The terrorism the US is turning a blind eye to

Lite Beer

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know nothing about my country or its people.

Racism and prejudice are not endemic in the American people, the vast majority of whom are tolerant, if not loving.

Racism and hate is screamed from the rooftops, however, by our divisive government spokespersons, including the President, and very much so by western media, permeating both the journalistic and "entertainment" industries like the stench of rotted flesh on cloth. These people are the ones who are deliberately, methodically, seeking to incite us to hate each other, and so to commit violence against each other.

Either you have been brainwashed, or you know this, and are too trying to brainwash the masses.

So I take it that what I read about slavery and the Ku klux Klan is all in the imagination of some writers.

I've never seen or experienced any of this nor have the perps who are committing these crimes. That's pretty lame.

I do suffer greatly and have to stifle terrorist tendencies because my country was once stolen and colonized by England. I think that was about 215 years ago but every <deleted> Englishman alive today is to blame for it. Just let me get my hands on one of those English <deleted>.

Cheers

Racism and prejudice are not endemic in the American people, the vast majority of whom are tolerant, if not loving.

Racism and hate is screamed from the rooftops, however, by our divisive government spokespersons, including the President, and very much so by western media, permeating both the journalistic and "entertainment" industries like the stench of rotted flesh on cloth. These people are the ones who are deliberately, methodically, seeking to incite us to hate each other, and so to commit violence against each other.

Either you have been brainwashed, or you know this, and are too trying to brainwash the masses.

So I take it that what I read about slavery and the Ku klux Klan is all in the imagination of some writers.

Slavery ended over 150 years ago. The KKK founded by Democrats is no longer viable..

Democrats/leftists fought against civil rights legislation for over a hundred years. No country on earth has done more to redress the damage done by slavery. Trillions of dollars spent on programs designed to uplift the blacks and the results are there for all to see. Contempt for civility, education and basic moral values and a segment of society that celebrates thuggery, violence and murder. Get over yourself.

Europeans introduced slavery in the Americas long before their was a United States. You forgot to mention the Black Painters or the fact England was an ally to south during the civil war or the centuries of servitude in Europe, Asia and other parts of the world and in some places still going on.

I hope you are not referring to Australia's revered aboriginal artist Albert Namatjira....

I've never seen or experienced any of this nor have the perps who are committing these crimes. That's pretty lame.

I do suffer greatly and have to stifle terrorist tendencies because my country was once stolen and colonized by England. I think that was about 215 years ago but every <deleted> Englishman alive today is to blame for it. Just let me get my hands on one of those English <deleted>.

Cheers

That was about, I believe, about 408 years ago at Jamestown, Virginia, N.A. - May 4,1607,

That was even after the Spanish were going for the gold, silver and anything of value that wasn't nailed-down and enslaving indigenous people to assist, if we're still discussing slavery for some reason on this thread.

It does make me wonder who the first slave to clink chains in North America was. Did the Vikings take slaves to Greenland?

Edited by MaxYakov

Slavery ended in the U.S. in 1865. Today there are probably about 5,000 Ku Klux Klan (KKK) members nationwide and they are considered a subversive or terrorists organisation. Since you already read about slavery and the KKK you already know this, so what's up with the silly post.

Roof is mentally disturbed complicated by mind altering drugs and represents nothing in the way of a trend to domestic terrorism ... The article is a political hit piece to add to the Democrat campaign for 2016 ... DAMN WHITE PEOPLE despite the daily killings by Black on Black in Baltimore MD, Ferguson MO. and Chicago IL... that in ONE weekend has triple the murders of what happened in Charleston. SC.

Just a sensationalist piece of political rhetoric is all the article is ... There is no trend of white domestic terrorism -- only white guys who are mentally ill and on psychotropic drugs and have deranged views and act on them ... most in the past few years are liberal Democrats.

Those TVF posters on this Topic Thread who are parroting the American Liberal-Left narrative on this tragic event in Charleston are strongly implying that being a racist equates to being or becoming a killer... There are all kinds of racist in America, White racists, Black racists, Asian Racists, Hispanic Racists... some are even avowed supremacist. The vast majority of racists in America (around 99%) do not resort to killing the objects of their hate. Even the New Black Panthers who from time to time openly threaten to kill white people - seldom attempt it. Recent exception the New Black Panthers recently arrested in St. Louis for the lanting of bombs - or the conspiracy to do so related to the Ferguson event.

There is little doubt that this Roof guy is a full blow racist. He got deep into racism because of his weak ego and his mind's potential to be delusional. Being a nutcase nobody Roof latched on to something that he could share with others in secret - sometimes in the open ... This made him important (in his own mind) - he became part of a group - on line anyway... Roof is a self sorrifull empty headed guys who actually ACT OUT and kill are loony - have certifiable mental health issues -- they are on prescribed drugs to curb their warped ideations. Sometimes their badly wired brain does not do well on the medications ... In Roof's case his hate becomes an obsession. Roof wanted to be important -- wanted to be accepted into a group -- for the first time in his life. Drug mixes often work the same as alcohol to lower inhibitions - and drive disjointed obsessive thoughts. Somewhere in all this Roof's miss-wired brain he felt he had to show he could do it ... he had to prove himself - he had to act. Roof's story line and behavior mirrors the actions of the other mass killers of recent vintage.

Mirror mirror on the wall. The poster's uncanny and easy familiarity with this psychopathology is that of someone who can hear the wolves howling in the in basement?

Slavery ended over 150 years ago. The KKK founded by Democrats is no longer viable..

Democrats/leftists fought against civil rights legislation for over a hundred years. No country on earth has done more to redress the damage done by slavery. Trillions of dollars spent on programs designed to uplift the blacks and the results are there for all to see. Contempt for civility, education and basic moral values and a segment of society that celebrates thuggery, violence and murder. Get over yourself.

Yeah, that money would have been better spent on your education and edification.

This is becoming a rotten stinking farce. The nefarious agendas of those who should no better are piggybacking on the actions of a few sub human racist nonentities. The amount of black on black gun crime absolutely dwarfs the isolated incidents that make the news. If the police sat back and did nothing the number of deaths would skyrocket.

http://www.thomaswictor.com/our-current-status-rotten-farce/

This is becoming a rotten stinking farce. The nefarious agendas of those who should no better are piggybacking on the actions of a few sub human racist nonentities. The amount of black on black gun crime absolutely dwarfs the isolated incidents that make the news. If the police sat back and did nothing the number of deaths would skyrocket.

http://www.thomaswictor.com/our-current-status-rotten-farce/

That's right! What this incident provides to everyone, is the perfect moment to reflect on black on black gun crime. Probably no better moment than now too. Quite necessary given the circumstances. Good call.

Whether Racist or not there is a big problem and much reason to be leery of a group which makes up less than 26% of the population and does 65% of the crimes. It is up to that group to pull themselves up by their boot laces. There has been way too much money spent on advancing this group with little or no improvement !!

Still killing is not the answer, especially White on Black except in self defense or defense of others. The Media does not want to spend time and print on the Black on Black killings which is much worse numbers.

God help us out of this mess the Great Nation has allowed it's self to decline into !!

Edited by gchurch259

Hate meets Hate…It's a spiraling escalation of emotion that inevitably leads to violence unless deterred by fear of consequences or a moral stand. It's often a 2 way street, each side inciting the other. It's utterly naïve to regard one side as right, justified, chosen, superior, righteous etc in it's view or ideology. This is simply taking sides and becoming entangled in the heat of the conflict which to many is a rush….The irony of it all is just how impersonal and irrational it is. We hate a stereotype, a projection, not an individual person…

I grew up in the segregated South at a time when it was politically correct to be open in your prejudices and I lived in the North where it was not. This did not mean the same prejudices were not there, lurking beneath the surface. Over the last 50+ years, we have seen them erupt to the surface now and then in cycles of violence.

We try to legislate racism and bigotry away but only succeed in managing the behavior to some extent which, of course, is no small thing. But the real problem of hatred still remain untouched.

Conservatives hate liberals, Sunnis hate Shia. Arabs hate Israelis, Thai hate Burmese, Burmese hate Royinga, and on and on it goes.

How to end hatred? At least those in that church were trying and that makes the tragedy more disturbing. It's not the government's job to end hatred, only to maintain a basic stability and security. So, how to end hatred when religion has failed us or at least not adapted to the times, self-centered materialism is on the rise, jobs and resources are dwindling and war is our constant state of affairs?

Perhaps, it's just one person at a time taking the responsibility to reflect on his or her own biases and hatreds and try to see others as they are and not as we think they are….

ThIs is the real racist crime wave that is possibly driving America to a race war.

https://vimeo.com/64279317

Yes, this is the real crime wave. It is racial. It is permissive insofar as the collective media have for a very long time refused to report the race of assailants. Sounds fair right? It would only be fair if there was a negligible difference as not to incite. However, there is no negligible difference in the USA. In America white people are being murdered in horrific numbers by blacks, as well as blacks being murdered by blacks. Thus the formula the media uses to suppress race appears less responsible and more insidious. It is deceit and an abdication of implied responsibility. This phenomenon came to a point in Virgina a while back where the whites assaulted were news crew; what to do? Well, they did nothing... and the gig was up, it unrolled. When the collective scrutiny of the world finally peered inside this race 3-Card Monty the media and racial apologists closed ranks, denied, and even changed a police story- why? To hide race!

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2012/05/08/bill-oreilly-bias-crime-cover-virginia-grows/

http://www.redstate.com/diary/hanoverhenry/2012/05/12/white-reporters-beating-by-norfolk-black-gang-ignored-by-media-but-real-question-is-what-is-happening-to-americas-cities/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/05/01/media-and-police-ignore-savage-beating-of-two-white-reporters/

My comments are not simply "gotcha" "you too..." comments they are important because they are events which are permissive by local and federal governments and an honest look inside the black community would reveal a very large percentage of citizens commenting on black on white crime as "good for them..." (my words). There is a now widespread, deeply held belief in black America that blacks cannot possibly be racist. Black militant theology, as expressed by community organizers and perfected in Obama, hold that by virtue alone of not wielding the majority levers of state, government, the means to control economies as a race, etc., they cannot therefore be racist. Do you grasp this? Blacks cannot be racist because they are a minority. It is a fundamentally flawed worldview but one that is prevalent across the black US landscape.

Over the years since Obama is in executive, and yes, influenced directly because of his office, black Americans have escalated violent crimes upon whites grossly disproportionate to their numbers. The sick alliance between militant theorists now in local and federal government and inherent media bias to the uber liberal, have most white Americans feeling isolated, guilty they are afraid to go here, there, then, now because of blacks. What they dont know is its valid, the fear is real, and the numbers demonstrably support their isolated fear. The media keeps them in little white privilege islands, unable to articulate their fear because generally white Americans do not hate, do not malign others because of their skin. They feel threatened because they are white, alone, unable to articulate with others what they observe in the world around them because of duress, political correctness, and media isolation. But it is real. The numbers of black americans savaging whites is epidemic. It is a crime highly proportional to the headline crimes we see coming out of Boko Haram areas, the middle east, Baghdad, etc., but you do not hear about Chicago, Milwaukee, and others.

http://conservative-headlines.com/2015/01/the-media-can-no-longer-censor-black-on-white-crime-in-2015/

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=4313

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-320829

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/25/coulter-slams-media-for-hyping-rare-white-on-black-crime-while-ignoring-black-on-white-crime/

My concern is less that blacks or whites do this or that, only that there is a impartial consideration of the facts, and there is not. It has been a long time in America since the media actually presented the facts rather then being an extension of social engineering, made most manifest in the current administration. Every time a black person dies there is outrage... ok, great. But there is not equal outrage and this is sick. Without question a white life means less in a world where blacks profess blacklivesmatter. It is demonstrably true as evidenced by the sheer, overwhelming numbers. Why? Because being a victim has value in our society. Being victimized brings special rights, privileges, and outcomes. Some may not like what I post, but it is correct.

2014 Black on White murders only.pdf

And you come by this knowledge of the American psyche how...a nation of 300million people?

Care to explain why there are so many hate groups in the US which have only increased since Obama took office?

http://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

You talk of govt and media inciting hatred among Americans when many if not most white southerners still proudly disply the confederate flag - a symbol of white supremacy.

It appears you know little about 'your country or its people.'

Europeans introduced slavery in the Americas long before their was a United States. You forgot to mention the Black Painters or the fact England was an ally to south during the civil war or the centuries of servitude in Europe, Asia and other parts of the world and in some places still going on.

I think you mean the Black Panthers not the Black Painters.

Slavery ended in the U.S. in 1865. Today there are probably about 5,000 Ku Klux Klan (KKK) members nationwide and they are considered a subversive or terrorists organisation. Since you already read about slavery and the KKK you already know this, so what's up with the silly post.

And once slavery ended daily lynchings continued to the 1920s-30s with cases reported to 1950s. Let's not forget segregation but that wouldn't fit into your narrative that because slavery ended long ago it should be a non-issue.

I think it was terrorism because Roof had a clear political goal with this murdering -- to spark a race war.

Now he's a moron and it won't work and he was a racist party of one, but being a stupid terrorist doesn't make you not a terrorist.

Not being officially affiliated with a terrorist group doesn't rule out terrorism.

He was self radicalized.

Like if someone in the U.S. was self radicalized by watching ISIS propaganda online and then shot up some Jews, there is no doubt that would be called terrorism.

That person wouldn't be an official member of ISIS any more than Roof was an official member of his mental concept of the KKK.

I do know the head of the FBI has ruled out calling this terrorism, but the Department of Justice is still considering that.

So, we'll see.

He will most likely be executed anyway, but I personally think it is politically important to officially recognize what he did as an act of domestic terrorism.

Edited by Jingthing

No, it was true...60 years ago.

"Whether Racist or not there is a big problem and much reason to be leery of a group which makes up less than 26% of the population and does 65% of the crimes."

Can you provide a reference for such profound insight?

African Americans make up less than 15% of US population but are not responsible for 65% of the crimes, that honor goes to whites per FBI data:

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Maybe educate yourself instead spreading lies commonly thrown about by right wing talking heads.

well if you have a backward country saying ..its my right to bear arms or what ever what do you expect..only losers need guns..oh and the police/military..

fair use wikipedia: Frederick Douglass (born Frederick Augustus Washington Bailey, c. February 1818[3] – February 20, 1895) was an African-American social reformer, abolitionistorator, writer, and statesman. After escaping from slavery, he became a leader of the abolitionist movement, gaining note for his dazzling oratory[4] and incisive antislavery writing. He stood as a living counter-example to slaveholders' arguments that slaves lacked the intellectual capacity to function as independent American citizens.[5][6] Many Northerners also found it hard to believe that such a great orator had been a slave.[7]

post-55427-0-74476300-1434880237_thumb.j

Excellent post. A man of refreshing candor. Thank you.

Indeed! The strongest tool the government has is to divide the people into different groups who are in conflict, then offer a solution, which always involves more government power and taxation. The oldest strategy in the book - divide and conquer.

Smart Americans realize that we all have one thing in common - freedom. And it is the government that is the greatest enemy of freedom.

If you look at Hollywood, the news media, and the government of the 1940's and 1950's, freedom was heralded as our common inheritance and our greatest gift. It was the thing that bound us all together. We were encouraged to judge others on their merit, not their skin color or national origin. Just listen to the PSA's on the radio at that time.

Today's government and media is a self-serving, ego-driven disgrace.

No, it was true...60 years ago.

You mean ONLY 60 years ago.

I read just the other day that a Republican presidents candidate lease a ranch, that even in the 1990's that's a merely 20 year ago, had a sign Niggerhead ranch at the entrance.

Haters and racists will always exist in any society. But the scourge of slavery was killed long ago. Sadly, we did not do enough to ensure that the black population that was freed had a proper chance to integrate into society and a chance at achievement in a reasonable time frame. Inequities existed for far too long, and still continue to this day.

But the average American is not racist, does not harbor hatred for those of color, and is happy to give everyone an equal opportunity.

What we need is less government assistance and intervention, and more freedom for the average American to create jobs and opportunities. The government's war on poverty just made the problem worse. The government's war on drugs just made the problem worse. Now they are f%#$ing up our healthcare system. If we would stop letting the government try to solve every problem, and let free people make their lives better in their own way, I think we would see things improve.

And you come by this knowledge of the American psyche how...a nation of 300million people?

Care to explain why there are so many hate groups in the US which have only increased since Obama took office?

http://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

You talk of govt and media inciting hatred among Americans when many if not most white southerners still proudly disply the confederate flag - a symbol of white supremacy.

It appears you know little about 'your country or its people.'

I believe it is ignorant for a poster to state they dont approve of the cite referenced and therefore the citation is invalid. This is ignorant. Therefore, I ask what is SPLC? Ostensibly a racial clearing house to ID supremacists and others who espouse either violent or other views it has morphed over the years into an extension of political ideology wholesale, progressive ideology. Morris Dees is an extreme liberal who has previously dumped veterans into his groups to fear list, those of the christian Family Research Counsel, provided topical information for locations for those they labeled and subsequently resulted in violence against others, and otherwise use their SPLC as a hit man to isolate and neutralize others from public discourse, and they list valid threats to others in the way of white extremism. I can recall no time a black group has been listed on SPLC though I may be wrong. No Black Panthers, nothing. So, while I object to this source, these are the reasons why.

Is is required a man actually visit or work in Yala to have an opinion? Does one have to have spent time in Syria to have an observation? Why would an American need to "come by knowledge" to form his opinion? How would you offer that up to TV posters? It is of course a silly comment. Is there really so many hate groups in America since Obama, and if so, can you really not muse as to why? Obama is the most racially divisive president America has ever had, everything about his administration revolves around race, down to the local level. Very unbecoming, at best, for an executive.

America is keenly aware that there is increased widespread violence against whites and that the nationalization of police is increasingly detaching police from local society, and valid police violence is escalating conflict. These and other reasons may explain why there is a rise in protestations from the citizens, or formation of groups. Such a thing is not uncommon when culture is under attack and any notion that Obama is not attacking American culture, widely, is nonsense. Blacks and white together are being destroyed in this pogrom to transform America.

It appears his intuition is palpably correct. Without even doing extensive homework he has gleaned widespread, deep seated discontent in his native land and accurately reflects it in his post above. See Malcolm Gladwell's "Blink." Often a man does not require more than his attention to an issue to penetrate it. On this point his "Tipping Point" book also applies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blink_%28book%29

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tipping_Point

The terrorism you speak of was carried out by a "lone wolf" as far as authorities have been able to determine...

We have no evidence that there is a concerted effort by some organization to promote racial hatred in the US...

The most divisive messages of late have been coming from the highest positions of US government...which speaks more to the agenda of the present US government than it does to the mood of the citizens on the street..

This article appears to be designed to flame the fires of the racial divide...for what purpose?