Sudden 'bowel movement' fails to distract Police in Central Pattaya Burglary case

webfact

Sudden 'bowel movement' fails to distract Police in Central Pattaya Burglary case

room-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A suspect caught following a Burglary at an apartment complex in Central Pattaya, suffered an unexpected “Bowel Movement” during his arrest which caused some unwanted attention for the suspect at the Police Station.

The burglary occurred at the M&N Apartments in Soi 12 off Pattaya Third Road, just before 1am on Monday and was caught on Security Cameras installed at the complex. They showed the suspect forcing entry to a room, normally occupied by Khun Chantanok aged 34, who was out with a friend at a nearby restaurant.

When she returned to her room, she noticed that someone had urinated on steps located near her room and firstly cleaned the urine away before approaching her room. The front door was open and items of value had been taken, including 2 gold necklaces worth 80,000 Baht, 3 gold bracelets worth 40,000 Baht, 5 gold rings worth 40,000 Baht, A Buddhist Amulet, 25,000 Baht in cash and a smart phone.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/199198/sudden-bowel-movement-fails-to-distract-police-in-central-pattaya-burglary-case/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-06-02

So this Thai ' lady ' was about town having fun while her treasure throve of gold and cash and mobile

phone are at home,

I'm yet to meet a Pattaya lady with so much gold and money. simply an oxymoron.. and why pay tell

is her mobile phone is at home and glued to her ear like they all do? Nahhh.. this is a BS story..

btw this part of the story is also interesting:

"Khun Boonam aged 39 was taken to Pattaya Police Station where he was confronted by a friend of the victim who attacked him. Police took back control of the situation..."

The police were quite unfortunate in this instance. I believe it is quite common for this to happen in the premises being burgled, victims discover it when they realize they have had an intruder. Nervous tension I presume...don't know?

The haste to comment on the toilet malfunction has drawn attention from the 'stolen' item's not recovered.

The phone and amulets were recovered. The missing gold necklaces that were somehow palmed to a mysterious friend seem to stand out like dogs testicular protrusions.

Who was this mystery person?

Why not discard all the incriminating evidence?

If I didn't know better, I might suggest an insurance scam in which the victim and police and perpetrator all stood to gain.

Surely though this is unlikely in Pattaya?

Land of the pure hearts

Edited by Manbing

again and again I am surprised to learn about the wealth many people own if it has diapperared like after a burglary or a fire.

I wonder if they knew it themselves before.

Shows what a good income they have. Not?

Edited by sweatalot

It's amazing what kinds of stuff Thais ill keep in their house. Stuff that is easy to nick. Have they not heard of safe deposit boxes? And burglar knocking over my place would probably leave empty handed, unless he wants to haul and old crt TV under his arm laugh.png Don't have any gold or jewelry, much to my wife's chagrin biggrin.png

It's amazing what kinds of stuff Thais ill keep in their house. Stuff that is easy to nick. Have they not heard of safe deposit boxes? And burglar knocking over my place would probably leave empty handed, unless he wants to haul and old crt TV under his arm laugh.png Don't have any gold or jewelry, much to my wife's chagrin biggrin.png

oh poor you! sad.png

I do feel for this lady 185,000 bahts worth of items stolen according to the thief he gave them to a friendall the lady got back was an amulet worth 25,000 I do hope the police follow up on this .

I thought "bowel movement" had some special meaning because it was in quotes and capitalized, but it was just a standard pants pooping. I'm glad a photo of the darkened load filling his pants was provided, I would have doubted the authenticity of the story.

Was he wearing cycle-clips ? I hope so cheesy.gif

So the burglar started with a Pee and ended with a Poo. Wonder whether he self-gratified himself mid-way through the burglary ?

With all this DNA left behind we got this sucker nailed. Just Googled this and yes there is DNA in this material your busted!!

So this Thai ' lady ' was about town having fun while her treasure throve of gold and cash and mobile

phone are at home,

I'm yet to meet a Pattaya lady with so much gold and money. simply an oxymoron.. and why pay tell

is her mobile phone is at home and glued to her ear like they all do? Nahhh.. this is a BS story..

I have yet to meet a Pattaya lady who had only one phone. No doubt she was sponsored by one or more falangs and doing quite well. I am surprised that she had only 1 other phone at home.