My wife is really badly suffering with the menopause (for some years now)

n210mp

Thank you for the many replies on my OP I am sincerely touched that people genuinely have try to help

My lovely Wan will not go to see any Doctor, hence my Op for an Holistic approach to the problem

I intend to make enquiries about the suggestion that give some advice on natural or herbal remedies

Thanks to those who have opened their hearts in describing their own experiences.

My lady has done many years study on Thai herbs and tells me those mentioned can be dangerous if taken by themselves and must be taken in conjunction with other herbs (she uses them).

She says there are better alternatives.

If anyone is interested PM me and I will give you a contact in Thai.

My lady has done many years study on Thai herbs and tells me those mentioned can be dangerous if taken by themselves and must be taken in conjunction with other herbs (she uses them).

Thanks Robby for the PM and the offer of help from your lady but in vain the Boss won't do anything to try to help herself with this problem

She seems to think that this is how it's going to be!

Regards Harvey

Thanks Robby for the PM and the offer of help from your lady but in vain the Boss won't do anything to try to help herself with this problem

Regards Harvey

OK Harvey, if Wan ever changes her mind you know where to get hold of us.

Robby

Regards Harvey

Mine in the UK, aged 50, also refused to see a doctor and it quickly turned into a nightmare of insanity ending in divorce.

You really do need to get her to seek professional help, for everyone's sake.

Regards Harvey

Mine in the UK, aged 50, also refused to see a doctor and it quickly turned into a nightmare of insanity ending in divorce.

You really do need to get her to seek professional help, for everyone's sake.

Thanks for the advice MaeJoMTB,

I wish I could exert some influence but normally my lady (the Boss) is extremely strong willed and in this Hormones going crazy interlude getting even worse with her dogma!.

An example earlier today, I said to her "darling you really are putting on too much weight"

This is said purely from the point of view of her health and nothing more, the females in her family all have diabetes and I think that this is genetic and it may well be that Wan will get it one day or another, certainly being overweight will not help and this is my primary reason for trying to get her to lose a little weight..

Yes I know not very tactful but in light of the fact that over the years when the hormones have been relatively normal I have said similar things many times because of the diabetes risk. I also say at the same time that I dont care whether you are skinny or pompui as long as you are happy & healthy.

Normally she would accept that my utterances about her weight are with her health in mind but today I got back in a rwally nasty manner " If you want a skinny young girl then Fxxk off and find one. So completely out of character.

This is so unlike her and I had to shut up because it is so easy to get wound up and in a row.

I dont have any answers and my OP was really a shot in the dark.

I appreciate the kind offers of help have received in PMs and the sage advice but she will not budge and go and see a

professional or talk to anyone else who may have experience similar curcumstances.

I love her so much and hate to see the pain that she is going through, it doesn't help that she also has a blood disorder which occasionally leaves her dizzy and tired, the "change" isn't helping at all.

After a couple of hours she had mellowed and from her body language I recognised that she was sorry for her outburst and back to her more normal loving self.

• 3 weeks later...

My mother also got the really badly suffering with menopause. I remember when she was around 50 yrs old. But we didn't know that was the symptom of menopause.

She got sick every day, couldn't work. We didn't remember why we didn't find doctor. She only took Parecetamol because she thought that normal flu and headache.

Thanks God , after few months, she went to hospital and doctor said she has got high blood pressure, the symptom of menopause.

Until now, she still take medicine to control the blood pressure every day.

i used to bring it in from abroad , but now buy it from Good Karma Thailand.....www.goodkarmathailand.com .....

Thank you for the info will try to persuade her to try it f I can manage to get some for her