Herbicide which kills weeds, but not grass?

Thanks for the various suggestions for the weeds in our gravel parking lot area.

I have found that getting cheap labor to do such a job often results in other complications!

I have even considered a sheep or two, or a goat or two,

But then the poop needs to be cleaned up!

Thanks for the various suggestions for the weeds in our gravel parking lot area.

I have found that getting cheap labor to do such a job often results in other complications!

I have even considered a sheep or two, or a goat or two,

But then the poop needs to be cleaned up!

I will try to find out the ground sterilent I was using in the US. It was very cheap. 3/4 of a gallon made 1.5 gallons of spray and it only cost $11.

I think its almost a hopeless war to win. If you live anywhere that the unwanted weeds grow wild which is almost everywhere it cannot be contained or controlled without a expense of manpower or chemicals or a combo method. I would venture a guess that most Thai that can afford a lawn will not take care of it themselves or really care as long as its green.

What about a weed killer for weeds that come up through the gravel in our parking lot?

Is there anything that is not toxic?

I found it Charlie. It is Ortho Ground Clear Triox. I used it in the US many times. Maybe you can find the Asian equivalent?