How does your girlfriend/wife treats you?

Why does a women need to have a hidden agenda for taking good care of the man she loves?

Why does it matter if she does it as a means to an end? I still enjoy it and am happy to have a good women who treats me with right and respectful.

OP: I'm from another generation. Your post describes a husband-wife relationship I can't apprehend, that's all. But if what you get is what you want I'm happy for you. Ps. are you a dog or a cat person? ... ... ...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do apologise for sharing too much info, which made some people uncomfortable. But I just needed to mention that as to make my point. I was just wondering how your gf/wife treats you as their bf/husband.

Why does a women need to have a hidden agenda for taking good care of the man she loves?

Why does it matter if she does it as a means to an end? I still enjoy it and am happy to have a good women who treats me with right and respectful.

Why do many farang in Thailand thinks that farangs need to pay a women to love them? I did not meet her in a bar nor is she on my ''payroll''. Our spending power is fair and shared by the two of us.

Mine treats me as her husband and soul mate, not a puppy dog.

After 6 months and an engagement ring it turned out she was a complete mental case and attempted her life twice as emotional blackmail.

I've yet to meet a Thai girl that isn't a complete mental case (by UK standards).

I've yet to meet a UK girl that isn't a complete mental case.(by Thai standards)

We get along well because she spends a lot of time at school. After a while together, I will say: Here's some money. Buy yourself a couple of Spy Cooler six-packs and go hang out with your friends and leave me alone.

Will she invite you to her junior prom?

We get along well because she spends a lot of time at school. After a while together, I will say: Here's some money. Buy yourself a couple of Spy Cooler six-packs and go hang out with your friends and leave me alone.

Great, she can suck on a cooler and spy on some hot, 'same age' cock.

She can do that any time she wants.

So how much are you paying her?

I ask coz she ain't a real gf; you both appear to have bugger all in common.

Edited by Blackfox

How does your girlfriend/wife treats you?

OK.

She gives me all freedom I need. She is mostly interested in the same things I am and vice-versa. She stimulates and challenges me intellectually. She knows human-invented-gods (ie. religions) are sh*t. She agrees life is meaningless. She understands male physical needs are not always the same as female physical needs. She hates power struggles the same I do and we both stay clear from it in our relationship. She doesn't expect me to be "happy". Oh, I forgot to add she's farang.

Edited by stickylies

You haven't a clue, do you? Some girls are just bored with persons who think like yourself.

Edited by JLCrab

You haven't a clue, do you? Some girls are just bored with persons who think like yourself.

No, that's where you are wrong.

They couldn't get guys like myself.

You've gotta answer the question Crab.

I bet she'll be after some throbbing cock the same age after you've put her thru Uni.

If not, she must be a "plain jane". Don't tell me with your age gap, it's love. Companionship at best.

I bet she'll be after some throbbing cock the same age after you've put her thru Uni.

If not, she must be a "plain jane". Don't tell me with your age gap, it's love. Companionship at best.

The guys with the 'different' wife/gf .......... you gotta love 'em.

Sounds like a lot of guys here are jealous of guys who have young girlfriends. When someone starts talking about age-gap its cos they are jealous. Though, I do find it disgusting when these old dudes brag about it, and cringe-worthy when he thinks she is with him for anything other than his money.

Nevertheless, can't blame these guys. They would be on a death-sentence back West without any lovin' whatsoever. I would probably do the same.

Ok, OP: I will give you a comprehensive list of things my GF does for me (despite how weird it is) if you tell us how much you give to her, and her family, and her friends. That doesn't just mean cash, but shopping sprees too.

I don't give her as much as I give my wife.

Sounds like a lot of guys here are jealous of guys who have young girlfriends. When someone starts talking about age-gap its cos they are jealous.

Why would anyone living here be jealous of a guy with a young girlfriend?

Especially when he has to COMPENSATE her for having to endure the sexual administrations of a man likely older than her father? sick.gif

Maybe they genuinely believe the woman actually ENJOYS it!whistling.gif

Sounds like a lot of guys here are jealous of guys who have young girlfriends. When someone starts talking about age-gap its cos they are jealous.

Why would anyone living here be jealous of a guy with a young girlfriend?

Especially when he has to COMPENSATE her for having to endure the sexual administrations of a man likely older than her father? sick.gif

Maybe they genuinely believe the woman actually ENJOYS it!whistling.gif

You mean:

Especially when he has to COMPENSATE her for having to endure the sexual administrations of a man likely older than her father?

Maybe they genuinely believe the woman actually ENJOYS it!

Edited by JLCrab

The guys with the 'different' wife/gf .......... you gotta love 'em.

Just love it when someone paints with a broad brush and a narrow mind....

Using your logic all of us here on TVF must surely be all the same - with no one being different.......after all - we're in the same place with the same interests so we too must all be the same...!!!!

But - if you read any thread for 5-10-15 posts you find everyone is completely different......There's a lesson there.....

Why all the rancor towards Thai women - and specifically towards those related to those that post positively......people you've never met and Really don't know ???

Do you ACTUALLY presume YOUR thoughts outweigh the experiences and lives of those who have shared here ?

Some friendly advice = don't.....you've got the south end of a north bound horse thing going.....

Edited by pgrahmm

His girl doesn't give a damn

what he thinks; as long as

the cash flows, he's in the

game. Try as he might, he

isn't fooling anyone.

Anyone who goes as far out

of his way to feign emotional

detachment as he does is a

balcony diver in-waiting

Using your logic all of us here on TVF must surely be all the same - with no one being different.......after all - we're in the same place with the same interests so we too must all be the same...!!!!

But - if you read any thread for 5-10-15 posts you find everyone is completely different......There's a lesson there.....

Why all the rancor towards Thai women - and specifically towards those related to those that post positively......people you've never met and Really don't know ???

Do you ACTUALLY presume YOUR thoughts outweigh the experiences and lives of those who have shared here ?

Para 1

I don't believe many old guys with young wife/gf have anything different.

Para 2

I've never particularly singled out Thai women, old guy/younger woman, any nationality, pretty much the same game.

Several posters on this forum who live in CM, met them, met their gf/wife, or one of my pals has.

Para 3

Yep, I'm not living in a fantasy world where young women love fat, bald old men for their wonderful personalities.

Mind you, met plenty of these daft old duffers who think different, and shagged some of their wonderful, caring, loyal, faithful women.

My theory,

30% of posters know whats going on and freely admit it.

30% of posters know their wife/gf is the same but for some reason deny it.

20% of posters genuinely think their woman is different.

20% of posters are so senile, they barely know what their own name is.

(As previously stated, if your woman is a similar age to you and contributes equally financially to your household, this post isn't about you)

Edited by MaeJoMTB

isn't fooling anyone.

balcony diver in-waiting

One thing we can learn from the Thais is their resiliency and adaptability.....they bump along in life accepting what comes pretty well ......We - on the other hand tend to claim ownership/control - and that breaks some of us when things don't work out.....

isn't fooling anyone.

balcony diver in-waiting

One thing we can learn from the Thais is their resiliency and adaptability.....they bump along in life accepting what comes pretty well ......We - on the other hand tend to claim ownership/control - and that breaks some of us when things don't work out.....

The Thai suicide rate would suggest you're wrong

The Thai suicide rate would suggest you're wrong...

jup ... add to that the daily binge drinking and you understand the Thai concept of BEUA CHIWIT...

people = people. we're all the same. period. I see no difference between a westerner or a thai when it comes to the essence of life (ie. anxiety, anger, envy, love) ...

Okay Crab;

Now you've got me thinking.

You have a wife and gig.

So you shit on your wife and <deleted> a much younger girl?

To the one that commented about jealousy of any guy who can get a younger girl;

I'm 44, my wife is 37.

My wife is a glamour girl lads; former Top 10 Miss Thailand, yet a girl very well grounded.

I know a lot of Uni girls through my work (not education) and Thai family. It would be very easy to have a gig on the side but, when I met my wife to be, I promised her 3 things;

1. I will not lie to you.

2. I will not hurt you.

3. I will respect you always.

I knew a lot of Farang lads here through the years but don't give them my time.

Most here are just low class bums looking at all young snatch. If they are good girls, most of you fantasize, and near blow your load in your old, crusty, sweaty pants that come up to your waist. But, you can't get them.

Don't kid yourselves lads, the number of guys here paying for it I think is above 80%.

I'll tell you another cracker; I was at immigration recently and saw a few with the "mutton dressed up as lamb". Damn funny; the dudes and whore think they can step up a class.

Don't kid yourselves lads; this is one of the greatest "class" society's in the world, albeit superficial.

We are all watched. If you are paying a girl short or long time, or have married a whore, don't deny it, most Thais here know you are just low class bums.

To those farang with the low class girl, even if you're paying her way thru Uni...you can lie to us, but don't bullshit yourself &lt;deleted&gt;.

Edited by Blackfox