Surat Thani chief public prosecutor murdered in his own house

webfact

Surat Thani chief public prosecutor murdered in his own house
The Nation

SURAT THANI: -- Surat Thani chief public prosecutor Phayong Dokmaihom, 54, was found dead on his bed inside his official residence in Surat Thani's Mueang district Sunday night.

Police said Phayong’s throat was slit and his gold ornaments worth Bt220,000 and a gun were stolen. A public prosecutor living in the next house alerted police after he notice that the lights of Phayong’s house were not turned on at night although his car was parked inside the house’s compound.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Surat-Thani-chief-public-prosecutor-murdered-in-hi-30263332.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-06-29

Interesting. Anyone else remember the bombings on koh samui? Remember when the military government declared it was a plot and that it would name names. big names, but then nothing happened. The investigation seemed to end and no one was named. And then the most powerful man in the region came home and it coincided with the announcement of a multi billion baht palm oil support program.

I can't wait for the General and his entourage to comment on this case.

Interesting. Anyone else remember the bombings on koh samui? Remember when the military government declared it was a plot and that it would name names. big names, but then nothing happened. The investigation seemed to end and no one was named. And then the most powerful man in the region came home and it coincided with the announcement of a multi billion baht palm oil support program.

Not being sarcastic etc but don't follow that..?? Please explain further thanks

He wont be making any more bad judgements.

He was chief Prosecutor. Judgements are made by judges. See the difference?

Well a prosecutor makes judgements if some case should be sent to court or not.

The plot thickens.

It was Thaksin, he secretly flew in from Dubai on his private jet with one of his minions, who did the dirty deed and this is borne out by the Arabic numerals on his garden gate, the weapon concerned will now be smuggled out of Thailand through swampy by a retired Police General, who will throw it in a lake in Japan

Edited by Soutpeel

The plot thickens.

It was Thaksin, he secretly flew in from Dubai on his private jet with one of his minions, who did the dirty deed and this is borne out by the Arabic numerals on his garden gate, the weapon concerned will now be smuggled out of Thailand through swampy by a retired Police General, who will throw it in a lake in Japan

well they better get a smarter retired Police General than the one currently on an extend visit to Japan.

Actually the first thought that crossed my mind with "The plot thickens" was camel trading, second was monk magic, couldn't quite bring to mind a 3rd possibility with clarity, hence the reason for asking ....

The plot thickens.

So nice to see, at last, someone reporting cold hard facts, instead of the usual conspiricy theories you normally get on TVF.

I am sure a Pulitzer Prize awaits ;-)

The plot thickens.

well they better get a smarter retired Police General than the one currently on an extend visit to Japan.

Actually the first thought that crossed my mind with "The plot thickens" was camel trading, second was monk magic, couldn't quite bring to mind a 3rd possibility with clarity, hence the reason for asking ....

I too wonder if it was a .22 shot from a magnum???

Their is clearly a number of Maffia families in Surat and the Samui archipelago that need closing down...

Has the man in BKK got the balls to sort them out.

In layman's,or laypersons, (as to not to upset the holier than thou' PC members) terms, person's suffering from this need to take their meds and they should get the Aluminium levels checked in their pre frontal cortex ?

I'm wondering what he was about to expose to the public and needed to be silenced, isn't there a high profile case about to hit the courts in a few days ? or maybe it was simply a robbery but I doubt it, this murder needs to be thoroughly investigated and not by the locals

He wont be making any more bad judgements.

He was chief Prosecutor. Judgements are made by judges. See the difference?

Well a prosecutor makes judgements if some case should be sent to court or not.

Exactly, judgement, decision, to determine a course of action.. wasn't worth the argument though.

You expect a comment while unwanted questions are not allowed?

RIP to the deceased & condolences to his family. I wonder if he was assigned to the Ko Tao tourist murders case.

Another media outlet reported that he was the chief prosecutor. He may have had something to do with the case.

Maybe he knew some information that others did not want to come to light during the trial.

I'm wondering what he was about to expose to the public and needed to be silenced, isn't there a high profile case about to hit the courts in a few days ? or maybe it was simply a robbery but I doubt it, this murder needs to be thoroughly investigated and not by the locals

Get the Kao Tao team - should take all of 10 minutes to sort out and solve beyond reasonable doubt.