies on the number of dental implants as well as the final prosthetic you choose, the price range will be 350,000-500,000 B per jaw. The similar procedure in AUS and US is about $30,000-$40,000 per Jaw.

All of the fees are One-Flat Pricing with no surprises. If you like more additional general information, please post your reply or for more specific information, please inbox us and we can set up a consultation for you at either Phuket or Bangkok. The seminar on June 6th, will also discuss this procedure and you have a chance to ask questions.

Thank You very much for your question and interest.