83 year-old Thai mother stabs son to death

Mockingjay,

Thanks for your in-depth analysis of my post in which I was suggesting an alternative scenario. Sorry that you found it idiotic. But then of course Evans was guilty of course and Derek Bentley and so many others. I mean Christie was a part time policeman so how could he have done it. And how in the world could an 83 year old dear commit a grisly crime. How old was Ma Baker? I wish lack of imagination was a crime...then we could prosecute you!

If a crime is committed you don't leave it to your imagination to find out what happened, but stick to facts. You have a great day now!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good for her! and this does seem like a very clear cut case of self defense so no prosecution should be brought.

While I'm happy she survived defending herself. 'Good for her' isn't something that should be used to describe the situation. She did after all have to kill her own son. I'm sure she's gonna feel like crap for the rest of her life.

I sincerely hope she feels relief she does not have to experience another beating. . . .

The further tragedy could be that her son was the only breadwinner in the family, and now he is gone, she has nobody.....

I think I'll wait for the results of the investigation before accepting the claims of a murderer, even if she is an 83yo woman.

YEH! thats right, never trust an 83 yr old murdering woman. If she gets away with it , god knows who she might get next time. whistling.gif