Thai police wrap up human trafficking probe

webfact

We should not disparage the RTP for its wrap up of human trafficking. It operates under the direction and authority of the Junta. If the RTP's actions fail creditability in allegedly wiping out trafficking in Thailand it is because its military masters cannot bear the transparency and accountability of a full and vigorous investigation.

Some say Justice should be blind. In Thailand it is Headless.

Interesting viewpoint, so by inference you are saying that prior to the military coup everything in the garden was rosey? All previous investigations were transparent and there was full accountability prior to the Junta taking power?

Your serious right, or have I missed the subtle irony in your post?

I don't think that's what he said at all. You do realize that successor governments - if that's what you can call this - inherit the entire country's situation, right, and are expected to move the country forward? And that the successor government - if that's what you can call this - is then accountable for the actions of the country?

Perhaps you are from Greece, where they don't understand that concept either.

Hate to disagree with you, but I think that is exactly what he said!

Perhaps you are from the USA given you limited geographical knowledge? The clue to my birthplace is in my screen name.

We should not disparage the RTP for its wrap up of human trafficking. It operates under the direction and authority of the Junta. If the RTP's actions fail creditability in allegedly wiping out trafficking in Thailand it is because its military masters cannot bear the transparency and accountability of a full and vigorous investigation.

Interesting viewpoint, so by inference you are saying that prior to the military coup everything in the garden was rosey? All previous investigations were transparent and there was full accountability prior to the Junta taking power?

I don't think that's what he said at all. You do realize that successor governments - if that's what you can call this - inherit the entire country's situation, right, and are expected to move the country forward? And that the successor government - if that's what you can call this - is then accountable for the actions of the country?

Perhaps you are from the USA given you limited geographical knowledge? The clue to my birthplace is in my screen name.

No I just don't like using the "baby talk" that you folks use....you know, like "brekkie" and "footie" and "Geordie". Juvenile.

Please feel free to disagree with me....it reinforces my belief that I was indeed correct when someone of your ilk takes exception.

And, of course, you avoided the issue about the ruling military junta now being the ones responsible for the country. Now run along and find someone else to troll.

No I just don't like using the "baby talk" that you folks use....you know, like "brekkie" and "footie" and "Geordie". Juvenile.

Please feel free to disagree with me....it reinforces my belief that I was indeed correct when someone of your ilk takes exception.

And, of course, you avoided the issue about the ruling military junta now being the ones responsible for the country. Now run along and find someone else to troll.

Exactly the type of reply I expected from you, and you call me a troll!