Finn wins Miss Bikini Fitness in Pattaya

webfact

Finn wins Miss Bikini Fitness in Pattaya

photo-3.jpg
Linda and her two boys

PATTAYA: -- Only one year ago, Finnish Linda Suomela Hemangkorn jumped out of her comfort zone and started to train with heavy weights. Last month, she won gold in a muscle and physique contest.

“It was an incredible experience, and I am eager to compete again,” Finnish Linda Suomela Hemangkorn says.

Recently, she won the Miss Bikini Fitness Competition in Pattaya.

During both of her pregnancies, Linda gained a lot of weight. When her two boys started in school last year she decided it was time to focus on her health.

She started working out with a personal trainer and saw immediately results when they started exercising with heavy weights which she had never done before.

Linda also started paying more attention to her food trying to eat clean most of the time and planning her meals ahead. She got so into the training and lifestyle that she decided to become a certified personal trainer to learn more for her own sake and to help others, especially helping other women feel more comfortable using weights.

Linda started working out at True Fitness in Asoke where other bikini contestants also work out. She saw and heard their stories about the competitions and thought to herself that maybe one day she could compete as well.

Source: http://scandasia.com/finn-wins-miss-bikini-fitness-in-pattaya/

-- ScandAsia 2015-06-15

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and for sure many other man, even many woman's imagination for a beautiful woman and body, is she far away.Skinny and looks like anorexia.A woman in a nice bikini needs a nice ass and nice boobs and not endless muscles.How judge can vote she as the number one.

sinnewey dried wrinkled hormone nightmare growing a huge man in the boat....yuk ....I guess having your body a diffrent color from the rest of you is a goal of some kind as well?

Edited by NickJ

I actually don't mind women who work out (by this I mean less Russian weightlifter, more sexy fitness model)

However, the woman in the OP is too muscular and lean for me.

All credit it to her though, it takes monumental effort and dedication for a person to get that lean. Nutrition must be right on point.

Yes Transam,in real normal life she will have a higher fat content and look really good.

Whoever said she is to muscular needs to look better,she is very dry but this is just for the contest.

Also the tan is artificial because in the spotlight she will look white and the muscle will not show without the spray tan.

Blonde contestant No. 133 in the background is more to my taste. thumbsup.gif

What I find bloody annoying is that I didn't even know this event was on!! I might have been tempted to forego a round of golf to attend.

Oh....and isn't it ironic that the event appears to be happening right outside a Dairy Queen outlet. coffee1.gif

I don't get why a lady would want to look like that.

As far as health, bodybuilder types often do very unhealthy things to get that way.

I do understand why a transgender woman to man would want muscles, but she's doesn't seem like that.

So basically a freak show, isn't it?

Of course it's OK if people want to do that, but if it was someone I knew, I'd be concerned about their health.

Edited by Jingthing

For everyone complaining about her looks:

1) she doesn't seem to be the youngest anymore

2) at contest they are at the lowest possible fat

3) the take out all the water from the body to make the skin thinner

You wait 2 weeks and she'll look much better again. And gaining 2-5 kg is way easier than loosing 20-50 kg which the usual fat women needs.

I don't get why a lady would want to look like that.

As far as health, bodybuilder types often do very unhealthy things to get that way.

I do understand why a transgender woman to man would want muscles, but she's doesn't seem like that.

So basically a freak show, isn't it?

Of course it's OK if people want to do that, but if it was someone I knew, I'd be concerned about their health.

Because she can.

Why do people climb on the highest mountain, knowing that up there is nothing but danger. Because they can and they want to proof it for themself that they can do it.

That is the day of peak performance in 2 month she will look at lot more "usual".

It's not sexy to straights, right?

Even if she was young, do most straight dudes want all that HARDNESS in the lady?

I think not.

Straights, like gays aren't all the same. Most like young slim girls, but some like fat women, some like old women, some don't care, etc etc..

I doubt she trained to that shape to make the usual dude horny....Most probably she don't care what you and I think about her.

If she gains 5 kg and keep the muscles she will look very good.

Even if she was young, do most straight dudes want all that HARDNESS in the lady?

I think not.

Straight men don't all find the same things sexy.

Yes, I get that.

That's why I said most.

I'm not attracted to her manly body in a gay way either ... not my type of man.

Yes I realize this wasn't a sexy lady contest.

It's just that I think that kind of contest is kind of stupid, men or women, ... they are abusing their bodies and I don't think it is healthy.

I am not saying they shouldn't do it, I wouldn't favor laws to stop it, but I have the right to think it is stupid.

Thank you.

Edited by Jingthing

I think not.

Straight men don't all find the same things sexy.

Yes, I get that.

That's why I said most.

I'm not attracted to her manly body in a gay way either ... not my type of man.

Yes I realize this wasn't a sexy lady contest.

It's just that I think that kind of contest is kind of stupid, men or women, ... they are abusing their bodies and I don't think it is healthy.

I am not saying they shouldn't do it, I wouldn't favor laws to stop it, but I have the right to think it is stupid.

Thank you.

People do plenty of stuff that abuses their bodies in the name of fun, or as a pastime. This doesn't strike me as any more stupid than the others.

I think not.

You will never know what us guys think.........Think you must stay in your domain eh....thumbsup.gif

So you find that look hot?