71 Export Shop

ricklev

Where are the 71 Export and The Export Shop located now? Is there still one in Airport Plaza or whatever its called? just realized I have nothing but shorts and t shirts and have to go to government offices. Thanks!

The quality of garments in the Export Shops has gone down and the prices have gone up.There is a larger store on Huay Kaew Rd on the left heading out out the city,might be worth a

look,more stock.Maybe a small shop in Airport Plaza. I think the rent was killing them in the big store they had there.

The quality of garments in the Export Shops has gone down and the prices have gone up.There is a larger store on Huay Kaew Rd on the left heading out out the city,might be worth a

look,more stock.Maybe a small shop in Airport Plaza. I think the rent was killing them in the big store they had there.

the best export shops are in Lamphun, hands down.

i agree, the quality of the garments in export shops around here has gone downhill and the prices have gone up. but the quality is MUCH better in Lamphun.

i agree, the quality of the garments in export shops around here has gone downhill and the prices have gone up. but the quality is MUCH better in Lamphun.

Where in Lamphun?

"huay kaew before canal road on the left coming from the moat"

I used to patronize this one a lot, but they pretty much doubled the prices overnight and I did not feel so inspired after that.

I've been buying short sleeve diets 380 baht. seems reasonable. in this weather I change 2-3 times a day

"huay kaew before canal road on the left coming from the moat"

I used to patronize this one a lot, but they pretty much doubled the prices overnight and I did not feel so inspired after that.

I've been buying short sleeve diets 380 baht. seems reasonable. in this weather I change 2-3 times a day
make that shirts

Where in Lamphun?

there are many. the first one is 71 Export on the C.M-Lamphun Road on the left side (in the big rest stop, gas station, food court, coffee shop, etc.). past Thai Watsadu of course. better selection and much better organized than any in C.M. there are more further down this same road, then many more in Lamphun itself. coming back there is XL (i think it is called - or something similar) on the opposite side of the highway. keep in mind many of these garments are manufactured in the factories in the estates there. oh and as you leave the largest estate, the name of which escapes me (but all the locals know it) a great export shop is right there at the exit.

i might add that XL shop is not "B" rejects but first rate brands like Pierre Cardin, etc. "A" quality. (but mostly Asian sized i'll admit). XL there is like M in the West!

Edited by Oscar2

A few people mentioning the 71 Export place on Huay Kaew near the canal road, but it's been closed for quite a while for rebuilding. There was a temporary replacement in the building just opposite (hidden inside somewhere) but not sure if that's still operating.

Thanks for the heads up re the Lamphun branches folks.

A few people mentioning the 71 Export place on Huay Kaew near the canal road, but it's been closed for quite a while for rebuilding. There was a temporary replacement in the building just opposite (hidden inside somewhere) but not sure if that's still operating.

bought 4 shirts there 3 days ago

no it's just moved. about 50 yards right from its previous place that's still being renovated. it's been there about six months or so.