when is a caramel frappe a coffee?

kannot

Ok so 1711 delivery from Mc Donalds, yesterday ordered a double cheeseburger and caramel frappe with whipped cream, everything arrived fine and I hogged it down, today ordered the same and got a coffee with ice?????

Go figure? I called them and they said yes its caramel coffee? but no whipped cream, I said I had the same order yesterday and it arrived ok.

They said so you want whipped cream and it "no have" whipped cream, no I said just caramel frappe with whipped cream not some iced coffee.

Anyway seems they don't know what they sell today, so be warned hahahahah

All good junk and Im as fat as a pig, I hate coffee and never drink it

The point is.....................there aint no point , just funny they don't know today what they are selling???? strange

Nah I don't have them everyday but I usually live out in the boonies , currently in BKK for 3 days so that's this years Mc Donalds rations done!!

See children conclusive proof that junk food is bad for you, just say no....

all the chemicals and growth hormones fed to the cattle, turn you into a lard arse and dull your brain

Ah so that's why the staff couldn't handle my order, they must be eating them day in day out

A latte is what you get when you add 150baht to a cup of coffee. A fappee is when you crush some ice and throw in. Macdonalds coffee? I would rather go outside and get a 10/20baht coffee from a vendor because there won't be any difference in quality.

A latte is what you get when you add 150baht to a cup of coffee. A fappee is when you crush some ice and throw in. Macdonalds coffee? I would rather go outside and get a 10/20baht coffee from a vendor because there won't be any difference in quality.

Nah theres no coffee in a caramel frappe with whipped cream

To their credit they did fix it by knocking on the door of my mansion about 30 minutes later with the correct Frappe, i severely berated the delivery guy, beat him unconscious then sent him on his way.........he took it well, now lick that blood off my boots I said as he regained consciousnesslaugh.png

dude ... drink your coffee hot or cold but do not drink it like a woosie man with whipped creme and candy sprinkles served with a straw . a frappe was invented to sell you yesterdays coffee , s / buck's famous for never wasting a drop of brewed coffee . if you want to drink candy its ok , i understand what you are all about . but calling sweet shxt a frappe does not change the fact you are drinking sweet shxt with a straw or spoon , if that is your image , well what can i say ? good luck boyo .

To their credit they did fix it by knocking on the door of my mansion about 30 minutes later with the correct Frappe, i severely berated the delivery guy, beat him unconscious then sent him on his way.........he took it well, now lick that blood off my boots I said as he regained consciousnesslaugh.png

ehhh.... what did he say about your pink jammies ?

Neither an Americano is not Cafe Yen!! blink.png I always order Americano coffee (black coffee) but I always get it on ICE!!! sh*** unless I'm going to the same coffee shop everyday, then the "barista" has learnt my order by trial and error LOL. Welcome to wonderland!