Cancel Home Phone

richsilver

I have had my TOT home telephone now over 12 years and have finally decided to give it up. While it's only 107 baht a month, I haven't used it in years and it seems pointless to keep it. I called today to cancel and they want me to come in and fill out a form.

I really don't want to bother with that and wonder what would happen if I just don't pay the bill? After a few months will they just give up or can there be consequences?

Same thought it pointless, did go in, filled out the Form and cancelled at least 4 or 5 years ago...

Still got one phone plugged in, oddly it still rings every so often ?? never answer so no idea if still works...... why pay for something that is never used.. one less monthly bill to arrive

Edit: only option where I live is True Internet, so the TOT bill was always paid at True, The Form to cancel TOT was also done at True..

Edited by ignis

I am in a similar position. I had a TOT phone and internet service a few years ago but switched the internet to 3BB (because TOT was so bad). I still get the 107 baht TOT phone bills every month, and pay them, thinking it is for a line which maybe 3BB have to use to get me my internet service. I never use the TOT phone service. So i would certainly cancel the TOT phone if it has no effect on my 3BB internet.