Former British soldier jailed for 50 years in Thailand for drug dealing

webfact

no ones mentioned the young and innocent these scum sell there drugs too,

giving them the first fix or two to get them hucked,

he new what he was doing and making good money,

Pretty certain that this guy would have been selling to friends and their friends. Your perception that all drug dealers hang out around school gates pushing dirty gear to all and sundry is frankly wrong and ridiculous.

Ecstasy is not heroin, ice or crack cocaine. If you're going to post in a topic such as this at least be diligent enough to read up about it in a bit more detail and don't take tabloid scare stories as gospel, it makes you appear a brainwashed simpleton (which am sure you aren't). Most of the time tabloid stories are sensationalized nonsense or incredibly rare instances of people losing the plot from abusing cocktails of drugs legal and illegal over a long period.

In short, open your eyes a bit.

Total rolox, this scum will sell to anyone to make money..........You must have lived in a cave all your life. Some of us have good memories regarding these shits.

No i've actually experienced many substances in my life, I can talk from experience of having dealt with some of these so called "scum" that you speak of. Some people who i've associated with in the west in years gone by have actually been some pretty damn decent folks, they made the steps of sourcing decent gear from trusted suppliers and passing it on at a fair price to people they know would use it in a responsible way.

Most dealers and users alike that i've encountered have been productive members of society, most have decent, respectable jobs and are hugely responsible and look out for one another when taking substances.

You are living in the dark ages or are just obviously very bitter about drugs either through ignorance or a specific incident & are too pig headed to change your views. Pretty sad way to be mate, it wouldn't kill you to have a bit more of an open mind would it?

So taking many substances makes you an expert. I would not say that, I'd say it makes you a very foolish person so lets analyse your post. Firstly, you are obviously a user, maybe even a dealer or pusher, you tell me which, as you seem to have such a vast knowledge of what occurs in your chosen field of drug taking and dealing? Your next little insight into this so called innocuous pastime is that you know some pretty damn decent folk who are pushers.

Maybe you should choose your words more carefully because damn, when I last looked, one of its meanings was to be condemned by God to suffer eternal punishment in hell. But then, I think the use of that particular word is very apt, as this is where the purveyors of death should be, and in my world, one would never heap praise on such degenerates, who would never know the meaning of decency. They, like you, might pretend and hide behind the façade of decency but that is all you lot are doing.

Now, reading between the lines, it is clear you condone these decent folk being involved in the drug trade, why, because they're decent enough to buy and sell at a fair price. Fair dinkum, have you ever looked yourself in the mirror when making such inane and insidious statements. Are you proud of what you see? They sell it to people they know will use it responsibly. What utter rubbish, they sell it because of only one reason, to make money, why because they are controlled by greed and do not give a fig about how their wonderful products are being used and that they are slowly destroying the very fabric of society.

All dealers and pushers are bottom feeders, they prey on the weak and gullible in our society, obviously something you would know about because you attitude clearly highlights that these are at least the two categories or maybe three, that you fit into. Dealer, productive members of society, and they and the takers look out for each other. Are you for real? They deal in death, don't pay taxes are involved in many, many criminal activities,, cause undue harm, physically and mentally to our youth and you have the gall to post this dribble on an open forum. The only looking out they do is for the law, so they can keep purveying their illicit substances and the takers to prevent themselves being arrested.

And like your previous critic, neither of us are living in the dark ages, we are just people who are concerned and want this scourge on society to be contained in an effort to protect our current youth and the future generations. Unfortunately, the world is full of foolish people like yourself and for this reason the flow of illegal drugs will never stop, not as long as there are the billions to be made.

And yes, I am a drug hater, but no, I am neither pig headed, nor do I have a closed mind. And lastly, is this an attempt by you at a little bit of comedy, "it wouldn't kill the previous poster to have more of an open mind." It is not an open mind that does the killing just the ingesting of the garbage your so called decent fold are purveying.

I spent thirty years in law enforcement, many of them being involved in the arresting and putting these low lives before the court. I also arrested many users, not only for using but for other crimes that they committed in order to fund their habits. Have you even seen a new born baby that is addicted to some of these illicit substances, children as young as 10 using and the other children, between 12 and 16, used by dealers to sell in schools. Well I have and it is not a pretty sight. These so called decent folk, I'd call them gutless mongrels, do this in order to protect themselves and with the kids only getting a slap on the wrist, these low lives live to sell another day.

It is people like you who propagate such idiocies that should be dealt with and it is fortunate that this forum remains anonymous because foolish people like yourself, with all your bragging are actually committing a number of offences, using, perverting the course of justice and an accessory before and after the fact. Maybe even dealing could be another. So before you chastise others for the beliefs and opinions take a long hard look at yourself and let me know if you like what you see? I certainly don't. and just for your benefit or any pro drug aficionado who wants to have a go and decry my post, remember, I just don't give a hoot what you have to say as it is all borne out of ignorance.

The second you quoted "God" you lost.

Another compatriot I see. Your type absolutely amaze me, little snide remarks, nothing of intellectual value. It's sad to see you have little, if any, values in life, no morals, as you are clearly another supporter of what many are condemning. The quicker you fringe dwellers learn the reality of life, maybe you will understand why so many people abhor those who are involved in the many avenues of this illicit trade. And no, I haven't lost, because I have to make way for born loses like yourself.

I'm a senior engineer running a shutdown in an oil refinery in Thailand on 50,000 baht a day

Now, 99% of the peoe on this page would remove a limb to be in my position

So if I am one of life's

Losers

Well your life must be unreal

Also, if I didn't have my time using E and Coke recreationally I can guarantee I wouldn't be where I am

Now. They experiences I had with them made ma a far better person than I was

You're extremely nave and uneducated about this stuff mate. I'd give up

You go ahead and believe your own BS and wow, a senior engineer at an oil refinery in Thailand. Good on you! 99% would remove a limb to get what you receive . Well I can tell you that I am in the 1% who wouldn't and do not envy in any manner, shape or form. What you position is and what you earn is irrelevant unless you are trying to prove that you were once a born loser but because of your taking drugs you have lifted yourself of the bottom of the cocky's cage and become an upright citizen who, in his other world, is just a plain drug user.

I wonder how your employee would take it if they knew about your little escapades. But then you would be totally honest if they asked you, wouldn't you? Maybe you should give up, not only is it costing you a fortune but what you take is extremely dangerous to your health and well being. I'd rather be naïve and uneducated, (your words not mine) than a simplistic fool, who is so up himself he doesn't know his head from his tail. In so far as my life, you have no idea what it entails but a little snippet for you, I have retired after making m fortune and it's still ongoing, so much so that l will never want again and it wasn't aided by me taking drugs I can assure you.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Si. It's plain to see you aware a bitter and twisted person. Someone that find real social interaction

You are s prime candidate to take an E. It'd make you a far less bitter spineless horrible member of society

No need to reply. I know what it is already old

Man [emoji7]

Pretty certain that this guy would have been selling to friends and their friends. Your perception that all drug dealers hang out around school gates pushing dirty gear to all and sundry is frankly wrong and ridiculous.

Ecstasy is not heroin, ice or crack cocaine. If you're going to post in a topic such as this at least be diligent enough to read up about it in a bit more detail and don't take tabloid scare stories as gospel, it makes you appear a brainwashed simpleton (which am sure you aren't). Most of the time tabloid stories are sensationalized nonsense or incredibly rare instances of people losing the plot from abusing cocktails of drugs legal and illegal over a long period.

Total rolox, this scum will sell to anyone to make money..........You must have lived in a cave all your life. Some of us have good memories regarding these shits.

No i've actually experienced many substances in my life, I can talk from experience of having dealt with some of these so called "scum" that you speak of. Some people who i've associated with in the west in years gone by have actually been some pretty damn decent folks, they made the steps of sourcing decent gear from trusted suppliers and passing it on at a fair price to people they know would use it in a responsible way.

Most dealers and users alike that i've encountered have been productive members of society, most have decent, respectable jobs and are hugely responsible and look out for one another when taking substances.

You are living in the dark ages or are just obviously very bitter about drugs either through ignorance or a specific incident & are too pig headed to change your views. Pretty sad way to be mate, it wouldn't kill you to have a bit more of an open mind would it?

So taking many substances makes you an expert. I would not say that, I'd say it makes you a very foolish person so lets analyse your post. Firstly, you are obviously a user, maybe even a dealer or pusher, you tell me which, as you seem to have such a vast knowledge of what occurs in your chosen field of drug taking and dealing? Your next little insight into this so called innocuous pastime is that you know some pretty damn decent folk who are pushers.

Maybe you should choose your words more carefully because damn, when I last looked, one of its meanings was to be condemned by God to suffer eternal punishment in hell. But then, I think the use of that particular word is very apt, as this is where the purveyors of death should be, and in my world, one would never heap praise on such degenerates, who would never know the meaning of decency. They, like you, might pretend and hide behind the façade of decency but that is all you lot are doing.

Now, reading between the lines, it is clear you condone these decent folk being involved in the drug trade, why, because they're decent enough to buy and sell at a fair price. Fair dinkum, have you ever looked yourself in the mirror when making such inane and insidious statements. Are you proud of what you see? They sell it to people they know will use it responsibly. What utter rubbish, they sell it because of only one reason, to make money, why because they are controlled by greed and do not give a fig about how their wonderful products are being used and that they are slowly destroying the very fabric of society.

All dealers and pushers are bottom feeders, they prey on the weak and gullible in our society, obviously something you would know about because you attitude clearly highlights that these are at least the two categories or maybe three, that you fit into. Dealer, productive members of society, and they and the takers look out for each other. Are you for real? They deal in death, don't pay taxes are involved in many, many criminal activities,, cause undue harm, physically and mentally to our youth and you have the gall to post this dribble on an open forum. The only looking out they do is for the law, so they can keep purveying their illicit substances and the takers to prevent themselves being arrested.

And like your previous critic, neither of us are living in the dark ages, we are just people who are concerned and want this scourge on society to be contained in an effort to protect our current youth and the future generations. Unfortunately, the world is full of foolish people like yourself and for this reason the flow of illegal drugs will never stop, not as long as there are the billions to be made.

And yes, I am a drug hater, but no, I am neither pig headed, nor do I have a closed mind. And lastly, is this an attempt by you at a little bit of comedy, "it wouldn't kill the previous poster to have more of an open mind." It is not an open mind that does the killing just the ingesting of the garbage your so called decent fold are purveying.

I spent thirty years in law enforcement, many of them being involved in the arresting and putting these low lives before the court. I also arrested many users, not only for using but for other crimes that they committed in order to fund their habits. Have you even seen a new born baby that is addicted to some of these illicit substances, children as young as 10 using and the other children, between 12 and 16, used by dealers to sell in schools. Well I have and it is not a pretty sight. These so called decent folk, I'd call them gutless mongrels, do this in order to protect themselves and with the kids only getting a slap on the wrist, these low lives live to sell another day.

It is people like you who propagate such idiocies that should be dealt with and it is fortunate that this forum remains anonymous because foolish people like yourself, with all your bragging are actually committing a number of offences, using, perverting the course of justice and an accessory before and after the fact. Maybe even dealing could be another. So before you chastise others for the beliefs and opinions take a long hard look at yourself and let me know if you like what you see? I certainly don't. and just for your benefit or any pro drug aficionado who wants to have a go and decry my post, remember, I just don't give a hoot what you have to say as it is all borne out of ignorance.

Another compatriot I see. Your type absolutely amaze me, little snide remarks, nothing of intellectual value. It's sad to see you have little, if any, values in life, no morals, as you are clearly another supporter of what many are condemning. The quicker you fringe dwellers learn the reality of life, maybe you will understand why so many people abhor those who are involved in the many avenues of this illicit trade. And no, I haven't lost, because I have to make way for born loses like yourself.

I'm a senior engineer running a shutdown in an oil refinery in Thailand on 50,000 baht a day

So if I am one of life's

Losers

Also, if I didn't have my time using E and Coke recreationally I can guarantee I wouldn't be where I am

You go ahead and believe your own BS and wow, a senior engineer at an oil refinery in Thailand. Good on you! 99% would remove a limb to get what you receive . Well I can tell you that I am in the 1% who wouldn't and do not envy in any manner, shape or form. What you position is and what you earn is irrelevant unless you are trying to prove that you were once a born loser but because of your taking drugs you have lifted yourself of the bottom of the cocky's cage and become an upright citizen who, in his other world, is just a plain drug user.

I wonder how your employee would take it if they knew about your little escapades. But then you would be totally honest if they asked you, wouldn't you? Maybe you should give up, not only is it costing you a fortune but what you take is extremely dangerous to your health and well being. I'd rather be naïve and uneducated, (your words not mine) than a simplistic fool, who is so up himself he doesn't know his head from his tail. In so far as my life, you have no idea what it entails but a little snippet for you, I have retired after making m fortune and it's still ongoing, so much so that l will never want again and it wasn't aided by me taking drugs I can assure you.

Everybody has a past Si Thea; Mistakes, misdemeanours, and experience of a range of situations sketchy and not so sketchy shape a person as they grow. Pretty sure it's called life experence, but according to your logic because somebody once upon a time put a certain type of substance into their body they are forever tainted & belong on the human scrapheap. Reading your post that is precisely what you are saying.

And you did your time policing mostly during the era's of the most corruption is aus police history. Cops were notoriously bent back in the 70's, 80's and 90's. That's why they did a number of royal commissions is it not? To tackle police corruption and rackets. I could say that's why you made your fortune back then but i'm not so presumptious. Just using your own twisted logic against you. Ridiculous isn't it.

You are obviously too ignorant to understand what the skill and competence requirements are for senior engineers and supervisors. And i'm certain 99.9% would kill (figuratively speaking) to be making 50k baht a day.

How do you know what he takes (if he still takes it even), how often, how pure / impure it is.... You don't. Your cluelessness is embarrassing. Stop now.

Back on topic. Nobody is arguing that the man deserves a prison sentence. It is the grossly disproportionate nature of the sentence meted out. Not so long those in power were beating the reform drum, now with this kind of judgement you would have to ask serious questions as why the reform seemingly hasn't started yet a year and a month down the line

"The war on drugs is wrong, both tactically and morally. It assumes that people are too stupid, too reckless, and too irresponsible to decide whether and under what conditions to consume drugs. The war on drugs is morally bankrupt."

Larry Elder

Or more bluntly put

"Theyve worked out that the War on Drugs is bullshit, theyve worked out that people just want to get <deleted>, and that its not a case of drugs equals communities collapsing all the time, that its more complicated than that, and yeah, that people just want to get <deleted>, have done since the dawn of time, will do until the heat death of the universe."

Stefan Mohamed, Stuff

So if I am one of life's

Losers

Everybody has a past Si Thea; Mistakes, misdemeanours, and experience of a range of situations sketchy and not so sketchy shape a person as they grow. Pretty sure it's called life experence, but according to your logic because somebody once upon a time put a certain type of substance into their body they are forever tainted & belong on the human scrapheap. Reading your post that is precisely what you are saying.

And you did your time policing mostly during the era's of the most corruption is aus police history. Cops were notoriously bent back in the 70's, 80's and 90's. That's why they did a number of royal commissions is it not? To tackle police corruption and rackets. I could say that's why you made your fortune back then but i'm not so presumptious. Just using your own twisted logic against you. Ridiculous isn't it.

You are obviously too ignorant to understand what the skill and competence requirements are for senior engineers and supervisors. And i'm certain 99.9% would kill (figuratively speaking) to be making 50k baht a day.

How do you know what he takes (if he still takes it even), how often, how pure / impure it is.... You don't. Your cluelessness is embarrassing. Stop now.

Back on topic. Nobody is arguing that the man deserves a prison sentence. It is the grossly disproportionate nature of the sentence meted out. Not so long those in power were beating the reform drum, now with this kind of judgement you would have to ask serious questions as why the reform seemingly hasn't started yet a year and a month down the line

I don't bother much now. With drugs. Doesn't mean I wont again though. As said. Had best times

If

My life with drugs involved

I don't know if you are aware but the Adelaide AFL football coach, Phil Walsh, Walsh, was murdered two days ago by his iced up son, whilst his wife was also stabbed but apparently has just been released from hospital. I know this is totally different from E but sorry, I cannot abide by the taking of any type of illicit, chemically manufactured drugs, even cannabis, as one leads to another and this is a proven fact, despite what many say. I do however, feel, given more facts, that there may be a place in society for medical cannabis providing it is regulated and taken under strict conditions and by those who genuinely need it, not the old pot heads of which a few are still around, some posting on here I would say.

Actually it is not a proven fact. It has long been established that alcohol is far more of a gateway drug. The myth of cannabis to speed to heroin or whatever connotation has long been disproven. Where there is a danger, one I have witnessed, is where dealers sell multi substances (which is actually quite rare) and if out of the recreational one, will try and push the harder substances on their customers.

The solution, again, is simple; take those substances that have been proven to be 'fairly' harmless (ie in comparison to harder drugs and to alcohol) and regulate and tax them. It removes the criminal element, reduces criminalisation of young people and raised huge amounts of revenue at the same time.

One only need look at 2 examples to back my point (a point widely backed by many senior police officers, health workers and scientists) - Portugal for the decriminalisation aspect, and Colorado for what can be achieved with the revenue.

I do wonder why so many folk need shit to live their life bye. For sure I like a beer, I consider it a social drink, us Brits have indulged in beer swilling for centuries, but popping stuff to change their mind/head does seem a bit strange. Of course folk will say beer does similar stuff, perhaps it does but I don't have to source a dealer, pay lots of dosh and risk a court appearance, especially in LOS...

Plus you dont have to do something that is ilegal, also your beer doesnt get tampered with and toxic materials added to make more.

AND THE BIG ONE

Y ou dont have to serve 50 years in jail either

50,000B day; that's pretty good.

I'm a retired Engineer and not yet 45.

I make the equivalent per week in passive income.

Actually, I reinvest it; don't even spend it.

Did taking a few pills help me in life…nope.

Did taking a few pills hinder my life…nope.

A sound education, a positive environment, inquisitive, independent thinking and the ability to make rational well informed decisions helped me.

My parents provided 7 years of boarding school, and the rest I did entirely on my own...solo the whole way.

I don't need a limb from you bud. Thanks all the same.

Edit note: I do legally work with my wife…just for love.

Edited by Blackfox

@FRANKY BEAR,

you say your in the oil and gas industry the same as me,

1 question,

why do you think they have drug testing in our game and many others, random drug tests on many sites, drug testing at your medical,?

let me tell you because you seem to be in the camp of the drug users, its bloodys dangerouse, not just to the user, but to the people who he is working with and the rig or other work place he is working on,

In the last 2/3 weeks I have had two medical and one random piss test (yesterday) for D n A. I know I passed it as I have not had a drink for about 10

Days and not done drugs in ages

Luckily on rotation you know to stop

7/10 days before you

Go back on a rig. I'm not on rigs for the foreseeable future. Hopefully never again tbh. I've never nor ever will fail an DnA test

so now your on 50,000bht a day,

last i heard you was a rig machanic,

so now your a senior engineer on a grand a day,

i know what shut down your on, i know whos doing the inspection, if ide of known they were paying that amout i would of gone there myself,

there was an explosion there a few years back and if memory serves me right there was 12 or 13 dead, lets hope it had nothing to do with people taking drugs,

Another note; not everyone gets the same start in life.

My folks didn't have a lot at all when they put me on the ground.

I had an eager mind and in early life my old man gave me three points of advice.

1. You make a bed, you lie in it. I was too hungover after a party at 16 year to know what the <deleted> he meant.

2. At 19, you're an adult now; you're responsible for your own actions so act accordingly.

3. At 24, you're now in the best working years of your life. Your drive and hunger will "drop off" sometime in your mid/late 40's.

Have a plan and get after it.

He's a tough old bastard and we were often bitterly opposed yet being so similar.

Young people need a guiding figure to keep them on track.

It can be damn tough if you don't, and I think it gets harder for each generation coming through the ranks of life.

This lads Father perhaps tried what he thought was his best but <deleted>-me, living it up on the seedy side of Thailand…that's just not what a Father should be doing with his son.

This guy is not the first and he won't be the last to find himself locked up for a long time.

He chose an easy life in a foreign country supported by drug dealing and no doubt on a tourist visa.

Si Thea #592

Haha not pig headed, don't kid yourself mate. i am not currently committing any offences as I've chosen my words very carefully. Your reading comprehension isn't too hot either as I wouldn't incriminate myself or others by naming names. I am from a European country, guess which one if you want and go have a look at what their laws state in regard to past usage.

Your 30 years in law enforcement obviously didn't teach you much either in terms of life lessons, morality or understanding of individual responsibility.

I will agree that the people who sell illegal substances to school kids are scum, their only agenda is making a buck. However if you think that is what the MO of all sellers is you're so wrong. People from all walks of life use a multitude of substances for a multitude of different purposes. Putting all users in the same box is really stupid and ignorant, the global trade is worth probably hundreds of billions of dollars. If you think the buyers only consist of smacked out junkies and kids then you're delusional.

The biggest clientele for most recreational / party drugs (MDMA / Powder coke / ecstasy / ketamine / weed etc) are University students or young professionals. People who actually have the funds to pay for their gear without sourcing the money from crime. Those with addiction problems (usually from meth / heroin / methadone / crack cocaine / alcohol / a cocktail of many) sometimes do use criminal means by which to fund their habits. But the prohibition itself dictates a high price in which quality / toxicity is determined exclusively by those supplying it.

The drug war itself has likely killed more people than it was actually set up to help (look at mexico / colombia for example). Laws and classifications have not changed consistently at all snce 1971, a travesty in itself since scientific advanced have been spectacular in that 44 year period.

Prohibition has also undoubtedly made the drug market dangerous. Look at the rise of substances like mcat for one. Oh and let's not overlook that safe, legal drug that is alcohol. How many callouts did you have related to DUI deaths, domestic violence, drunken fights, or general disorder fueled by alcohol. I will just hazard a guess that over 30 years those kind of calls would be in the 1000's. So why are you not pushing for a blanket ban on alcohol sale / consumption? Surely that would benefit the future generations much more don't you think.

On the topic at hand, yes the guy now jailed was recklessly stupid to even contemplate dabbling in the drug game here. I've seen that big sign in the airport too & i've seen enough imagery and testimony of the nick here to know that is not a place I or anybody i love ever should go, under any circumstances.

The 50 year sentence is a disgrace, if every dealer got 50 years regardless of amount / potency then i'd still be disgusted, but i'd understand 100% that is the standard punishment, but it is rare for 50 year sentences to be levied. It is grossly disproportionate hence it being such a talking point.

Thailand is more dangerous because of its drug policy. I can't see how the laws as they are & with the police / judiciary as they are will help to create a safer society for me, my wife, my kids and my friends. A change of tact involving education and specialist help is the only way. Locking people up non violent people for using is morally reprehensible. There are many dangerous individuals who use certain drugs (meth, crack mainly) who should be watched closely and taken out of circulation for their protection and that of others.

Oh and when I look in the mirror I see a good person, an honest person who has learned through personal experience. I can tell you for certain that I will warn my kids about drugs, their effects, their dangers and how the law sees them. They have both got and will continue to receive good moral leadership until the day i die. Ignorance is more on your side than mine. Just a shame you don't give 2 hoots isn't it.

Another true believer of his own BS. Glad you see you have a sense of humour, no, I don't think so, just sarcasm on your behalf and your way of showing that you're another one who doesn't know his head from his tail because his head is too far up it. So your not currently committing any offences, as you have chosen your words carefully, does this mean you were a law breaker in the past? You wouldn't incriminate yourself or others by naming names, so by your own admission you have committed offences, but to mention others would be a little dangerous wouldn't it, aren't the rules of the game, never admit guilt or dob in your dealers. So I cannot comprehend the meaning or morality, right from wrong, or know good from the bad, come on do you think I am that uneducated. In so far as understanding, I know full well what you're on about but I think maybe it's you who needs either a lesson in comprehension or to take further reading studies so you do not miss the point some one is putting to you.

Please define life's lessons as you understand them, it appears you think I never learnt anything. What are the defining moments that you've experienced. Taking drugs and bragging about it and telling us how you have met the nicest bunch of drug dealers around. You of all persons questioning morality, you're nothing but a righteous hypocrite, one I certainly don't need preaching to me from the pulpit. So you take you individual responsibility so seriously that you indulge in the crap that you do and associate with the criminal element. What an endearing person and one to hold up as a model of society. Tell me, is the mirror you look into the one that the ugly sisters in Cinderella used. It gives back false impressions you know.

You know, you are amazing, as reading your post you actually have some good points but you allow yourself to go off the beaten path and fall back into the quagmire which surrounds the taking of these insidious drugs. I am sorry but people do have choices to make, unfortunately some make ones that go against the laws brought into play to stop whatever illegally activity they become involved in. Like it or lump it, these are the laws, if you break them, then suffer the consequences. I find your reasoning a little reprehensible and quite delusional. Unfortunately, regardless of how you feel about the sentence, these are the laws of Thailand, either obey them of meet the consequence that has been dealt because of the choices one makes.

Do you not think that I am aware of who dealers and users are, not by name but from what demographic area and their status iwithn the community. Do you need every little thing explained to you. You seem quite intelligent but then you want to propagate the same old arguments about alcohol and tobacco. Yes they are drugs, legal drugs but this is not what the discussion is about. If you want to discuss these drugs, start a new thread to deal with them alone. And yes, I have attended many DUI's, domestic violence, alcohol fuelled violence, etc., but again, this is not what this thread I about, so don't try to hijack the debate and leave these for another day.

If people are interned because of their choices, then they have to suffer the consequences. There is a lot of counselling and rehabilitation being undertaken and less people are being gaoled as a consequence. If education works and people get off the crap and come back to some sort of semblance within the community, then go for it but please never say illicit drugs are safe, nor blame just two, as all, in the wrong hands, create havoc within society and we, as police, who were the protectors of society, were bound by our oath to uphold the law, whether good bad or indifferent. For an adult to say he has met some decent folk who are dealers and pushers is ludicrous, they are criminals, nothing more, nothing less, dealers in death and destruction, and in it for what they can get, and I tell you, I never gave them an inch and everyone I came across did time.

now I again reiterate, you have posted some sensible points on this occasion and if you are a caring parent, which comes through in one of your comments, then I just hope you children can understand that their dad is proffering double standards and that they can make their choices not through similar experiences but in not wanting to damage their bodies and mind by the crap you say is safer than alcohol or tobacco. The latter I agree with even though I smoked for 30 years (not now)and alcohol is dangerous in the wrong hands, you should at least remember, one cap does not fit all. Have a good day.

Edited by Si Thea01

@FRANKY BEAR,

1 question,

why do you think they have drug testing in our game and many others, random drug tests on many sites, drug testing at your medical,?

let me tell you because you seem to be in the camp of the drug users, its bloodys dangerouse, not just to the user, but to the people who he is working with and the rig or other work place he is working on,

In the last 2/3 weeks I have had two medical and one random piss test (yesterday) for D n A. I know I passed it as I have not had a drink for about 10

7/10 days before you

Go back on a rig. I'm not on rigs for the foreseeable future. Hopefully never again tbh. I've never nor ever will fail an DnA test

i know what shut down your on, i know whos doing the inspection, if ide of known they were paying that amout i would of gone there myself,

there was an explosion there a few years back and if memory serves me right there was 12 or 13 dead, lets hope it had nothing to do with people taking drugs,

I'm not on that one. I'm third party

First venture off the rigs in 10 years.

It's on or the money I am used to. The "engineer" name is not something. I am comfy with as I don't have that degree. I'm a chief rig mechanic. Not the rig mechanic

Si Thea #592

Haha not pig headed, don't kid yourself mate. i am not currently committing any offences as I've chosen my words very carefully. Your reading comprehension isn't too hot either as I wouldn't incriminate myself or others by naming names. I am from a European country, guess which one if you want and go have a look at what their laws state in regard to past usage.

Your 30 years in law enforcement obviously didn't teach you much either in terms of life lessons, morality or understanding of individual responsibility.

I will agree that the people who sell illegal substances to school kids are scum, their only agenda is making a buck. However if you think that is what the MO of all sellers is you're so wrong. People from all walks of life use a multitude of substances for a multitude of different purposes. Putting all users in the same box is really stupid and ignorant, the global trade is worth probably hundreds of billions of dollars. If you think the buyers only consist of smacked out junkies and kids then you're delusional.

The biggest clientele for most recreational / party drugs (MDMA / Powder coke / ecstasy / ketamine / weed etc) are University students or young professionals. People who actually have the funds to pay for their gear without sourcing the money from crime. Those with addiction problems (usually from meth / heroin / methadone / crack cocaine / alcohol / a cocktail of many) sometimes do use criminal means by which to fund their habits. But the prohibition itself dictates a high price in which quality / toxicity is determined exclusively by those supplying it.

The drug war itself has likely killed more people than it was actually set up to help (look at mexico / colombia for example). Laws and classifications have not changed consistently at all snce 1971, a travesty in itself since scientific advanced have been spectacular in that 44 year period.

Prohibition has also undoubtedly made the drug market dangerous. Look at the rise of substances like mcat for one. Oh and let's not overlook that safe, legal drug that is alcohol. How many callouts did you have related to DUI deaths, domestic violence, drunken fights, or general disorder fueled by alcohol. I will just hazard a guess that over 30 years those kind of calls would be in the 1000's. So why are you not pushing for a blanket ban on alcohol sale / consumption? Surely that would benefit the future generations much more don't you think.

On the topic at hand, yes the guy now jailed was recklessly stupid to even contemplate dabbling in the drug game here. I've seen that big sign in the airport too & i've seen enough imagery and testimony of the nick here to know that is not a place I or anybody i love ever should go, under any circumstances.

The 50 year sentence is a disgrace, if every dealer got 50 years regardless of amount / potency then i'd still be disgusted, but i'd understand 100% that is the standard punishment, but it is rare for 50 year sentences to be levied. It is grossly disproportionate hence it being such a talking point.

Thailand is more dangerous because of its drug policy. I can't see how the laws as they are & with the police / judiciary as they are will help to create a safer society for me, my wife, my kids and my friends. A change of tact involving education and specialist help is the only way. Locking people up non violent people for using is morally reprehensible. There are many dangerous individuals who use certain drugs (meth, crack mainly) who should be watched closely and taken out of circulation for their protection and that of others.

Oh and when I look in the mirror I see a good person, an honest person who has learned through personal experience. I can tell you for certain that I will warn my kids about drugs, their effects, their dangers and how the law sees them. They have both got and will continue to receive good moral leadership until the day i die. Ignorance is more on your side than mine. Just a shame you don't give 2 hoots isn't it.

Another true believer of his own BS. Glad you see you have a sense of humour, no, I don't think so, just sarcasm on your behalf and your way of showing that you're another one who doesn't know his head from his tail because his head is too far up it. So your not currently committing any offences, as you have chosen your words carefully, does this mean you were a law breaker in the past? You wouldn't incriminate yourself or others by naming names, so by your own admission you have committed offences, but to mention others would be a little dangerous wouldn't it, aren't the rules of the game, never admit guilt or dob in your dealers. So I cannot comprehend the meaning or morality, right from wrong, or know good from the bad, come on do you think I am that uneducated. In so far as understanding, I know full well what you're on about but I think maybe it's you who needs either a lesson in comprehension or to take further reading studies so you do not miss the point some one is putting to you.

Please define life's lessons as you understand them, it appears you think I never learnt anything. What are the defining moments that you've experienced. Taking drugs and bragging about it and telling us how you have met the nicest bunch of drug dealers around. You of all persons questioning morality, you're nothing but a righteous hypocrite, one I certainly don't need preaching to me from the pulpit. So you take you individual responsibility so seriously that you indulge in the crap that you do and associate with the criminal element. What an endearing person and one to hold up as a model of society. Tell me, is the mirror you look into the one that the ugly sisters in Cinderella used. It gives back false impressions you know.

You know, you are amazing, as reading your post you actually have some good points but you allow yourself to go off the beaten path and fall back into the quagmire which surrounds the taking of these insidious drugs. I am sorry but people do have choices to make, unfortunately some make ones that go against the laws brought into play to stop whatever illegally activity they become involved in. Like it or lump it, these are the laws, if you break them, then suffer the consequences. I find your reasoning a little reprehensible and quite delusional. Unfortunately, regardless of how you feel about the sentence, these are the laws of Thailand, either obey them of meet the consequence that has been dealt because of the choices one makes.

Do you not think that I am aware of who dealers and users are, not by name but from what demographic area and their status iwithn the community. Do you need every little thing explained to you. You seem quite intelligent but then you want to propagate the same old arguments about alcohol and tobacco. Yes they are drugs, legal drugs but this is not what the discussion is about. If you want to discuss these drugs, start a new thread to deal with them alone. And yes, I have attended many DUI's, domestic violence, alcohol fuelled violence, etc., but again, this is not what this thread I about, so don't try to hijack the debate and leave these for another day.

If people are interned because of their choices, then they have to suffer the consequences. There is a lot of counselling and rehabilitation being undertaken and less people are being gaoled as a consequence. If education works and people get off the crap and come back to some sort of semblance within the community, then go for it but please never say illicit drugs are safe, nor blame just two, as all, in the wrong hands, create havoc within society and we, as police, who were the protectors of society, were bound by our oath to uphold the law, whether good bad or indifferent. For an adult to say he has met some decent folk who are dealers and pushers is ludicrous, they are criminals, nothing more, nothing less, dealers in death and destruction, and in it for what they can get, and I tell you, I never gave them an inch and everyone I came across did time.

now I again reiterate, you have posted some sensible points on this occasion and if you are a caring parent, which comes through in one of your comments, then I just hope you children can understand that their dad is proffering double standards and that they can make their choices not through similar experiences but in not wanting to damage their bodies and mind by the crap you say is safer than alcohol or tobacco. The latter I agree with even though I smoked for 30 years (not now)and alcohol is dangerous in the wrong hands, you should at least remember, one cap does not fit all. Have a good day.

you sound like a tired old hack. It is abundantly clear you never learned anything. Notably the differences between the drugs you were cracking down on.

Only a fool would state specifically if they've broken the law online. Knowing and associating with people in the drug business isn't a crime. These people are not peddlers of death, anybody who provides a product of a good quality to a responsible buyer who will happily pay is doing nothing wrong in my opinion. You think different, up to you.

If my kids ever got curious I would tell them everything I know, good and bad, and what the effects and penalties are in no uncertain terms. Honesty is the best policy. As this is Thailand I would certainly be emphasizing the point that illegal drugs are to be avoided like the plague because unlike the west, the laws are draconian, the cops and judiciary are erratic in their policing / prosecutions, quality is very likely to be poor, and the social stigma attached to drug offenders is incredibly repressive.

You seem to be getting confused about what double standards are. I think all drugs should be decriminalized, and money saved chasing users & dealers be put into quality control and rehabilitation programmes. You denounce certain illegal drugs yet have smoked for 30 years and say that alcohol is only safe in the hands of a few, hypocrisy much. I have made it abundantly clear in the 2nd sentence of this paragraph what my viewpoint is. You are trying to have your cake and eat it. I'm not.

For the final time, the guy in jail here was incredibly foolish, but in no way appears to be a scumbag death peddler who deserves to sit in hellish prison conditions for the next half century. I don't sympathize with him, but certainly abhor how the laws have been used in THIS particular case. No sane person could honestly say the punishment fits the crime realistically, morally or otherwise. So don't even try to spin any more BS today or any other day thanks. Have a good day too

So if I am one of life's

Losers

I don't bother much now. With drugs. Doesn't mean I wont again though. As said. Had best times

If

My life with drugs involved

I read some where that you initially stated that you were a mechanic, not an engineer and the poster also questioned your B50,000 a day.

But that aside I was going to answer your miss mash but after some thought I decided to use the old adage, do not argue with a fool unless you want to be dragged down to their level. Just two things, was never corrupt, you can say all you like but this is the only response to that supposition. Secondly, have you heard of astute investing, that's how I made my money. Now off you go, that's a good little boy but please don't throw any tantrums because I failed to bite. Hope you and your compatriots enjoy your lifestyles, I know which one I'd prefer. Have a good night.

Si Thea #592

you sound like a tired old hack. It is abundantly clear you never learned anything. Notably the differences between the drugs you were cracking down on.

Only a fool would state specifically if they've broken the law online. Knowing and associating with people in the drug business isn't a crime. These people are not peddlers of death, anybody who provides a product of a good quality to a responsible buyer who will happily pay is doing nothing wrong in my opinion. You think different, up to you.

If my kids ever got curious I would tell them everything I know, good and bad, and what the effects and penalties are in no uncertain terms. Honesty is the best policy. As this is Thailand I would certainly be emphasizing the point that illegal drugs are to be avoided like the plague because unlike the west, the laws are draconian, the cops and judiciary are erratic in their policing / prosecutions, quality is very likely to be poor, and the social stigma attached to drug offenders is incredibly repressive.

You seem to be getting confused about what double standards are. I think all drugs should be decriminalized, and money saved chasing users & dealers be put into quality control and rehabilitation programmes. You denounce certain illegal drugs yet have smoked for 30 years and say that alcohol is only safe in the hands of a few, hypocrisy much. I have made it abundantly clear in the 2nd sentence of this paragraph what my viewpoint is. You are trying to have your cake and eat it. I'm not.

For the final time, the guy in jail here was incredibly foolish, but in no way appears to be a scumbag death peddler who deserves to sit in hellish prison conditions for the next half century. I don't sympathize with him, but certainly abhor how the laws have been used in THIS particular case. No sane person could honestly say the punishment fits the crime realistically, morally or otherwise. So don't even try to spin any more BS today or any other day thanks. Have a good day too

Most of your diatribe is not worthy of an answer so I won't, except for a few aspects. An old hack hey, know me do you? Yes I was foolish to smoke and have regretted it ever since but it was legal and I was not breaking any laws. As for your comment quote> that alcohol is only safe in the hands of a few.< quote You're a wonder at changing things to suit your agenda.

What I said and you should quote it not alter it, was alcohol is dangerous in the wrong hands. Totally different meaning wouldn't you say. Why is it that you and your type cannot answer anything put to you, you just attack and and rehash everything from previous posts. I know why, it's because you really have no conviction and just have no legitimate answers.

There are other things that can befall a person who engages in the murky world of drug-dealing, not only fifty-year prison sentences. Young people should know that violence and extortion from other criminals, and ending up dead in a ditch somewhere, are part of the drug-dealer job bundle.

My only hope is that this fifty-year sentence, and the death-sentences in other nations, are going to be seen by many young people, and will discourage them from walking this dark and treacherous criminal path in future.

Life is not like social-media. When you Follow or Like a serious criminal lifestyle, you can't just click Unfollow when you are hauled up in court, or click Unlike when you end up in a ditch.

Excellant post and so close to the truth
It's unfortunate younger ones can be influenced, not just by peers and pushers but also from advertising; one example.

Age brings wisdom and maturity (we hope), so unbiased education and impartial support for the younger generation is the greatest weapon. I'm not a proponent of drug supply yet have partaken. The reality is, that makes me a hypocrite.

Keeping the younger ones on the right course of life is our responsibility.

If only this 50 year stretch could be shown in many classrooms.

Right on. I fear for the youth what they are being exposed to. Dont have to just look in the classrooms to see who they follow and look up to these &lt;deleted&gt; gangsta hat on backwards no talent disk (or is it dhick?) jockeys. They are the ones glamourisng and condoning this so called "harmless" pill culture.

wish they could lock em all up for 50 years, even if just for the shlt music they are pushing on the kids

Edited by bamukloy

@FRANKY BEAR,

1 question,

7/10 days before you

I'm not on that one. I'm third party

First venture off the rigs in 10 years.

It's on or the money I am used to. The "engineer" name is not something. I am comfy with as I don't have that degree. I'm a chief rig mechanic. Not the rig mechanic

What a sad indictment on your credibility. None at all now, all shot to pieces because of a lie. It's funny, how out of over 300,00 plus members, there was one who just happened to know you, challenged you and the truth came out. Here I was believing that you were an engineer on over a grand a week but all it was, was a lie. it's on or the money that I am used to. What else have you been untruthful about.

You know, one should never tell lies as it will catch up with them eventually. Why be pretentious, if you a chief rig mechanic then say so. but are you being truthful about this. To be a good lair, you must have a good memory, something unfortunately you have not been gifted with. Now it is there for all members to see and how now can anyone every take you serious or even respect your posts

What I said and you should quote it not alter it, was alcohol is dangerous in the wrong hands. Totally different meaning wouldn't you say. Why is it that you and your type cannot answer anything put to you, you just attack and and rehash everything from previous posts. I know why, it's because you really have no conviction and just have no legitimate answers.

There's an awful lot of 'wrong hands' out there then.

From the USA:

While drinking and driving has received a great deal of public and media attention, the relationship between alcohol and crime, for both offenders and victims, has not received the same level of public attention. The relationship between alcohol and crimes including domestic abuse and violence, underage drinking, robbery, assault and sexual assault is clearly documented.

FACT: 5.3 million adults − 36% of those under correctional supervision at the time − were drinking at the time of their conviction offense

Excessive drinking leads to criminal behavior:

The US Department of Justice (DOJ) estimated that a majority of criminal offenders were under the influence of alcohol alone when they committed their crimes.

Federal research shows that for the 40% of convicted murderers being held in either jail or State prison, alcohol use was a factor in the homicide.

FACT: Alcohol is a factor in 40% of all violent crimes today

About 3 million violent crimes occur each year in which victims perceive the offender to have been drinking. Crimes include: rape, sexual assault, robbery, aggravated and simple assault. About two-thirds of violent crimes are characterized as simple assaults.

Based on victim reports, alcohol use by the offender was a factor in:

• 37% of rapes and sexual assaults
  • 15% of robberies
  • 27% of aggravated assaults, and
  • 25% of simple assaults

Statistics showing correlation between alcohol and crime (from the NCADD Fact Sheet Alcohol and Crime):

• Among violent crimes, the offender is far more likely to have been drinking than under the influence of other drugs, with the exception of robberies, where other drugs are likely to have been used such as alcohol.
  • Alcohol is more likely to be a factor in violence, where the attacker and the victim know each other. Two-thirds of victims who were attacked by an intimate (including a current or former spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend) reported that alcohol had been involved, and only 31% of victimizations by strangers are alcohol-related.
  • Nearly 500,000 incidents between intimates involve offenders who have been drinking; in addition, 118,000 incidents of family violence (excluding spouses) involve alcohol, as do 744,000 incidents among acquaintances.
  • 1.4 million incidents of alcohol-related violence are committed against strangers.
  • Individuals under age 21 were the victims in just over 13% of incidents of alcohol-related violence, and the offenders in nearly 9%.
  • 70% of alcohol-related incidents of violence occur in the home with greatest frequency at 11:00 pm…..20% of these incidents involve the use of a weapon other than hands, fists or feet.

Men and women suffer. Children suffer. Families suffer. Loved ones suffer. People get killed. Alcohol and Crime go hand in hand. It’s simply a fact.

From England & Wales:

According to the 2011/12 CSEW, there were 917,000 violent incidents where the victim believed the offender(s) to be under the influence of alcohol, accounting for 47% of violent offences committed that year. This represents a rise of 3 percentage points on the previous year [2010/11]

Alcohol-related crime in Scotland

The estimated number of violent crimes was 220,000 in 2010/11, according to the SCJS of that year; 63% of these incidents were said to have occurred under the influence of alcohol, a higher proportion than in England.[5] 22% of violent crimes happened in or around a pub, bar or club and 46% occurred at the weekend between 6pm and 6am.[6]

Alcohol-related crime in Northern Ireland

The NICS does not record alcohol related crime data for Northern Ireland. The Police Service of Northern Ireland [PSNI] began collecting provisional statistics on alcohol-related recorded crime in April 2012. For the 7 month period beginning 1st April – 19thNovember 2012, 19% of all recorded crime [12,037 incidents] and 11% of all antisocial behaviour recorded by PSNI were alcohol related.

So really, it's quite easy to extrapolate from those figures that alcohol is at the heart of the majority of violent crime worldwide.

With drug offences (and ignoring for a second the illegality of actual possession or supply) the majority of drug-related crime is due to heroin or meth and is acquisitive, though ice/yaba/meth seems to be more and more mentioned in violent incidents too as the sad death of that Aussie football coach showed.

There's an awful lot of 'wrong hands' out there then.

From the USA:

While drinking and driving has received a great deal of public and media attention, the relationship between alcohol and crime, for both offenders and victims, has not received the same level of public attention. The relationship between alcohol and crimes including domestic abuse and violence, underage drinking, robbery, assault and sexual assault is clearly documented.

FACT: 5.3 million adults − 36% of those under correctional supervision at the time − were drinking at the time of their conviction offense

Excessive drinking leads to criminal behavior:

The US Department of Justice (DOJ) estimated that a majority of criminal offenders were under the influence of alcohol alone when they committed their crimes.

Federal research shows that for the 40% of convicted murderers being held in either jail or State prison, alcohol use was a factor in the homicide.

FACT: Alcohol is a factor in 40% of all violent crimes today

About 3 million violent crimes occur each year in which victims perceive the offender to have been drinking. Crimes include: rape, sexual assault, robbery, aggravated and simple assault. About two-thirds of violent crimes are characterized as simple assaults.

Based on victim reports, alcohol use by the offender was a factor in:

• 37% of rapes and sexual assaults
  • 15% of robberies
  • 27% of aggravated assaults, and
  • 25% of simple assaults

Statistics showing correlation between alcohol and crime (from the NCADD Fact Sheet Alcohol and Crime):

• Among violent crimes, the offender is far more likely to have been drinking than under the influence of other drugs, with the exception of robberies, where other drugs are likely to have been used such as alcohol.
  • Alcohol is more likely to be a factor in violence, where the attacker and the victim know each other. Two-thirds of victims who were attacked by an intimate (including a current or former spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend) reported that alcohol had been involved, and only 31% of victimizations by strangers are alcohol-related.
  • Nearly 500,000 incidents between intimates involve offenders who have been drinking; in addition, 118,000 incidents of family violence (excluding spouses) involve alcohol, as do 744,000 incidents among acquaintances.
  • 1.4 million incidents of alcohol-related violence are committed against strangers.
  • Individuals under age 21 were the victims in just over 13% of incidents of alcohol-related violence, and the offenders in nearly 9%.
  • 70% of alcohol-related incidents of violence occur in the home with greatest frequency at 11:00 pm…..20% of these incidents involve the use of a weapon other than hands, fists or feet.

Men and women suffer. Children suffer. Families suffer. Loved ones suffer. People get killed. Alcohol and Crime go hand in hand. It’s simply a fact.

From England & Wales:

According to the 2011/12 CSEW, there were 917,000 violent incidents where the victim believed the offender(s) to be under the influence of alcohol, accounting for 47% of violent offences committed that year. This represents a rise of 3 percentage points on the previous year [2010/11]

Alcohol-related crime in Scotland

The estimated number of violent crimes was 220,000 in 2010/11, according to the SCJS of that year; 63% of these incidents were said to have occurred under the influence of alcohol, a higher proportion than in England.[5] 22% of violent crimes happened in or around a pub, bar or club and 46% occurred at the weekend between 6pm and 6am.[6]

Alcohol-related crime in Northern Ireland

The NICS does not record alcohol related crime data for Northern Ireland. The Police Service of Northern Ireland [PSNI] began collecting provisional statistics on alcohol-related recorded crime in April 2012. For the 7 month period beginning 1st April – 19thNovember 2012, 19% of all recorded crime [12,037 incidents] and 11% of all antisocial behaviour recorded by PSNI were alcohol related.

So really, it's quite easy to extrapolate from those figures that alcohol is at the heart of the majority of violent crime worldwide.

With drug offences (and ignoring for a second the illegality of actual possession or supply) the majority of drug-related crime is due to heroin or meth and is acquisitive, though ice/yaba/meth seems to be more and more mentioned in violent incidents too as the sad death of that Aussie football coach showed.

Never said there was, nor did I say there wasn't. So it's you turn to jump back on the bandwagon, giving the others a break are we. If you want to highlight something, please use the full quote, not just a segment that you want to pursue whilst pushing your agenda. Don't you have anything else to do with your time other than Google searches?

Never said there was, nor did I say there wasn't. So it's you turn to jump back on the bandwagon, giving the others a break are we. If you want to highlight something, please use the full quote, not just a segment that you want to pursue whilst pushing your agenda. Don't you have anything else to do with your time other than Google searches?

I merely quoted the segment from your own last post. No agenda, no bandwagon. As throughout the debate, I am merely bringing facts to the table rather than just opinions. I did not disagree with what you said re 'wrong hands' merely emphasising that there is a hell of a lot of them. It is recorded fact that almost half of all violent crime is committed under the influence of alcohol.

And I only had to use google to find the US figures. I already knew the UK ones to +/- 2%.

"E" isn't particularly dangerous, addictive or destructive. Most truly civilized countries wouldn't be too concerned with this crime.

You think methamphetamine mixed with caffeine is not particularity dangerous ?

US Airforce pilots did OK on it, enough to be prescribed.

Truth is most people can handle drugs just a percentage can't and gets addicted. Its like alcohol (hard-drug) not everyone turns into an alcoholic and there are even functioning alcoholics. If drugs were free there would be addicts but prices of drugs would be lower and quality better and safer.

But of course it has negative effects too.. but its not like there are no negative effects here now.

Drugs are for people who can't handle reality.

Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Si Thea #592

Most of your diatribe is not worthy of an answer so I won't, except for a few aspects. An old hack hey, know me do you? Yes I was foolish to smoke and have regretted it ever since but it was legal and I was not breaking any laws. As for your comment quote> that alcohol is only safe in the hands of a few.< quote You're a wonder at changing things to suit your agenda.

thank God I never got into the oil business when everyone else was - if you are anythng to go by - bloosy dishonest breadheads.

Clueless mate. Absolutely clueless hahahaha

That would be a certain Franky from Rayong? Still trolling the websites, but banned from a Drilling Industry website for calling various members paedophiles? Remember that night when you were out of your head on "something" and couldn't be shut up? The mods banned you and not before time. A waste of a boiler suit

Clueless mate. Absolutely clueless hahahaha

That would be a certain Franky from Rayong? Still trolling the websites, but banned from a Drilling Industry website for calling various members paedophiles? Remember that night when you were out of your head on "something" and couldn't be shut up? The mods banned you and not before time. A waste of a boiler suit

Wonderful. Make something up and people will believe. Never been banned from any company.

But no doubt people will be,I've you old bean [emoji106]