IPHONE 6 Screen

andyrichards

They have this new covering for all phones now --OP, I think its called amour-lite or something like that, its not flexible but ulture thin ....you don't notice once its on. I had my phone & Tablets done at Pattaya dot-com. You can hit it with a hammer --before they fix it on---not a mark...about 250B for Iphone 6.

Just a warning to people - screens are ok to replace they won't do much in the way of damage. Its the batteries, particulalry the cheapo Chinese ones that have are the cause of exploding phones.

the answer - always use a genuine apple battery, or that provided by your phone manufacturer.

What ever the shop seller tellsx you its the fakes that were made with no thought to run away reactions - p[possible hdyrogen production etc etc that will get you.

just google battery university for the best info. on understanding batteries and why some explode

• 1 month later...

Ask Apple if there is a store near by. Usually they charge $109 (plus tax) to fix a broken iPhone 6 screen. If you can't get to an Apple store, you can mail your device in to Apple for a shipping fee of $6.95. If you purchased AppleCare+ ($99 for two years) for your device, you'll only have to pay $79 for a screen repair -- though AppleCare+ only covers two incidents of accidental damage. If you don't have Applecare+ you can choose a reliable supplier like hcqs.com.cn to buy a screen replacement and then do the repair by yourself or a repair man.

20150730102444801.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any screen that is not original from Apple wont work well...

That is just nonsense...... as long as you keep the original fingerprint it is OK

This idea that Apple are the greatest thing since sliced bread is the cult mindset that keeps Apple making a fortune. Nothing to do with the actual product just the concept that is out out. Steve Jobs was a brilliant salesman it is still showing today

Any screen that is not original from Apple wont work well...

That is just nonsense...... as long as you keep the original fingerprint it is OK

This idea that Apple are the greatest thing since sliced bread is the cult mindset that keeps Apple making a fortune. Nothing to do with the actual product just the concept that is out out. Steve Jobs was a brilliant salesman it is still showing today

What is even funnier is that most of the users will call, text, use the internet and take a few photos on them.

A phone for 10% of the price would do the job perfectly well.....that's less than the cost of replacing the screen!

while a number of comapneis canj repalce the screen I know for a fact that singapore apple will take you apple iphone and service it for you.

They cannot operate a service in Thailand as they cannot trust the locals to keep to any contracts. It all Thais.

So yes, you can get it replaced by sending ot singapore service centre

while a number of comapneis canj repalce the screen I know for a fact that singapore apple will take you apple iphone and service it for you.They cannot operate a service in Thailand as they cannot trust the locals to keep to any contracts. It all Thais.So yes, you can get it replaced by sending ot singapore service centre

There are plenty of official Apple iPhone service centers in Bangkok, and can be found on the apple website, there is even a Premium service center in Amarin Plaza (Iserve). What's Premium? It's a service center recognized by Apple for providing exceptional service.

So your statement about them not being able to operate a service in Thailand is completely and utterly incorrect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

while a number of comapneis canj repalce the screen I know for a fact that singapore apple will take you apple iphone and service it for you.They cannot operate a service in Thailand as they cannot trust the locals to keep to any contracts. It all Thais.So yes, you can get it replaced by sending ot singapore service centre

There are plenty of official Apple iPhone service centers in Bangkok, and can be found on the apple website, there is even a Premium service center in Amarin Plaza (Iserve). What's Premium? It's a service center recognized by Apple for providing exceptional service.

So your statement about them not being able to operate a service in Thailand is completely and utterly incorrect.

Premium? They dont even change an iPhone display....... only batteries lol. Thats premium. Apple sucks, thats a fact. Apple wants you to buy a new phone for EVERY defect you have. Error 53, google it. In short, you are very wrong about iserve. Please check -> http://www.apple.com/th/support/iphone/

Premium? They dont even change an iPhone display....... only batteries lol. Thats premium. Apple sucks, thats a fact. Apple wants you to buy a new phone for EVERY defect you have. Error 53, google it. In short, you are very wrong about iserve. Please check -> http://www.apple.com/th/support/iphone/

Very wrong about what?

https://locate.apple.com/th/en/service/?pt=1&lat=13.75&lon=100.5166667

88306781be4b0f23e513db8d62469f5b.jpg