Three Thais arrested for robbing Nigerian man

Thaivisa News

The Nigerian man told police that he hired a taxi to send him to Ramkhamhaeng area Wednesday evening to meet his friend to receive cash of from selling sea foods. He said the taxi driver then recommended him to eat and drink at the Seven Day restaurant.

Code word for cocaine? Don't we all listen to our cab drivers and change our plans?

The Nigerian man said two Thai women then came to sit and drink with him. After he got drunk, the taxi driver took the three to an Isaan food shop and they ate there until 5 am Thursday.

That's a lot of Somtham....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Thai girl gets scammed, the som nam na brigade appear quickly followed by the Thai apologists

A Nigerian gets scammmed , the som nom na brigade are here but ... ou est le apologists?

Ou sont les apologists.....love cunnilinguists...... so faux pas!

Cops Arrests Taxi Driver for Robbing Foreigner

By Khaosod Eng.

BANGKOK — Police have arrested a taxi driver and two waitresses who allegedly robbed a Nigerian man in Bangkok this week.

The 36-year-old Nigerian national reportedly told police he was invited to a dinner in Bang Na on 3 June by a taxi driver he had hired earlier in the night. Two waitresses at the restaurant later joined the pair.

At the end of the night at around 2am, when the Nigerian man reportedly was intoxicated, the waitresses helped bring him to the taxi driver’s car, police said. The driver, identified as Sarut Pawasuwanond, 32, then allegedly drove the man to an alley in Bang Bon district and punched him before stealing his belongings, worth more than 130,000 baht.

Read More: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1433569564

A Thai girl gets scammed, the som nam na brigade appear quickly followed by the Thai apologists

A Nigerian gets scammmed , the som nom na brigade are here but ... ou est le apologists?

Because the vast majority are bigoted white middle,/old aged men who regularly abuse young Thai ladies or girls as they call them ?

When I abuse a Thai woman even 10% of what a Thai man does, then maybe I will feel guilty.

I don't think many people would invite a viper to guard his pet budgerigar.

and where did he get the money?

Don't know. Since when has the victim of a crime needed to explain where they got their money.

Besides while its a large amount it's hardly an excessive sum of money.

since when I asked the question .. you have a problem with that? (if so, stiff ...)

Don't know. Since when has the victim of a crime needed to explain where they got their money.

since when I asked the question .. you have a problem with that? (if so, stiff ...)

I have a major problem with the underlying implications of your question.

It suggests that you think his money was earned illegally.

Now why would you assume that?

However if you are just that kind of person who wants to know how everyone earns their income you have my deepest condolences.

One Thai, one blonde Thai , and a pointing Nigerian who lost 2 Smart phones that were smarter than the owner. There is a who dunnit to be written or a film to be made ,great stuff. How about " The night I spilled sangsom on my somtam while using my Samsung "

Because the vast majority are bigoted white middle,/old aged men who regularly abuse young Thai ladies or girls as they call them ?

When I abuse a Thai woman even 10% of what a Thai man does, then maybe I will feel guilty.

I don't think many people would invite a viper to guard his pet budgerigar.

Well at least your honest in the fact you openly admit abusing women, the degree in comparison with Thai men is irrelevant, your still a POS, guess you have no problems abusing children either ?

bluespunk ... get a life

I have a major problem with the underlying implications of your question.

It suggests that you think his money was earned illegally.

Now why would you assume that?

However if you are just that kind of person who wants to know how everyone earns their income you have my deepest condolences.

What an about face .. usually it is the Nigerians who rip-off and steal from the Thais and farangs.

In this case, I feel sorry for the three Thais.

Why?

I feel sorry for the three Thais also, but only in so much as they believe this is a smart way to health and happiness.

while there seems to be no lack of unsavory farangs in thailand one thing i have observed is at clubs/discos most of the time security ejects unruly problem women. even at upscale thonglor clubs i have seen the same. its certainly not nice or fitting that many women become criminal-lowlifes and although they have my empathy it is the final product that we deal with. can you elaborate on abuse of thai girls?

Obiora Vincen Izegbu, 36, a Nigerian, filed a complaint with the Bang Na police station at 1 pm Thursday that he had been robbed by a taxi driver and two women early in the day.

I was absolutely devastated to read the news today that Obiora Vincen Izegbu had been robbed.

He was supposed to be paying me my thirty-four million pounds tomorrow............................coffee1.gif

Don't worry, he is a friend of mine. I will transfer the money to you. Now if you will send me your bank account details...

sanuk711, congratulations on winning the second prize!!!

I just wanted to tell you both not to worry, I just got an email from Oblora and he is just waiting for the 100,000 Baht I transferred to the helpful Thai lady at ¨The Bureau for Monetary Transfers¨ (it was REALLY good of her to let me use her bank account). As soon that goes through I should be receiving my 1,000,000, Pound payout and then they will be able to proceed with the minor payments whistling.gif

Some posters here are simply ridiculous!! There are very decent and good Nigerian businessmen out there. I saw another post last week with a Farang complaining that Thai schools now give jobs to "very black" Africans now just because the victim is a Nigerian , there is much room for racist comments. This is BS

Some posters here are simply ridiculous!! There are very decent and good Nigerian businessmen out there. I saw another post last week with a Farang complaining that Thai schools now give jobs to "very black" Africans now just because the victim is a Nigerian , there is much room for racist comments. This is BS

Your right, in the UK I got letters from them on a regular basis for many years............rolleyes.gif

You too! smile.png

to meet his friend to receive cash of from selling sea foods.

I had no idea Nigerians in Thailand were in the sea food business.

The story reads like a guy out on the night with a couple of Nana hos from Soi 4, which is where I believe 7 Seas is located. Funny story, actually.