Where to buy British groceries in Phuket?

hitthegroundrunning

I would start at Tesco then come back here with specific items you cannot find.

There are almost invariably local brands equivalent to the UK stuff at a fraction of the price.

TOPS in Central has a selection of Waitrose goods. The M & S in Central Pattaya carries excellent teabags, biscuits etc, even wine. Maybe the one in Central Festival also has expanded their range.

There's a Marks n Sparks?! Brilliant. We are moving to Phuket in a few weeks, appreciate the responses, thanks. I know all about Villa, Tops, etc, but in Bangkok there's a few independent importers who get goods that these shops sometimes don't stock (Cumberland sausages, cheddar cheese, Yorkshire pudding, proper pies, Branston pickle, Dutch bacon, Curly Wurlys, etc) . Or, if they do, they're more expensive or get sold quickly. Any of these guys in Phuket? Feel free to PM me, thanks.

Disclaimer: I love Thai food, I eat it every day, just looking for that monthly fix. ☺️

There is an m&s in Phuket it is in Central festival. It is mainly clothing based but there were some food items also. Mainly dry goods (biscuits etc) but beware it is not cheap!..... Having said that I get 160 teabags for 295 and the tea is great. As I said that is on the Pattaya one but I hope that Phuket has also changed its offerings. Knickers and socks..... They are still the best for and actually stand up to Thai laundries.

S.W. Foods based in Patong do very good bacon and sausages and have a selection of other items. No real online presence so PM me when you want and I'll give you a phone number. Beers are available from Villa or online from Wishbeer.com. Villa also sells Curly Wurlys and a number of other English chocolate bars.

If you are coming from the UK pack a few of the more expensive items like Branston pickle and good cheese in your luggage.

S.W. Foods based in Patong do very good bacon and sausages and have a selection of other items. No real online presence so PM me when you want and I'll give you a phone number. Beers are available from Villa or online from Wishbeer.com. Villa also sells Curly Wurlys and a number of other English chocolate bars.

If you are coming from the UK pack a few of the more expensive items like Branston pickle and good cheese in your luggage.

+1 for S.W. Foods.

There's a Marks n Sparks?! Brilliant. We are moving to Phuket in a few weeks, appreciate the responses, thanks. I know all about Villa, Tops, etc, but in Bangkok there's a few independent importers who get goods that these shops sometimes don't stock (Cumberland sausages, cheddar cheese, Yorkshire pudding, proper pies, Branston pickle, Dutch bacon, Curly Wurlys, etc) . Or, if they do, they're more expensive or get sold quickly. Any of these guys in Phuket? Feel free to PM me, thanks.

Disclaimer: I love Thai food, I eat it every day, just looking for that monthly fix. ☺️

There is guy in Patong who sells, pg, mustard, Gravy, stuffing, back bacon, b. Pudding, sausages, pies (m&p, S&K, c&m, Cornish pasty and pork pies) etc etc... his names John

Excellent quality (UK import) and cheaper than villa