90 day reporting online (TM47)

I am trying to enter my first 90 day report online. I get to step 1 & enter my personal information.

It asks for the Flight No, but I have left this blank as I have no idea of that (that line does not have a red * so it is not a required field).

Get down to the CAPTCHA password & enter that OK , then "Submit" the form.

When the "submit" button is clicked there is no response. I think it should verify the entry by supplying a "Reference Number" as that is required to check the status of your application.

Question: (a) Has anyone successfully used this online TM47 entry successfully?

(B) If so, what am I doing wrong?

Since it is a holiday today, I will have to get my wife to ring immigration tomorrow to get it sorted.

Since it is a 300km round trip for me to go to immigration I am keen to avoid the trip.

You should get some sort of response when you click submit.

If you leave a requiref entry blank you get a message. Many get a message to contact your local office.

Do you get green accepted message by the captcha.

If the first page is good it goes to the 2nd step of 4 where you enter your address and etc.

I submitted my on-line application 1 week ago today, you do receive a confirmation with a reference number and a bar-code , if you get through the, very simple, registration process. Mine is still "pending", you can check your status by going to the box immediately below the submission box, insert the long reference number to check. The 3rd box is for cancelling an application. I will check mine again in the morning, and if still pending, will drive over to Nong Khai and submit in person.

• Like 1

Please don't take this as criticism, but has anyone any idea of what degree of success has been achieved, by office?

Obviously it would have to be rough estimate, but for example reports of success from Khon Kaen appear to be zero.

And no, I am not volunteering, being somewhat beer-challenged.

• Like 1

I've read elsewhere that individuals whose designated office is Kap Choeng are having a reasonable degree of success....I'll know better next week when I try the online system for the first time....

• Like 1

I just received an e-mail from the Immigration Bureau, I then visited the website, inserted my reference number, and lo and behold, my 90 day report is now "approved". Although it took a week, it was a very simple process, which should not be beyond the wit of the average Farang. So congratulations are due to the Immigration folks for making this such an easy process. I am registered at Nong Khai office.

A lot of folks are saying if you landed here prior to 2013 your information may not be in the system yet or may never be? I sure do not feel like leaving and re-entering the country. Like so much other immigration related issues its difficult to get hard answers. The immigration website should have this information but it is sadly lacking. Like most things it hit and miss.

"With a self addressed stamped 5 Baht envelope included so that you will receive a receipt."

I don't think it's been 5 baht for a number of years.

It's been 3 baht for standard envelope for quite a while and what is shown on Thailand Post website and what I've been using for the SAE.

• Like 1

Can somebody familiar with 90 day reporting by mail PM me. I have tried to find information on TV but keep getting "This information is not available" another pet peeve recently. As the new immigration office at Promenada will be difficult and expensive and time consuming to reach by taxi what is the mailing procedure. Apparently the new bus service does not go there?

Can somebody familiar with 90 day reporting by mail PM me. I have tried to find information on TV but keep getting "This information is not available" another pet peeve recently. As the new immigration office at Promenada will be difficult and expensive and time consuming to reach by taxi what is the mailing procedure. Apparently the new bus service does not go there?

I created a pinned topic in the CM forum nearly 3 years ago and have kept it up to date here - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/557382-90-day-report-procedures/

Sorry about Post #17, failed miserably. I entered from Singapore early in 2013 so my details are relatively fresh in their database. However you would think that whenever you arrived the detail would be available in the database, it must be quite frustrating if you cannot complete the online process.

"With a self addressed stamped 5 Baht envelope included so that you will receive a receipt."

I don't think it's been 5 baht for a number of years.

It's been 3 baht for standard envelope for quite a while and what is shown on Thailand Post website and what I've been using for the SAE.

I use another 15 baht and get it returned EMS.I also send EMS, such a piddly amount of money but guaranteed delivery and you also have receipt to track it.if by some chance its doesn't arrive.

Ive already prepared a years supply of addressed envelopes so I will leave the on line method until it proves itself reliable to use.

• Like 2

I see that the flight no. is not a required field, but just in case (assuming that you had entered by plane): I have my fight no. on the top right of the departure card stapled to my passport and just under the bar code.

• Like 1

If you leave a requiref entry blank you get a message. Many get a message to contact your local office.

If the first page is good it goes to the 2nd step of 4 where you enter your address and etc.

I am entering my information for step 1 (except for the flight # which I do not know).

I get a "verified" message for the CAPTCHA password then click on SUBMIT but the submit button does not seem to work.

Does one need to register somewhere prior to going to step 1?

I've only been working in IT for 50 years, so am a relative novice!!!

• Like 1

I am entering my information for step 1 (except for the flight # which I do not know).

I get a "verified" message for the CAPTCHA password then click on SUBMIT but the submit button does not seem to work.

No registration is needed.

I tried to get the same thing to happen by leaving a required entry blank or not doing the captcha and always get this message.

post-66997-0-67823500-1433215349_thumb.p

Perhaps a browser problem or something blocking the popup messages. Such as this one.

post-66997-0-99633000-1433215466_thumb.j

On further examination I find the following:

QUOTE:

APPLICANTS CAN SUBMIT THIS ONLINE APPLICATION WITHIN 15 DAYS AND NOT LESS THAN 7 DAYS BEFORE THE DUE DATE OF NOTIFICATION

END QUOTE

Oh well, here comes one more pleasant day of driving to get to KAT CHEONG (180 kms from Satuek where I live on a heavily trafficked road).

Perhaps they did not think it was worth a message to tell a stupid farang about his transgression! After all, everyone should know that the Internet needs a week to transmit information!!!

By the way, does one need to register their immigration office somewhere before using this fantastic facility?

No registration is needed.

I tried to get the same thing to happen by leaving a required entry blank or not doing the captcha and always get this message.

attachicon.gifmissing info message.png

Perhaps a browser problem or something blocking the popup messages. Such as this one.

attachicon.gifmessage.jpg

I did get a pop-up message when I happened to put the CATCHA password in the wrong place.

Looks like I need to travel to Kap Cheong as I see one needs to submit on-line at least 7 days before it is due.

I see that the flight no. is not a required field, but just in case (assuming that you had entered by plane): I have my fight no. on the top right of the departure card stapled to my passport and just under the bar code.

Yes, I see that field exists, however I neglected to fill that in when I arrived.

On further examination I find the following:

QUOTE:

APPLICANTS CAN SUBMIT THIS ONLINE APPLICATION WITHIN 15 DAYS AND NOT LESS THAN 7 DAYS BEFORE THE DUE DATE OF NOTIFICATION

END QUOTE

Oh well, here comes one more pleasant day of driving to get to KAT CHEONG (180 kms from Satuek where I live on a heavily trafficked road).

Perhaps they did not think it was worth a message to tell a stupid farang about his transgression! After all, everyone should know that the Internet needs a week to transmit information!!!

By the way, does one need to register their immigration office somewhere before using this fantastic facility?

The 15 to 7 days does not stop you from submitting the application. That happens when your local office processes the application.

Still not sure what is causing your problem. How long did you wait after clicking submit? It could be a connection problem.

There is no registration needed.

I can fill in only the first page. when I try to submit I get the message
post-66997-0-99633000-1433215466.jpg

I use IE, still have time to 14.06, everything was complete. filled on page 1.
But I can not get to the next page

Have made since 2012 the Report with post, or personally.
What can be the problem?

I can fill in only the first page. when I try to submit I get the message
post-66997-0-99633000-1433215466.jpg

I use IE, still have time to 14.06, everything was complete. filled on page 1.

But I can not get to the next page

Have made since 2012 the Report with post, or personally.

What can be the problem?

The system cannot find your record. Myself and many others get the same message.

When was the last time you entered the country? If before 2013 that may be the problem. It can be an error in the info that is in the record.

My office told me to do a border hop if I wanted to do online reports because my last entry was in 2008.

You should check with your local office to find out what the problem is.

just registered on line. It took a couple of attempt as i closed down the page after completion and had to start again facepalm.gif .

One thing i did notice you had to use the drop down menus at the side of the questions to confirm the answers rather than just typing the answer into the box.

So after a couple of attempts I got my "pending" & TRN printed off -- so now wait for IMM to do their bit :)

Rather easy all in all.

Seems to me that rather than advise doing border hops they should fix the bug in the prog.

Good luck with that, and my last entry was 2010. Don't want to pay for a visa to do a hop; is it possible to do a free one?

Khon Kaen / Udon Thani area. Have car.