Honda Brio Insurance cost

Wolfe

Car is 2.6 years old excellent condition and I need to find some comparative insurance for it on how much I should be paying per year value I guess is about 300-340,000 baht

I need 1st Class insurance where I can pick the Garage preferably Honda not not imperative

So what would be a good cost for that and I have to disclose the wife neglected to renew the insurance for 6 months and is telling me the new insurance company is adding a penalty for that which sounds like BS to me

So anyone out there that can give me a rough idea what would be a reasonale insurance cost.

thank you

I paid 13,000baht for 1st Class insurance with Muang Thai when I bought a Honda City worth about 270,000baht.

When policy up for renewal will be checking around - would be interested in knowing what others pay too.

Hi Wolfe,

That penalty doesn't exist in ANY insurance companies. You can either pick to renew it or not to, it is up to you (except for compulsory, that you have to renew every year). For your Honda Brio, the premium should be around 13,500 for the own damage of 300,000. You can check out the coverage here : http://goo.gl/FKJg38

Edited by MisterprakanBroker

• 3 weeks later...