Thai couple arrested for sexual abuse of 12-year-old daughter

webfact

Couple arrested for sex abuse
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Police arrested a man and his wife in Nakhon Si Thammarat province yesterday for the alleged sexual abuse of the woman's 12-year-old daughter.

The girl's alleged ordeal lasted about 10 months while her biological father was serving a drug-related jail term in Samui Prison. The father had placed his girl under the care of her biological mother because he had to go to jail.

After he completed his jail term, he found out what allegedly happened to his daughter and lodged a complaint with police last Wednesday.

His wife and her new husband fled from Samui to Nakhon Si Thammarat, where they were arrested.

The victim alleged that her mother forced her to have sex with her 26-year-old stepfather.

Any resistance, she alleged, would result in her being punished including occasions when the couple threw hot water on her back and causing painful injuries.

Officials said the girl's physical condition had improved but it would take time to remedy her emotional wounds.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Couple-arrested-for-sex-abuse-30261351.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-06-01

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Women engage in this behavior is beyond me, it's so Perverse, and her own mother participates , and now that poor child has to endure a life of sadness from her own Mother, Disgusted

Edited by Dannyboy666

I hope they put him in a cell with the horniest prisoner they got with the biggest tool and aids infested And he rapes him daily. As for mom a huge Bull dike with a long broom handle with splinters should do and all holes open for business Disgusting piece of crap the both of them.

I hope they put him in a cell with the horniest prisoner they got with the biggest tool and aids infested And he rapes him daily. As for mom a huge Bull dike with a long broom handle with splinters should do and all holes open for business Disgusting piece of crap the both of them.

I don't like violence but I do agree with you. coffee1.gif

Unfortunately, the unusual facts within this case are that somebody went to the police with the case and that the newspaper wrote about it. Kudos to the father of the girl, particularly considering his own situation.

Horrendous news story to start my Monday off - rather upsetting and I've seen some depraved (deleted) in my time, there is nothing living on this planet that behaves like this

I suspect heavy drug use is involved here but no excuse

Apologists please enter your pleas now.

Alright, I'll take up that banner.

No-one who has made a comment so far has mentioned that:

a ) the word alleged is used throughout

b ) they have been arrested, and it wasn't even mentioned that they were charged as yet, let alone convicted.

Forget berating the apologists, and calm the hang-em high brigade until someone is convicted. Isn't the right of people here to face a trial first?

Thanks

TL

Edited by thaimlord

How Women engage in this behavior is beyond me, it's so Perverse, and her own mother participates , and now that poor child has to endure a life of sadness from her own Mother, Disgusted

Yeah this is an aspect that only a psychologist could explain. It's beyond my comprehension.

At a guess, I'd say the mother is totally under the spell/power/dominance of her partner and she is only doing what she knows or thinks he wants.

In which case the partner should face extra punishment...I can't vocalise why...he just seems even more evil than your common or garden paedophile.

Worst case is the mother is a twisted psychopath.

Others in this situation would have picked up a gun by now... and rightfully so he would have been...

And yet others would not have even gone to the police...TIT....at least the father went to the police, and I congratulate him for that.

We westerners think it's a matter of course to go to the law (or take it into our own hands), but the sad fact is that many Thais do neither...they shrug and carry on with their struggles in life.

b ) they have been arrested, and it wasn't even mentioned that they were charged as yet, let alone convicted.

Forget berating the apologists, and calm the hang-em high brigade until someone is convicted. Isn't the right of people here to face a trial first?

Thanks

TL

Settle down. People are only venting to let their frustrations out. Better that they do it here. Harming kids gets to the very soul of most people, especially those who have children whom they love and adore and want to protect. At the moment I'm looking at framed pix of my daughter on her 1st birthday and (years later) with me on Samet. Beautiful. But will the victim be able to do the same in, say 10 years time? Look at loving pix of herself and mum? The thought that she won't makes me sad, so I will go ahead and vent my spleen against the scum mother and stepfather.

Thanks

TL

Settle down. People are only venting to let their frustrations out. Better that they do it here. Harming kids gets to the very soul of most people, especially those who have children whom they love and adore and want to protect. At the moment I'm looking at framed pix of my daughter on her 1st birthday and (years later) with me on Samet. Beautiful. But will the victim be able to do the same in, say 10 years time? Look at loving pix of herself and mum? The thought that she won't makes me sad, so I will go ahead and vent my spleen against the scum mother and stepfather.

I appreciate what you're saying and am in agreement with your sentiments towards people who would commit such a crime, however my whole point is that "the scum mother and stepfather" as you've named these people, have not actually been convicted of any crime whatsoever. In fact I can't see that they've even been charged for it, unless I missed that bit somewhere.

It would hardly be the first time that a bitter ex-husband has tried to frame his ex-wife and new man. I'm not saying that's what's happening here because the truth is that I simply do not know. I'm just saying that NONE of us knows. I'm just horrified that humans don't seem to have come that far along the evolutionary scale since the mob hangings and witch hunts of the middle ages.

We have a justice system that tries (sometimes unsuccessfully) to protect the innocent and to punish the guilty, and I'm pretty sure you'd be thankful for that if you were wrongly accused of a crime, especially one like this. That is, until you got onto the Thai Visa Forum and learnt that people couldn't give a crap about your rights, and were interested only in seeing you sodomized in a Thai prison without further evidence or trial.

It makes me feel embarrassed to be a member of this forum, lest someone paint me with the same brush.

TL

Thanks

TL

Ok, my take on this topic & input from most. Not personally knowing any party involved in this situation, I'd imagine most posters are replying to what they feel should be done to the mum & new husband, if found guilty. We are not a part of the judiciary, we are just members on an open, public forum. So, inasmuch, we are purely commenting on a topic.

"Isn't the right of people here to face a trial first?" It maybe their right, but doesn't always happen that way.

If found guilty... village justice sounds about right to me.

Thanks to you TL...... have a great day.

Thanks

TL

My answer is NO! TIT. People in Thailand get away with MURDER, RAPE, etc. There does not seem to be such a thing as justice in this country. So, based on the info in this news report, I say hire a professional sniper and get the job done correctly and NOW. coffee1.gifangry.png

The abused daughters father in prison, her mothers age ??? late 30s ??? mothers new husband is 26, no big problem with that as age difference here means nothing, but she certainly like tourists go for the younger fish.......................BUT to have lavish sex with her daughter and using her new husband as a tool in her disgusting perverted games---rape--YET to be convicted may I add, but it looks like a guilty verdict, people on the run are normally guilty.