dim sum before Decco

prk888

After several & many incarnations (including latterly a Korean BBQ) the huge & deep open-air restaurant just before Decco on the left going south now serves very good dim sum at a promotional price of B39 each. Quite a fair choice and all very freshly steamed.

Could be gearing up for the Chinese market but also very good spicy Thai food my wife tells me. About 4 other tables being served as we left (1330 today) and large servings they were too

None of the previous incarnations seemed to have obvious advertising signs outside and nor does this one so slow down on southbound Sukhumvit and its maybe 3-400m before Decco

Definitely worth a visit IMHO

saw a sign outside tonight - it's called "OK" I think ! Directly opposite Makro.

Also just noticed another corner-shop smart-looking dim sum place same east side as "OK" but a tad north and about opposite Tesco Lotus (Suk). I believe the sign said "promotion offer at B29 a steamer". Just like Phuket it seems (yesterday's BKK Post) more local Chinese preparing to take care of their countrymen by offering what they want.

Wake up & look around at the dynamics Thailand.