What Do You Look for in a Partner?

EmptyHead

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay vague mate; I love speaking with the good girls.

I'm married to a supremely hot girl and my love and fidelity will not be compromised.

I don't go out and drink with the low class whores; no interest.

Yes -- high class whores are a kick, aren't they?

BTW I am not married. Too many estate issues.

I believe you just confirmed you don't have the "get up".

I don't have anything to do with the high class whores mate.

I dated upper class girls in the past but their attitude put a damper on any long term relationship.

I'm talking about good middle class girls.

They want a slim, fit guy with a cracking smile…and as I previously posted, money is not a motive. That's for all class of whores.

Okay vague mate; I love speaking with the good girls.

I'm married to a supremely hot girl and my love and fidelity will not be compromised.

I don't go out and drink with the low class whores; no interest.

Yes -- high class whores are a kick, aren't they?

BTW I am not married. Too many estate issues.

I believe you just confirmed you don't have the "get up".

I don't have anything to do with the high class whores mate.

I dated upper class girls in the past but their attitude put a damper on any long term relationship.

I'm talking about good middle class girls.

They want a slim, fit guy with a cracking smile…and as I previously posted, money is not a motive. That's for all class of whores.

Yes -- I'm white, over 40 and talk out of my hooper so I guess not. But you do I'll guess have one hellluva crack facing backwards.

Edited by JLCrab

Last night I went with my wife's male cousin, early 20's, to a bar near home in strong suburban BKK.…some of the most stunning, lively, articulate, and vibrant girls I've seen and spoken with in my time here. All middle class girls, from early 20's to mid thirties.

They are a tier above any girl getting around Suk or Walking St. They are a tier above the upper class girls also.

So the prostitutes are a "TIER ABOVE", upper class girls. ? Now that must be the reason why so many losers have prostitutes for wives / partners.

Good sense of humour, knows how to have fun, isnt shy to be seen with a farang, conducts herself nicely in public, gives me space for my own interests, not controlling, not demanding, nice figure, good in bed, cleans, not looking for a lot of support for family, willing to earn her own money, wont turn her back if times are tough, good cook, not looking to upgrade- willing to settle for happiness rather than money. Trustworthy sensible with money. Background and past not a problem its what she does with future that is important. Ive got a good one now with most of these traits. She had three pieces of gold when i met her and all but one has been hocked. I think it takes a special type of woman to stay with a farang and a whole different type that will stay when there isnt money involved.