Apartment Shopping...hillside 4.

cjnst2

I'm still looking but I've considered moving into Flora condo. It has almost everything I am looking for except a decent ISP provider. Atleast as far as I know now.

Also really liked the Hillside 4.

If you have a one bedroom(not a studio) condo with a mountain view on one of the higher floors and are looking for a tenant please PM me.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on the point of making a firm booking at Flora. My decision is based to a large extent on their telling me that they have internet access in the rooms - is that not true?

I'd be very grateful for your comment as I'm not in Chiang Mai, or even Thailand, to check for myself.

Looks like I have mixed up flora condos with flora house - the latter also has apartments of 1- and 2-bedrooms. Flora house is certainly not that expensive. I'm waiting to be quoted precisely, but their site indicates that a 1-bedroom flat should be around 10k baht a month.

Looks like I have mixed up flora condos with flora house - the latter also has apartments of 1- and 2-bedrooms. Flora house is certainly not that expensive. I'm waiting to be quoted precisely, but their site indicates that a 1-bedroom flat should be around 10k baht a month.

Ahhhh - Flora House. I had a friend who stayed there and it was quite comfortable and fair value for money. However next door was a building site with the associated noise and dust. This was about 6 months ago so maybe finished by now but worth asking about. Still no info on internet thought.