South African arrested for falsifying police report in failed insurance fraud claim

Lite Beer

Tourists like that that give us all a bad name.

+ cause our insurance premiums to increase mad.gif

Are you from South Africa?

He was going to rip off his South African insurance company, so I see no reason why it should bother the Thai Police.

Are you from South Africa?

He was going to rip off his South African insurance company, so I see no reason why it should bother the Thai Police.

Any insurance require a police report from the local police to support any theft claim. The local police should investigate any theft report. If they find anyone making a false police statement then the Thai police will charge the liar.

Six police including a farang for this photo opportunity but I suppose the tourist police don't have quite so may chances to get their faces in the press.

Remember "Prayut" says more than six people constitutes an illegal gathering !!!

Six police including a farang for this photo opportunity but I suppose the tourist police don't have quite so may chances to get their faces in the press.

exactly. not exactly high crime in bkk. 6 policeman...

another classy saffa in LOS. What is occurring bru...

insurance fraud, so what, coffee1.gif its a big company.

its the men in power wearing suits and ties who are the real criminals. whistling.gif

Typical poor and uneducated men mentality

who ? the thai cops, the men in power with suits and ties, or the idiots on tv who ask " where are you from" gigglem.gif