Rachel Dolezal, civil rights activist, quits NAACP after 'black' row

webfact

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet you didn't think of this one.

There is a Jewish angle in all this.

http://forward.com/opinion/310051/why-rachel-dolezal-story-hits-raw-nerve-for-jews/

In the specific case of Dolezal, it was hard to ignore the fact that the combination of her European nose with her kinky hair that looks so much like a so-called “Jewfro” made her look as Jewish as black.

Jewfros and wannabe Jews

Physical similarity between Jews and very light-skinned blacks is nothing new. Philip Roth’s acclaimed novel “The Human Stain” is about a light-skinned professor who “passes” as a Jew for most of his life who is then, ironically, accused of racism. The late 1970s singer Phoebe Snow never disclaimed her whiteness or her Jewishness - and yet she was incessantly misidentified as being African-American.

Jewish lady?

post-37101-0-69993000-1434472088_thumb.j

Black lady?

Edited by Jingthing

If Bruce can identify as female, why can't Rachel identify as black?

No, that's not how I feel, but watch how this all comes together in courts cases over the next few years.

Ahh, the slippery slope that everyone ignores, until they are fully on it ….

As a part of this whole sad affair, a new word has been added to the collective lexicon... Transracial is the new buzzword for the MSM to describe this confused state of racial origin... I guess that word is more PC than the urban dictionary term for these folks...

Don't you mean, TransRachel?

As a part of this whole sad affair, a new word has been added to the collective lexicon... Transracial is the new buzzword for the MSM to describe this confused state of racial origin... I guess that word is more PC than the urban dictionary term for these folks...

I submit "transethnic", since it is literally impossible for to change one's race or genotype.

Does anyone understand this Urban Dictionary explanation of the distinction between transracial and transethnic? Maybe it's just that I need my morning coffee.

Her problem isn't just about race, but about lying about it.

Her problem is also that she is a nutjob.

If any suing is to be done, it should first be done for having such an awful hairstyle. Then throw the book at her for lying and deceiving.

Claiming to be African-American? Haven't Yanks got an ounce of sense nowadays? She is WHITE, for heavens sake

If she was receiving a salary and benefits from the taxpayers or donors by fraud I think she should go to jail.

She was doing the job. I think she's been punished enough now. I'm worried about her now.

I feel sorry for her now. She has obvious mental problems. Let her pretend.

If she was receiving a salary and benefits from the taxpayers or donors by fraud I think she should go to jail.

She was doing the job. I think she's been punished enough now. I'm worried about her now.

Me too.

She held a race issues related job in a smaller provincial U.S. city.

Now she's being pushed into this public meltdown being seen internationally.

Whatever her mental problems are, this is just too overblown now for the impact her personal issues have, which are largely about herself and her family.

BTW, her parents seem to be not so nice.

I know they are estranged but they are trashing their own child in public. That seems kind of unnatural. It's not like she's a serial killer.

Edited by Jingthing

I feel sorry for her now. She has obvious mental problems.

Ever play air guitar and pretend you're the lead guitarist for Metallica? That's what she's doing.. imitating what she wants to be.

Why would ladyboys want to dress up like girls and get boob jobs? They're imitating what they want to be..

White people get a tan all the time. Asian people spend thousands if not millions on skin lightening.

Why is it a mental problem to want to be something else?

Now if she's commiting fraud and grand larceny I'm for putting her in jail, but till then this is just a we don't have a news story to lets ruin her life by giving her 15 minutes of fame.

I feel sorry for her now. She has obvious mental problems.

Why is it a mental problem to want to be something else?

It is not a mental problem to want to be something else. It is a mental problem to tell everyone you know that you're the lead guitarist for Metallica, when you can't play an instrument at all.

If Bruce can identify as female, why can't Rachel identify as black?

No, that's not how I feel, but watch how this all comes together in courts cases over the next few years.

Ahh, the slippery slope that everyone ignores, until they are fully on it ….

Sure she can, but be honest about it. She lied about being abused while in South Africa. She lief about here heritage. The slippery slope seems to be how dishonest or deceptive those involved in the NAACP can be about important issues and how they tend to spin things to create controversy where controversy should not exist.

This woman should be tried for fraud. She has claimed that she was brough up by a white family in south africa and treated like a slave and was even whipped with an old fashioned slave whip by her parents. No wonder her parents outted her. She has also accused many of racist acts towards her.

The trouble with race relations in America is a woman like this with power can make any accustaion she wants and it will be accepted as fact.

I think she her fantasy life in SA is based in part on the true story of Sandra Laing, which she has embellished of course, but this would serves as the basis of her "story"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Laing

Her problem isn't just about race, but about lying about it.

Isn't that what any transgender is trying to do every day of their life? Making people believe that they are female rather than male or vice versa?

If the Aussie/Brit feminist Germaine Greer came out tomorrow as being born a man (I do have my suspicions) would people call her a fraud? I really doubt it.

Edited by teatree

Me too.

She held a race issues related job in a smaller provincial U.S. city.

Now she's being pushed into this public meltdown being seen internationally.

Whatever her mental problems are, this is just too overblown now for the impact her personal issues have, which are largely about herself and her family.

BTW, her parents seem to be not so nice.

I know they are estranged but they are trashing their own child in public. That seems kind of unnatural. It's not like she's a serial killer.

Jingthing:

Maybe some sinister hidden motive for the parent's behavior will emerge, but since when is telling the truth "trashing" someone?

I think the parent's truthfulness is admirable.

This is what happens when you allow liberalism to go too far without someone calling a spade a spade and being held accountable for your actions. I believe her troubles started when her liberal parents adopted 4 black children. There's nothing wrong with being black, but when you try and pull this crap, then it is because she is nothing more than a fraud. Oh wait, you know I might be part Thai so can I get a Thai passport if I say I am Thai?

She is a genius, she saw a job advert and they needed an applicant was for a blacks only job, in America, and she knows that back in South Africa it's the same adverts, jobs for blacks only, so she applies and uses her African heritage to survive in an anti white world she was born in.

Nothing to do with trans issues at all.

The silmilarities between transgender and transrace are quite striking.

Both involve a person identifying with a group they do not actually belong to at birth, and seeking to become part of that group through make up, surgery, medicine or whatever.

The difference being that transgenders are fully accepted by a lot of people and even championed as being brave. Transracials on the other hand are routinely ridiculed and called mentally ill it would seem.

The hypocracy is pretty clear and no amount of wriggling will get around it. Either both are supported and accepted or both are riddiculed and labeled mentalists. It can't be one rule for one and one rule for another, at least not to a fair mined person.

Edited by teatree