Former British soldier jailed for 50 years in Thailand for drug dealing

webfact

Anyone that knows the case knows Lances father is lying through his teeth here. He also missed out the part where his father went around Pattaya threatening Al, sorts of people

Oh?

Since you pretend to know this case better than the rest of us do you mind posting a Link to prove some of the B.S. you have been saying.

You Can't?

That Figures!

If you can be bothered to look, the threats were made on CEO, though I think they were subsequently edited by the Mods.

Start here and trawl back? http://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/general-chatter/help-needed-bail-money-for-lance-whitmore-thai-prison-t1914-420.html

This is just another Blog where anyone can write anything they want without any proof. So why should I believe some Disgruntled Employee who may have gotten Fired by this man because he failed to show up for work?

If he is such a violent man then there must be something written about him like a Police Report for threatening someone, and as it was said. Show me that! Not some idle gossip you can find in any bar.

What on earth are you prattling on about?blink.png

If you have the ability to read go to Page number 14 on that thread and you will see in Post number 31819 on September 16, 2014 some very nasty comments written by “ Russ “ (oh coincidentally that’s this guy’s father’s namefacepalm.gif ).

Under that you will see the following message from the admin

ADMIN EDIT: Making physical threats to users will cost your son the bail money this publicity generates, because it will push us to delete your account and related threads.]

Following on from that there are many subsequent posts by members of that forum discussing the topic of personal threats made by this Russ fellow who in any case earlier in the thread had quite openly introduced himself as the father of Lance.

Next!whistling.gif

Edited by Asiantravel

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russ really needs to re-evaluate himself and the lifestyle/career path he has chosen if he cannot come up with 3 million baht in a time of need.

You're on the money mate.

Bottom line is; Thai's don't want fringe Farangs here in Thailand; that's middle to low class westerners. Backpackers for sure.

For all the expats residing here on meager incomes, residing in Farang ghettos's, obvious low middle to low class who partnered same.......well, good Thai people just don't want you here. In BKK that is.

Yep, I'm feeling ya.

I just don't have anything to to do with you.

Smart, savvy, lads are the ones I call friends.

My only disappointment in Thailand is there are so few sounds lads to associate with.

I guess… that's why I have so few friends here.

It's okay, I have many good foreign lads and girls who come to visit perhaps just a little too often. I also have very good Thai friends....and that makes me an extremely happy lad.

Time to clean up Thailand of bum Farangs.

I really mean it; for the Thais, "keep getting rid of the Farang fringe dwelling scumbags".

You don't need us…about 6% max is contributed to your total earnings.

Yep, nothing funnier than Farangs posting about Farang injustices. Pack up and head to Survaranabhumi if you're having a little cry about your situation and status within Thailand.

Think about it.....a Kingdom that can support itself unlike its northern cousins and some western countries.

Many of you guys just don't get it.

50 years......you needed the money here man but didn't have it; nor does your old man.

You just don't get it dude, nor does your old man...and you don't know anyone at a high enough level to cut you any slack.

In my opinion, you're just another stupid Farang who has his "Farang head" on only.

You don't understand this culture and the mindset of Thai people, and you definitely don't understand Thai law......,,,,,,,

You are well stuffed man, and were too <deleted> stupid or naive to understand it.

Just like this stupid prick; too many Farangs here just don't know enough...even those who have been living here for a long time in, or within close proximity to Khon Khaw bottom feeders.

Edited by Blackfox

Russ really needs to re-evaluate himself and the lifestyle/career path he has chosen if he cannot come up with 3 million baht in a time of need.

Bottom line is; Thai's don't want fringe Farangs here in Thailand; that's middle to low class westerners. Backpackers for sure.

For all the expats residing here on meager incomes, residing in Farang ghettos's, obvious low middle to low class who partnered same.......well, good Thai people just don't want you here. In BKK that is.

Yep, I'm feeling ya.

My only disappointment in Thailand is there are so few sounds lads to associate with.

It's okay, I have many good foreign lads and girls who come to visit perhaps just a little too often. I also have very good Thai friends....and that makes me an extremely happy lad.

I really mean it; for the Thais, "keep getting rid of the Farang fringe dwelling scumbags".

Yep, nothing funnier than Farangs posting about Farang injustices. Pack up and head to Survaranabhumi if you're having a little cry about your situation and status within Thailand.

Think about it.....a Kingdom that can support itself unlike its northern cousins and some western countries.

50 years......you needed the money here man but didn't have it; nor does your old man.

You just don't get it dude, nor does your old man...and you don't know anyone at a high enough level to cut you any slack.

In my opinion, you're just another stupid Farang who has his "Farang head" on only.

You don't understand this culture and the mindset of Thai people, and you definitely don't understand Thai law......,,,,,,,

You are well stuffed man, and were too <deleted> stupid or naive to understand it.

Just like this stupid prick; too many Farangs here just don't know enough...even those who have been living here for a long time in, or within close proximity to Khon Khaw bottom feeders.

As harsh as that post is and knowing the crap you are going to get I agree

I have been a big recreational user of drugs. No matter where you are in the world. If you're a dealer or user, you know if you get caught you are on the soup. Everyone knows, or should know what happens in Thailand if you get caught

Edited by Franky Bear

Yep, I'm feeling ya.

Don't fall of your soap box.

For every farang that does not 'get it' there are ones who THINK they know everything^^

Either can end up in trouble here.

Like all the other d1ckheads that get mixed up in this type of crime, just another fool.

Who doesn't know that if they bust you the penalty will always be higher than if it were a native who committed the crime. Look at Indonesia, Malaysia as examples..... he's getting off light with his life. Maybe be better to take a bullet than spend 50 in that can.

Yep, I'm feeling ya.

You don't live in Thailand though. You are living with your head firmly up your own arse. What an absolute bunch of drivel. Don't take your high and mighty approach and apply it EVERYONE pal. You don't speak for 60 million Thais and their opinions on foreigners. Maybe your severe lack of friends is due to your arrogant attitude.

Edited by lildragon

Yep, I'm feeling ya.

Don't fall of your soap box.

For every farang that does not 'get it' there are ones who THINK they know everything^^

Either can end up in trouble here.

I couldn't agree more mate.

Yep, I'm feeling ya.

You don't live in Thailand though. You are living with your head firmly up your own arse. What an absolute bunch of drivel. Don't take your high and mighty approach and apply it EVERYONE pal. You don't speak for 60 million Thais and their opinions on foreigners. Maybe your severe lack of friends is due to your arrogant attitude.

I do live in Thailand mate.

Very many Thais I speak with secretly say they don't like or respect the Farang fringe dwellers.

I don't have many Farang friends here but I'm fine with that. The ones I do have are rock solid.

The Birmingham news article said his father owns a restaurant in Pattaya. Anybody know which one?

His dad's restaurant is on soi lengkee, up for sale or it was.

Prior to that Russ did a stint running Shooters soi 7 and before that ran TQ2 up the road before a partner died and it got messy with a Thai wife and she stepped in and kicked out the other farang partner. [letter in that tq2 blog].

Lance is documented in all those places; and not positively. There is history, or better said, pathos is evident in the demise.

This is a classic falang story in Thailand where sense of 'self' vastly outstrips self and reality and the Thai environment.

Living the life but beyond the means without any security. Sense of expectation beyond the day.

I feel sorry for the boy but the thing that most affects me is that; father and son were both playing in unreal circumstances and neither stopped the clock.

And when the house falls down, and there is no money to deal with these circumstances, it is borderline pathetic given the risks being run. Two sites have been set up to raise 3,000,000 baaaht bail. The facebook page was up and running yesterday, down today. Suddenly, bail is dead, convicted and an appeal is on allowing jail time. Farked up!

Even the lawyers listed weren't lawyers but bails bondsmen. I am sure there were other real lawyers but my point is that they have not tackled this situation, given their guilt with the full knowledge their experience should have given them. That site even mentions that some of their clients once on bail determine flight a better option. Certainly true for lance in hindsight. post hoc ergo propter hoc

But it seems Lance et al have pissed someone off and they, Russ and Lance and co knew it. It appears they were given a potential recant time, 3 days in the safe house, pay a fine or 'dues', didn't take it.

50 years is the message.

I sound callous and righteous and expect some flack for being blunt but not as callous as 50 years or 5! I probably am a bit but that is the stark reality of life in Thailand and especially Pattaya has taught. When i was stupid i knew the price was higher here and not relativistic to anywhere else. When some-else was stupid, i laughed but heeded their story too. Most of us do.

Lance and Russ and family did not and are now door knocking for funds. It is a classic remedial falang/pattaya story.

Sorry if you don't like this post but frankly if more really let these truism sink in then there might be less of this and we can carry on with the wingless condo flights.

no ones mentioned the young and innocent these scum sell there drugs too,

giving them the first fix or two to get them hucked,

he new what he was doing and making good money,

Pretty certain that this guy would have been selling to friends and their friends. Your perception that all drug dealers hang out around school gates pushing dirty gear to all and sundry is frankly wrong and ridiculous.

Ecstasy is not heroin, ice or crack cocaine. If you're going to post in a topic such as this at least be diligent enough to read up about it in a bit more detail and don't take tabloid scare stories as gospel, it makes you appear a brainwashed simpleton (which am sure you aren't). Most of the time tabloid stories are sensationalized nonsense or incredibly rare instances of people losing the plot from abusing cocktails of drugs legal and illegal over a long period.

In short, open your eyes a bit.

Yep, I'm feeling ya.

I am a middle to low class westerner. Are you saying Mrs.Trans is/was somehow a not good person......?

The argument might almost be better parsed around that oft debated term in the western countries today, re refugees versus 'economic refugees'.

Pretty certain that this guy would have been selling to friends and their friends. Your perception that all drug dealers hang out around school gates pushing dirty gear to all and sundry is frankly wrong and ridiculous.

Ecstasy is not heroin, ice or crack cocaine. If you're going to post in a topic such as this at least be diligent enough to read up about it in a bit more detail and don't take tabloid scare stories as gospel, it makes you appear a brainwashed simpleton (which am sure you aren't). Most of the time tabloid stories are sensationalized nonsense or incredibly rare instances of people losing the plot from abusing cocktails of drugs legal and illegal over a long period.

Does not matter what the drug is, the thai law stated that particular drug is class 1 end of story.We could have another thread on why this is class 1 but the bottom line, was, he is selling class 1 drugs, and no doubt been doing it for ages, if not years.This is not an innocent guy who made a silly mistake, and as some say, there is far more in this story.

Yep, I'm feeling ya.

I am a middle to low class westerner. Are you saying Mrs.Trans is/was somehow a not good person......?

I'm not sure where in Siam you live.

If you have immersed yourself in Thai culture, custom, language, and family then absolutely not.

I know there are a good many here that do however, a very many don't.

The numbers of Farang here that distance themselves from their wifes/girlfriends Thai

family, and do not actively learn Thai mindset, language and custom, they are the ones I refer to.

Get around some of the Khlong Toei condominiums and you'll see what I mean. Numerous Farangs living there for quite a long time. The number I've met that are adamant to spend time with their partners family and know bugger all of the culture and language…they are the ones I refer to.

Here's an example, I went to Pattaya several years ago in the company of five Farangs with Luk Krueng. They didn't even know what that Thai meaning is. Again, the wives were discussing their Husbands ineptitude in understanding anything Thai and they were secretly happy they don't. Why? The guys will then understand what the girls gossip about. I couldn't wait to leave.

I know there are many here that forge a life with their partner and that makes me feel mee kwam suk. Those that don't, I've got no time for you.

The lad in question held his dying gf's hand until the end; jai dee but, if your life here comprises partying it up with Farang, you then make a very poor decision, the house wins. You're well and truly <deleted>.

He and his old man are bottom feeders.

Couldn't even come up with 3 large.

This is the scum Thailand needs to be rid of...just middle to low class bums.

In answer to your question; if you don't have adequate funds here in Thailand, I genuinely believe you shouldn't be here. If however you don't, but work here legitimately, immerse yourself within this truly wonderful country and people then, you're an asset.

Just thinking it'd be interesting to know what many did last night and so far today.

I watched on TV Solar Impulse 2 land in Hawaii last night with my Thai family and taught a couple of the younger members how this was achieved.

This morning working with my Thai wife. This afternoon will be a 2km swim, gym workout, then dinner with my Thai wife and two of our friends.

I've been discussing this morning with one of my wife's employees and friend our plan to help underprivileged kids, people with cancer and HIV. As I've done before, we will also transport many dead to the Wat.

I help and donate $$$'s to those that can't help themselves. Those that can and their life <deleted> - up, go to hell. Actually, this lad is already there.

If you're a sound man who contributes in a positive way to this country, then you have my upmost respect.

Hope you don't mind me putting thoughts down in words…

Edited by Blackfox

Up to about 5 years ago the E's made in Thailand were superb. Just like they were when they became a big thing late 80's early 90's in the uk

People drove the price down in the UK and with it went the quality. But then from about 2010/11 and with the upsurge in the dark net, quality increased again but so did the price. But would you rather pay £15 for a tested pill with high MDMA content? Or £3 for something full of sh*t?

Recently it's that damn nasty PMA and PMMA that the scummy gangsters are trying to pass off as E. THAT is what is killing and hospitalising people, not the MDMA ones.

The UK government are the most stupid and uninformed in Europe when it comes to drugs as the new psychoactive substances bill proves.,

I read last night that now Ireland is considering pursuing a similar policy to Portugal. Personally I can see similar policy to that being Europe wide by 2020 and the UK remaining a little isolated island of ignorance and stupidity.

You know the answer mate 555(

Same with come. I know in Glasgow and other cities you can put £80-100 for a full G and its high quality

I have not take. An E in years

YES,Glasgow

The drug capital of Europe, and high crime levels due to dole scroungers robbing houses, mugging people for their bit of heaven. Crime gangs fighting and killing each other for their turf.

YES,Glasgow

The drug capital of Europe, and high crime levels due to dole scroungers robbing houses, mugging people for their bit of heaven. Crime gangs fighting and killing each other for their turf.

Did you just step out a tardis? Or was it a retardis?

YES,Glasgow

Did you just step out a tardis? Or was it a retardis?

Hibernation for you then, google and find how disgusting Glasgow is

The thing with crime, and this includes drug dealing, is that nobody ever expects to get caught.

No matter what, this is excessive punishment. I don't know how long he will actually spend in jail, I suspect he could get transferred to a UK jail within 5 years, but the punishment here does not fit the crime.

British guys in Thai jails have a harder time than many other nationalities as they get no support from the UK government. There are charities that can help, but basically he will need to depend on help from friends and family outside for even basics like food and basic medicine etc.

Much as I dislike drug dealing, I feel sorry for this guy.

Countries with Extradition Treaties, like Thailand with the UK, generally require the convicted to spend one-third of there sentence here. So that is another 16 years in a Rat Hole for this poor Young Lad.

This is one time when I would like all those Bleeding Heart Organizations to step in and be heard.

why should anyone defend this shit-sponge?

He knew the consequences but thought he was to clever by half.

The idea of penalties being a detterrant is also so other would be asshats read about this and think twice about bunging it on.

Besides, didnt a couple of Aussies get bumped off recently for smuggling drugs in Bali?

The bleeding hearts couldnt help them.

why would i want to read up on scum bags like this,

he did it now im afraid he will have to do his time,,

like they all should selling drugs so they can live here,,lol, its a joke, thailands got a bad enough rep without the likes of him and them who stick up for them that do this

Just read that he was a fitness fanatic, so i assume he goes to a gym regular, thats his first problem, many guys who go to the gym, are under 45, living on the seat of their pants, on ed visas, and want to earn more money to party more. The place is awash with them.

should of sold drugs in him own country then when he got cought he would of only got a few years,, but no,,, he wanted to live here in thailand and party, and sell drugs,,

50 years plenty good enough

edit,,

the 50 years just might stop others from doing it,

if it dosnt then there bloody thick

Edited by pigeonjake

Yep, I'm feeling ya.

I do live in Thailand mate.

Very many Thais I speak with secretly say they don't like or respect the Farang fringe dwellers.

I don't have many Farang friends here but I'm fine with that. The ones I do have are rock solid.

I have to agree with you on this. I don't associate with many farangs either, the ones I do know are quite respectable, not like the many that come on here with their BS and guns a blazing, whinging about how Thailand owes them and then their persistent Thai bashing and how dare Thailand apply their laws to them. Thailand owes them nothing, it is they who should be thankful for being allowed to remain here. If I had my way, I'd throw the lot into a leaky boat and wish them bon voyage.

And yes, the Thais do comment, and quite frequently on the style of foreigners that are coming here and causing problems, not only for themselves but within the general community. A few nationalities would be shocked if they knew how the general populace feels about them, their sokkaprok habits and lifestyles. Now I await the usual crap to flow but before those who normally do, just take note, I couldn't give two hoots about the garbage you dish up. It just makes my day.

Edited by Si Thea01

Just read that he was a fitness fanatic, so i assume he goes to a gym regular, thats his first problem, many guys who go to the gym, are under 45, living on the seat of their pants, on ed visas, and want to earn more money to party more. The place is awash with them.

Steady there. I think the excitement of the kill might let stereotypes get in your way.

British guys in Thai jails have a harder time than many other nationalities as they get no support from the UK government. There are charities that can help, but basically he will need to depend on help from friends and family outside for even basics like food and basic medicine etc.

In Prison Abroad 2015

Edited by evadgib

Steady there. I think the excitement of the kill might let stereotypes get in your way.

Assumptions mate

The gym meetings in Pattaya are for other things too, for some, not all. Steroids, deka, testoserone etc etc, all ilegal.Add in the lack of money for SOME and you get this little club who think they are invincible.