90 day reporting online (TM47)

I can fill in only the first page. when I try to submit I get the message
post-66997-0-99633000-1433215466.jpg

I use IE, still have time to 14.06, everything was complete. filled on page 1.

But I can not get to the next page

Have made since 2012 the Report with post, or personally.

What can be the problem?

The system cannot find your record. Myself and many others get the same message.

When was the last time you entered the country? If before 2013 that may be the problem. It can be an error in the info that is in the record.

My office told me to do a border hop if I wanted to do online reports because my last entry was in 2008.

You should check with your local office to find out what the problem is.

Thank you for your quick response !!

That might explain the error message, my last entry was 05.2012

So I will again send the mail.

Seems to me that rather than advise doing border hops they should fix the bug in the prog.

Good luck with that, and my last entry was 2010. Don't want to pay for a visa to do a hop; is it possible to do a free one?

Khon Kaen / Udon Thani area. Have car.

Not sure it is a bug. Apparently the database the system checks is one that rolls over every so many years..

The only free border hop would be to Malaysia.

Thanks. Maybe Lao PDR again then. Long time no see.

Don't forget you need a single re-entry permit that costs 1000 baht.

Laos for me also sometime or the other. Short trip to Chang Mek and can stop on the way for the re-entry permit. But it might be in the fall and make it a family trip somewhere in Laos.

No 300km journey required. You can also go to the nearest 7/11& do it. Any comments on people doing the 90 day thing at 7/11? I am due myself in less than a fortnight

cheesy.gif Trying to revive that April fools joke.

Not really funny.

Unless of course you got suckered in by it and believed it.

No 300km journey required. You can also go to the nearest 7/11& do it. Any comments on people doing the 90 day thing at 7/11? I am due myself in less than a fortnight

Be sure to scan and post that 7/11 90 day receipt .........

Seems to me that rather than advise doing border hops they should fix the bug in the prog.

Good luck with that, and my last entry was 2010. Don't want to pay for a visa to do a hop; is it possible to do a free one?

Not sure it is a bug. Apparently the database the system checks is one that rolls over every so many years..

Would it help an individual, if, next time, he or she physically has to attend an IO, that they update their system to reflect the last date of arrival in Thailand,including flight number and also show the departure card number. Then they can go online for future 90 day reports.

Would it help an individual, if, next time, he or she physically has to attend an IO, that they update their system to reflect the last date of arrival in Thailand,including flight number and also show the departure card number. Then they can go online for future 90 day reports.

Immigration has told a member they cannot change or add info on the database the system accesses.

I sent an email to my office. It took them about 2 weeks to reply back and they told my the only way I could do online reporting would be to do a border hop for a new entry.

• Like 1

Just to keep information updated.

Completed online TM 47 at 2pm today.

E-mail timed at 5pm says application approved.

Visited website with reference number.

Next 90 day report due 30th August 2015.

Printed off and placed in passport.

All very easy and no problems.

In Chiangmai.

Last entry into Thailand 2013.

Previous entry was 1997 (!) so looks like my rare trip back to Blighty was worth it rolleyes.gif

I have to report to Kap Cheown and I tried several times a few days ago to report on-line but without success. Never got past Step 1 even though I had all the information to hand and filled in all the blocks. I am computer literate, or at least I think I am. I too got the same message to contact Immigration. Reading this thread I feel the problem may well be my entry permit number is not recognised by the system. It is dated 31 December 2002, some 13 years ago, and I have not left the country since. Oh well, a quick trip to Immigration next week and I'll ask the question then. Always a pleasant drive from Surin in the morning sunshine.

I see that the flight no. is not a required field, but just in case (assuming that you had entered by plane): I have my fight no. on the top right of the departure card stapled to my passport and just under the bar code.

Note that the Flight Number box on your departure card (under the barcode) is the flight number that you'll be taking when you EXIT Thailand, not the flight that you arrived on! If you've written your arrival flight number in this box, you'll need to change it to your departure flight number prior to entering Passport Control at the airport if/when you exit Thailand via air.

The arrival flight number is not a required field on the online 90 day report. I submitted an online report for my wife a few weeks ago, and omitted the flight number. Her arrival was earlier this year and her application was approved later the same day (Phuket). Don't know if it makes any difference, but she's Thai (entering on a US passport), and seems to get much faster service at Immigration. For example - she didn't have to return later the same day or next day to pick up her passport when she applied for her 1 year extension - it was all processed within a few minutes and we were out the door with a 1 year extension stamp in her passport.

I submitted my online 90 day report this morning, so we'll have to see how that one works out.

I can fill in only the first page. when I try to submit I get the message
post-66997-0-99633000-1433215466.jpg

I use IE, still have time to 14.06, everything was complete. filled on page 1.

But I can not get to the next page

Have made since 2012 the Report with post, or personally.

What can be the problem?

The system cannot find your record. Myself and many others get the same message.

When was the last time you entered the country? If before 2013 that may be the problem. It can be an error in the info that is in the record.

My office told me to do a border hop if I wanted to do online reports because my last entry was in 2008.

You should check with your local office to find out what the problem is.

I will try the online system but doubt if it will work for me as I arrived in 2010. My next option that I will try is online and I think that is the only answer as I do not want to go to the supposedly new location at Promenada. Taxi will be to expensive too tiresome bickering with taxi drivers(who think I just landed in Chiang Mai) going and coming back plus the wait time there.

just registered on line. It took a couple of attempt as i closed down the page after completion and had to start again facepalm.gif .

One thing i did notice you had to use the drop down menus at the side of the questions to confirm the answers rather than just typing the answer into the box.

So after a couple of attempts I got my "pending" & TRN printed off -- so now wait for IMM to do their bit smile.png

Rather easy all in all.

Great for you sh***y for the rest of us prior to 2013. Your information will roll over in a couple years and hey grab a paddle yu will be in the same boat we are. When they set this program up they must have known about this fault but proceeded with it anyways. Feel like the proverbial lion jumping through a burning hoop yeah I know if your not happy here blah blah blah. Some posters should patent/copyright that line to.

Stay positive, elgordo. Like you my last entry was 2010, so let us know how you get on online.

Actually you have a better chance as Chiang Mai is working for some but Khon Kaen is not on the cutting edge.

I failed with the online application even though I definitely did it at the right time and my most recent arrival to Thailand in 2014 clearly puts me on the system.

Chaeng Wattana's 90 day room was completely empty so they all huddled around the computer to work out why I couldn't do it. They were unable to find any reason. They were able to tell me that there were precisely 5 pending requests in total (presumably for Bangkok only).

Oh well. I'll try again in 3 months. I'd prefer to save the 6 hours travel time.

Submitted online TM47 at 8am this morning (Phuket).

Received approval email at 4pm this afternoon. Works for me!

I ended up doing the trip to Kap Cheong. When I asked the officer there he said the facility was not yet operational & to wait another month.

I gave him a copy of my "Step 1' screen which he was keen to accept & send on to the required people.

Probably it is their IT department's method for doing their Beta Testing. Since they have a captive user base they feel they can treat us with the contempt that they feel we deserve?

Anyway I will be wiser in 3 month's time if I am still around in this country by then. All going well we will be migrating back to AUS.

Anyone want to buy or rent a four bedroom two storey house 2 kms from the centre of Satuek?