Looking For Some Insight.

Mrtor

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i can deal with her past.knowing she has been with many men before.

but my concern for me is if she is insistent she only dances and dats why she must work 2 shifts to make up the money but is really sleeping for money,then i feel it likely i cant trust her in future even if i take her from that enviornment.

maybe the only way is really to have someone go into her bar and just chat her up and check that way.

or is dat asking for more trouble somehow i wonder.

so from wat u guys say your 100% sure she is sleeping with customers?

This is what you wrote:

"she works 2 shifts in same bar now.3pm-7pm and 8pm-3am this also sounds plausable?"

I'm not sure but doubt these 'shifts' but maybe some more experienced Pattaya travellers can give some more insight here....?

If she does NOT go with clients...how much is she making (in Baht)....what she's telling you?

Yes, you should ask someone to go and have a talk with 'your' girl :o

LaoPo

i know ladies who have 3 or 4 foreign men on the go, its quite funny watching them juggle them about when they have 2 whos holidays overlap! their mums are always sick and they have to go home to visit them!!!...well thats the story one guy will always here. most of the men send money through but they still take any extras when they can get them.

as the other posters have said, come out here and enjoy yourself, it is a eye opener and there are many ladies who "love you long time"

Well I'd be surprised if she didnt go with a men, especially if she is dancing. Just a matter of price, I suppose its possible, but I'd doubt it personally. I suggest you inform one of the lads here which gogo and what is her name, maybe a photo. The only true way to find out if she is really telling the truth or not.

well before when she was working 8-3am she said she was making 8000baht a month i think

That's a Mamasan salary.

Anyway, I know the girl in question.

She just picked up her ID card at the desk downstairs. :o

Johnny,

Give the guy a break :D even if it probably true :D

rant on

get a <deleted>@king life will ya.

youve met some girl on the net.she tells you she work as a go go dancer,and you fall in love with her.

wow.

your 20min telephone calls having monosylable conversations must be really interesting, what did she have for dinner tonight???

youve never been here, never met her, and have no idea what she really is like and your talking about marriage.believe me when i say that most thai girls have a mental age of 12.can you put up with temper tantrums everyweek?

wake up tosser, shes after your cash. thats all, she will bleed you dry and then when your broke and cannot afford to fly home, she will happily watch you slip over your 10th floor balcony.

believe me, if you want a girl why go for the go go dancer???

plenty of great girls here.

if your already looking up her emails and being posessive,then things will get alot worse.

oh on second thoughts you may make the perfect couple. :o:D:D

sorry to pick on you but these kind of threads really sh!t me.

just can believe that people can be so stupid

rant over

I suggest you come to Thailand for a start.....and read read read read....start with Money number One...Love Sex and Lies...and just keep[ reading...people do and they still act like a schoolboy having his first crush.

If you marry a Thai woman and the money keeps coming you could have a loyal and trusting wife. Remember, you will also be marrying the family, the cattle the pickup truck the sick Aunty who's not really an aunty and the uncle who's in jail.

Many Thai girls now use the internet to get westerners to send them money...a friend of mine has two old men she has never met both sending her about 200 dollars a month.....so wake up an smell the coffee...then go ahead and marry her!? :o:D:D:D:D:D

Also ask yourself what's the attraction ? Would you marry an old slapper from the bars of Madrid.........No !!!!

The diminuative, submissive Asian woman is a myth. Ask the members on here, we all get plenty <deleted> from our small diminuative and often satanic loved ones. Unseen bar girls from here are the same as unseen bar girls the world over. Some have genuine tragic stories and have made fine wives, the majority.........you pay for the younger brothers operation, the little sisters schooling, the water supply to the home village, and the dearly loved uncle's sick buffalo, the she's on her toes.

Get a life, your life, not her unseen extended families. :o

rant on

get a <deleted>@king life will ya.

youve met some girl on the net.she tells you she work as a go go dancer,and you fall in love with her.

wow.

your 20min telephone calls having monosylable conversations must be really interesting, what did she have for dinner tonight???

youve never been here, never met her, and have no idea what she really is like and your talking about marriage.believe me when i say that most thai girls have a mental age of 12.can you put up with temper tantrums everyweek?

wake up tosser, shes after your cash. thats all, she will bleed you dry and then when your broke and cannot afford to fly home, she will happily watch you slip over your 10th floor balcony.

believe me, if you want a girl why go for the go go dancer???

plenty of great girls here.

if your already looking up her emails and being posessive,then things will get alot worse.

oh on second thoughts you may make the perfect couple. :D:D:D

sorry to pick on you but these kind of threads really sh!t me.

just can believe that people can be so stupid

rant over

:D:o

A couple of things.

One. There are a few (very few) girls that dance in go-go's and don't go with customers for sex (in one club, there are 6 girls dancing that don't "boom-boom").

These girls are earning 10,000 baht (or more) a month in base salary. Add on to that tips and their cut from lady drinks and such. Some get bar-fined and go out with guys to dinner/movies/discos, but won't go to the guy's hotel (or anywhere else) for sex. Again, these girls are in the very small minority.

Most of these girls are not going to give up a good income to go to a foreign land with a guy who admits he has little or no money.

If she's smart enough to navigate email and webcams, she's probably smart enough to have more than one email address, and probably is having similar conversations with other guys (possibly at the same time).

This girl seems like a smart girl, webcam, emails change of emails ect.

Too smart not to earn money the normal way.

Iwould suggest,

Get somebody on line to check her out.

Go to Pattaya and have a good time.

Take your golf clubs.

take a book Private Dancer or others recommended by the readers here.

Leave your money and brain in Spain.bring loads of Durex.

Have a good time and go back to Spain

Pattaya is like a sweet shop and if you have never been there before most of your ideas and values will be blown away.

Pattaya will still be there, and so will all the sweets ,plus a few new ones ready for next time.

or your could..................

:o:D:D

Here is my contribution to the discussion. After a few beers when I was on hols in Pattaya decided this bar lady was the one for me ( for a few hours of course ) so off to the hotel. During the passion game she goes " hurry up I go airport in 2 hour, boyfriend from Sweden come early in morning " almost wilted but I soldiered on. Take it as you like. :o

A couple of things.

One. There are a few (very few) girls that dance in go-go's and don't go with customers for sex (in one club, there are 6 girls dancing that don't "boom-boom").

These girls are earning 10,000 baht (or more) a month in base salary. Add on to that tips and their cut from lady drinks and such. Some get bar-fined and go out with guys to dinner/movies/discos, but won't go to the guy's hotel (or anywhere else) for sex. Again, these girls are in the very small minority.

Most of these girls are not going to give up a good income to go to a foreign land with a guy who admits he has little or no money.

If she's smart enough to navigate email and webcams, she's probably smart enough to have more than one email address, and probably is having similar conversations with other guys (possibly at the same time).

Kerry, you're back. How is everything there? People have been asking about you.

HAVE YOU EVER EVEN MET THIS GIRL ???????

only online talking on webcam for last 6 months or more.when i go in november it will be first time in person.i dont have the money to go a second time so this is it for me really i have a month or so to see if all this is really legit which i kinda think is..but theres dat small chance im being taken for a ride.

then if i think its legit i will marry her and bring her to spain.

reason i feel i can do this now is first few months of this year i was so bad with depression i lost everything.comeing out from that i am just saying to myself screw it,if it doesnt work out i have had some fun on the way maybe heartbroken but if it works it will have payed off bigtime.

compared to wat i went through this year even death doesnt look so grim lol.

Never lose sight of the fact that it is her job to get as much money out of each and every customer as she possibly can. If you can handle that, you won't be that dissappointed should things turn out as they often do. Also, the word customer is significant, as you could remain a customer for quite some time.

Sorry guy, but i "date" bar girls all the time. As Charlie Sheen once said " I dont pay them for sex, I pay them to go home afterward " I happen to like most bar girls and get along with them well. Most are nice girls in a situation, hard to earn a living in Thailand. since they know I dont care, they tell me about many tourists that are "in love" with them and although they might think the tourist is nice, it is just a business deal. [different with me of course : ) ]

the best advise i've read here is to let someone meet her and ask to pay her bar fine and go home with them. that is the easist way to know whats up

good luck

• 4 weeks later...

I d say of your coming on a holiday to Pattaya, and you will not be back for lack of money ....just grab all the girls you can, stay single and have a great old time.

You get hooked on one, and you cannot come back, you will destroy you mind, espcially if you fall in love.

When I lived up in Isan for 7 months this year, there was a real sexy chick in the house a few doors down. often gave me the eye, and my own GF would be jealous, if I as much looked at her.

She had more Thai lads into her place over the 6 months, and in the end she hook with with this lazy thai lad, covered in tattooes who did not work.

Now there is the thing, she had some frang guy in england for 4 years, sending her 15,000 bhat a month for 4 years, and he only could come for 2 weeks a year to visit.

Apparently he met her as a bar girl down in pattaya, took her off the game, and set her up in luxry for his 2 week hols, while she shagged all about her.

There is no doubt in my mind, I could have got at her too, if I really wanted to.

Go live in Isan and you will soon learn.

the usual pattern is this. Isan men will not take "used goods" as in chick that have been around or have kids with another man.

so an Isan lad of 18 will marry a 15 or 16 year old. All is great, until she pops out a kid or 3 by 20 years old. Isan lads, most being lazy and irressponsible by nature, cannot handle this, so mother is law usually takes the kids in. Isan boy lies about all day drinking cheap thai whiskey daily from morning to night. he might....just might work the rice harvest for a bit of cash. The money pressure is on, so she is sent to pattaya or bangkok to work in bars in sex industry, to earn money. Family and hubbie welcome money, but sort everyone pretends they do not know she is a sex worker. but all are happy to get the money.

he is happy to lie at home, get the whiskey money, and gamble all day, and if she is lucky she suckers a few old frangs (or younger ones) to send cash on a monthly sponsorship basis, while she still does as many tricks as she can, in between.

as mentioned, some have 2 or 3 or more sending 100 - 200 dollars a month or more even. plus what ever else can be got when the frang is not around.

Some pull in 30 - 40K bhat on good busy months...and that is massive money for a thai.

Some gals are real smart, and some a little more stupid, as in the new comers...but a few months...and they learn the game real fast too.

Alot of the money goes back up to Isan, and a blind eye is turned to where the cash come from, how it is earned, as long as it keeps rolling in.

When I lived up in a village in Burriram, there were very few girls around 18 to say 30. at local festivals its all drunk lads and you would hardly see a chick at all.

Da_mn! I wish I'd got to this thread earlier... You seem to have covered it all already though. I see the OP has gone quiet, maybe he's off readying his bank account to be drained.

I was very lucky, when I first came to Thailand 18 years ago my father had already lived here 10 years. I got a heads-up training and avoided the sweetie shop puppy love syndrome. It has taken me 18 years to finally find a girl worth settling down with for any length of time - and even then I'm as cautious as ever.

Good luck to you Sir.

Edited by Singha Gold

Marry the girl.

Look at the facts. You've got a good looking young girl who earns good money, speaks 2 or 3 languages and as a bonus is handy on the computer.

You, on the other hand are not that good looking, older, lacking dinero and obviously have not had much luck with the local girls for a very, very long time.

Congratulations on your engagement and may you have many happy years together.

actually to prove she has only me she let me make her new hotmail and gave me her old one which i then changed the password on.

i have password to new hotmail and also one to her yahoo which i found in previous hotmail ^^.

im an extremely wary guy when i want to be ..but i really think this girl is telling the truth.

just wanted some ideas on it incase there was something i hadnt thought of.

Errm, perhaps she has several Hotmail/Yahoo accounts or has set up new ones...? :o

I am not sure if you are troll, simple minded or desperate.

Perhaps you are all three... :D

Marry the girl.

Look at the facts. You've got a good looking young girl who earns good money, speaks 2 or 3 languages and as a bonus is handy on the computer.

You, on the other hand are not that good looking, older, lacking dinero and obviously have not had much luck with the local girls for a very, very long time.

Congratulations on your engagement and may you have many happy years together.

Yes congratulations, health and happiness with your new relationship with a women you have never met, a country you have never been :o:D:D

welll I am gay so not much into gilrs, but one thing I would at least want to make sure she was good in the sack first......:o

I been in thailand 6 years, I stay in Bangkok, but have a house in Pattaya, fund place to viset, but I know I would NOT be happy to live thier all the time......at least in Bangkok you can meet people with real jobs......

Pattaya or even bangkok is just like if you did NOT have your mom to tell you to stop eating to much candy, she tells you that you will get sick, welll in Pattaya you have no mohter and eating to much can make you sick and cost you a lot of money....some just can NOT handle it that is why you hear of so many jumping from a high floor of thier condo, it is like a Disney land. If you have issues allreaday and come to Pattaya your issues wil only get owrse NOT better....if you come to enjoy and have fun and can say no, and no what the sotry is, well then you wil have fun and have no issues....