Certificate of résidence

I dont know where to put this topic

I need to have a certificate of résidence asked by my embassy .

I was thinking it was possible to do in Chaeng wattana but i went and they say : " we dont do anymore . Go in Khet or Amphur " so i went in Khet from bang na and they seems to dont know what is it !!! Saying go in Chaeng Wattana !! Or go to police station

Is someone has the same issue ? Or maybe someone know how to do to get this paper from thaï autorities ?

I think that what Chaeng Wattana means is that there is no general Certificate of Residence as such.

What they can do is send you by post a 'Certificate of Residence' for the purpose of selling/buying a car/motorbike OR for obtaining a car/motorbike licence.'

I obtained one for buying a car (I think) which the TMB bank accepted for opening an account.

Just have to think out-of-the-box a bit. Us farangs are supposed to be good at that!

I think that what Chaeng Wattana means is that there is no general Certificate of Residence as such.

What they can do is send you by post a 'Certificate of Residence' for the purpose of selling/buying a car/motorbike OR for obtaining a car/motorbike licence.'

I obtained one for buying a car (I think) which the TMB bank accepted for opening an account.

Just have to think out-of-the-box a bit. Us farangs are supposed to be good at that!

You are probably doing 90 day reports to CW immigration.and that is why you got the certificate of residence.

I don't think the OP is not doing them and that is the reason he could not get one.