Large drinking water bottle metal pouring stands

Woofer

Expect they are few and far between as most people prefer to drink cooled water here (so put into a cooler) if they can afford extra costs so would not have any need for them (if below is what you mean).

41T0C--3hEL.jpg

Yes, that''s exactly what I mean. I have a rental house and I was going to install a filtration system, but the agent told me not to bother as many renters don't trust these system. They prefer to use bottled water, so I was looking at least supplying a stand. I reluctant to supply a refrigerated cooler as these type of items going missing very easily from rental houses.

Thanks for the photo. I will do a google search.

Cheers

Edited by Woofer

You can buy a counter top cooler for about the same price as a filter and can take that with you to use anywhere. But for cheap this should do what you want.

http://www.lazada.co.th/hhsociety-blue-756400.html

http://www.lazada.co.th/hhsociety-blue-546810.html

Or cheaper manual model

http://www.lazada.co.th/hhsociety-drinking-water-pump365cm001-557537.html

Hi,

For all those living in the Ayutthaya area,and reading this, my wife and I purchased one of these at the big 20baht shop diagonally opposite Wat Mahathat. It cost about 400baht.

post-46906-0-01295500-1435835542_thumb.j

Edited by newatthis

Thanks, but I live in Pattaya, so I need somewhere a bit closer.

Cheers

Surprised that locals don't know where to get them.

I left over 8 years ago I even know.

If you go round the back of Big C 2nd road one there are shops selling them there, have been for many years around 200bt along while ago by more than likely 300+ now.

There now you all know.

N/B the swivel ones are the best (The one pictured in red. Also in black) and easiest to use.

Let us know how you get on, big slap on the wrist if I'm wrong but I know I'm not.

Clearer directions.

Go up 2nd road till you get to Big C go just past then turn right going down the side. Go to the end sort of T junction the shop that has them is over the road on the right.

Normally come in a box but they will put them together.

Edited by fredob43

Thanks. I will give them a try.

Cheers

Your welcome.

Next time maybe put your post in central Thailand section more peeps might know.

The S/Steel one is for 5lt bottles not 20lt just a bit of trivia.

Edited by fredob43

Mine is like the one in the picture on stand far right......... when I got water delivered [man on motorbike with side-car] I asked him, next time he passed he dropped one off at my home, back then cost 100 baht, still in use 11 years on, there again, 20 lt water bottles delivered were 8 baht each !! .. use different water delivery now and cost 50 baht each.

The real nice ones look more or less the same at Makro were S/steel but cost something like 1.200 baht a couple of months ago

Edited by ignis

Mine is like the one in the picture on stand far right......... when I got water delivered [man on motorbike with side-car] I asked him, next time he passed he dropped one off at my home, back then cost 100 baht, still in use 11 years on, there again, 20 lt water bottles delivered were 8 baht each !! .. use different water delivery now and cost 50 baht each.

The real nice ones look more or less the same at Makro were S/steel but cost something like 1.200 baht a couple of months ago

Has your water got Gold in it 50bt a go.

We don't use them anymore as have a filtration system. The last lot we had delivered 8 I gave him 90bt 2 bt for tip = 11bt a go, that was 3 months ago, not Patts. What do they do there now think of a No: and double it.

Edited by fredob43

Has your water got Gold in it 50bt a go.

We don't use them anymore as have a filtration system. The last lot we had delivered 8 I gave him 90bt 2 bt for tip = 11bt a go, that was 3 months ago, not Patts. What do they do there now think of a No: and double it.

No gold in it, but a lot better direct delivered from manufacture, if I bought the cheap one from the man with side cart he stills delivers in Village but these days has gone up to 15 baht..

As for a filtration system, yes bought one way back in 2003, constantly need new parts, + the cost of the filter cartages, the pressure tank rusted out for the 2nd time by 2005.. The question I ask myself then and now if I bought another of these expensive systems will it last or cost less then water delivered.. at least in past 2+ year the water is Pure and delivered at the same time, makes no difference it the electric goes out can still have a drink.

Thanks for everyone. I purchased the water stand from the shop suggested by Langsuan Man, Thanks for the GPS co-ords it made it very easy to find. The shop was not that far from my house.

Cheers

I bought one yesterday at a kerbside 'shop' that also does plastic wheel trims and hammocks on the west side of Sukhumvit (same side BP Hospital), about half-way between Nua and Naklua traffic lights. Cost 250 baht.

Thanks, but I live in Pattaya, so I need somewhere a bit closer.

Cheers

Surprised that locals don't know where to get them.

I left over 8 years ago I even know.

If you go round the back of Big C 2nd road one there are shops selling them there, have been for many years around 200bt along while ago by more than likely 300+ now.

There now you all know.

N/B the swivel ones are the best (The one pictured in red. Also in black) and easiest to use.

Let us know how you get on, big slap on the wrist if I'm wrong but I know I'm not.

Clearer directions.

Go up 2nd road till you get to Big C go just past then turn right going down the side. Go to the end sort of T junction the shop that has them is over the road on the right.

Normally come in a box but they will put them together.

The wifey bought ours there. It's been a while back though.