Koh Tao: Trial opens for 2 accused of killing British tourists

webfact

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rented a workshop for seven years surroended by attached rooms which were rented to workers from Myanmar. Judging by the 3 monthly police raids some of them were here illegally. They would be taken away and usually back in a few days. I was warned that it was a bad idea to set up my workshop in such close proximity as they were desperate and highly likely to steal stuff from me. I talked to them and asked their head if he would call me if he ever heard any break ins etc while I wasn't there. In short in seven years I didn't have one problem. In fact they would run and help putting stuff away when havy rainstorms etc. I often left valuable stuff around and they would take care of it.

One poster on here wants to generalise and is saying Burmese workers are more likely to take yaba. I can only speak from my own experience of 2,536 days been in the midst of approx 120 Burmese workers and never coming accross a bad person. On the contrary they often invited me to join them and chat. Good conversations!!!

Sadly this is the way a great deal of Thais see the Burmese, there's not a lot of compassion lost there. Tony121 seems vehemently determined to further push that unfavourable image of them.

See now you are twisting what I am saying I know plenty of good burmese people I Know plenty of good thai people, you all make out there isn't a bad burmese person in thailand and im proving you wrong. Your all saying on the night of the crime there is no way possible they could have taken yaba ? your wrong simple (yaba (meth) explains the murder scene)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tinfoil+hat

I am not twisting what you are saying. I am however questioning your knowledge about the case, therefore your ability to have any good reasoning about what may or may not have happened. The last few words in this post are just bin fodder. As up to now there has been no evidence of Yaba etc.

I really don't understand what you mean that it explains the murder scene.

I am sure there are some Burmese that take Yaba as there are Englishmen that inject heroin and snort coke but they don't have any relevance to this discussion.

So you have some more information on the case than the uk team that have indicated to Hannah's family that the rtp have the right people. ?

The other mafia shills are sitting on the bench resting while the 2nd string comes in. I'm sure after consultation they will be back, giving the 2nd string a break.

They are the clever ones as they know they have no ammunition at the moment. Round 2 coming soon.

Not sure if anyone replied to a question I posted, but what is your view on the blond hair found in Hannah's hand? I'm assuming it wasnt her own

One of the burmese is meant to of had blonde highlights then dyed it back after murder.

Can you provide us with a link or pic maybe .... or is it just more lies from a RTP paid campaign ... sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif

Pretty easy really the police released pics of the then B3 on the 5 grand motorbike buying the 67 baht fags with black hair on the night of the murders.

there is a photo its on here so go back through the pages and have a look and you are correct he hasn't got blonde hair in the cctv hence using the word, meant.

5k for a honda click on koh tao ? have you ever been to thailand ?

I rented a workshop for seven years surroended by attached rooms which were rented to workers from Myanmar. Judging by the 3 monthly police raids some of them were here illegally. They would be taken away and usually back in a few days. I was warned that it was a bad idea to set up my workshop in such close proximity as they were desperate and highly likely to steal stuff from me. I talked to them and asked their head if he would call me if he ever heard any break ins etc while I wasn't there. In short in seven years I didn't have one problem. In fact they would run and help putting stuff away when havy rainstorms etc. I often left valuable stuff around and they would take care of it.

One poster on here wants to generalise and is saying Burmese workers are more likely to take yaba. I can only speak from my own experience of 2,536 days been in the midst of approx 120 Burmese workers and never coming accross a bad person. On the contrary they often invited me to join them and chat. Good conversations!!!

Sadly this is the way a great deal of Thais see the Burmese, there's not a lot of compassion lost there. Tony121 seems vehemently determined to further push that unfavourable image of them.

See now you are twisting what I am saying I know plenty of good burmese people I Know plenty of good thai people, you all make out there isn't a bad burmese person in thailand and im proving you wrong. Your all saying on the night of the crime there is no way possible they could have taken yaba ? your wrong simple (yaba (meth) explains the murder scene)

I am not twisting what you are saying. I am however questioning your knowledge about the case, therefore your ability to have any good reasoning about what may or may not have happened. The last few words in this post are just bin fodder. As up to now there has been no evidence of Yaba etc.

I really don't understand what you mean that it explains the murder scene.

I am sure there are some Burmese that take Yaba as there are Englishmen that inject heroin and snort coke but they don't have any relevance to this discussion.

So you have some more information on the case than the uk team that have indicated to Hannah's family that the rtp have the right people. ?

To site UrbanDictionary as a source says all we need to know about you "Tony"... At this point you're a nincompoop to anyone with any sense. If you weren't so mentally incapable, you'd have pissed off by now. I'm asking you here to give me the leg you have to stand on,, a damning piece of evidence or even conjecture at this point, as long As it's better than the manure coming out of your throat so far.

Go on, give a more probable reason than "Yaba" that B2 are involved... And then give a reason why a powerful Thai who lost major face, could never be behind a crime like this.

Tony 121

Do you really think that the Brit coppers would go and tell the families that they are guilty before the trial?

Your mate has gone to bed now you are on your own to answer this.

They have indicted they have the right people, no they havn't said they are guilty the trial is to resume soon.

i Know Mon is making me a hot coco

G

Just a theory!

A beautiful English rose arrives on a small island. Everything looks wonderful and she is intoxicated with the place, the weather, the freedom. She meets a young man he is handsome and he know the place well. He shows her some of the amazing views. She engages in intimate conversation and he sees this as romance. She is simply in love with the place and the newness. The next day or days he sees her in a night club and wants to show his trophy to his friends. She however is busy with other friends from home. He shows his distaste for this. A male friend sees this situation and asks the young man to back off.

He later having been shunned asks to talk with her and they go somewhere private. He has more than talking in his mind and the situation gets out of hand. they end up arguing and the friend from home after noticing she has been missing for a good while comes to the rescue. He or he and friends attack the friend from home and inflict heavy wounds. They drag him to the sea and now are very angry at the beautiful young lady for causing them to do this creating a very bad situation. They or him take it out on her.

I really think you should keep these kind of speculations to yourself. It's not helpful in discerning the truth and rather distasteful.

Could very well have happend like minikev describe it ... I´m sure a thai resident of Koh Tao did it ...

5k for a honda click on koh tao ? have you ever been to thailand ?

suppose youv'e been to Farangland on Koh Tao I can buy a Honda click with a book for 9 grand.On and island as an illegal worker who needs a book? 5 grand is the going rate. Maybe you don't speak the lingo.

It says a lot about certain persons on this site, who are not only happy to see two innocent men put to the sword, but they also want to accuse them and there fellow countrymen of been drug crazed ,murdering rapists.

Keep the pressure up ladies and gentleman, the real character of the people defending the real perpetrators of this crime is showing through.

There desperation is incredible and there lack of morals is telling.

Drugs indeed......maybe this really is at the heart of this tragedy.....but the drugs lords are been protected.......

This goes doubly for those that insist on the high implausability of switches and manipulation of evidence. Again just a few clicks away you can find a lot of releveant information pertaining to this kind of thing. A lot of these sources cite a very important rule: There must be people of skill, ethics and integrity present at crime scenes. QED

Speaking of crime scenes, why would Mon step over the yellow tape early in the morning after the murders--in the photo he appears to be making a beeline for spot where Hannah's body was found.

Why would someone with no connection to the murders do that? Or put another way, is that more likely the behaviour of someone connected, or unconnected, to the murders?

Go on, give a more probable reason than "Yaba" that B2 are involved... And then give a reason why a powerful Thai who lost major face, could never be behind a crime like this.

It could be Mon and NS that did it could also be the B2 that did it. both are plausible

Yaba is not the reason they would commit the crime, as I said I think Sean knows the answers to that.

Yaba (meth) just explains the awful crime scene

It could be Mon and NS that did it could also be the B2 that did it. both are plausible

Yaba is not the reason they would commit the crime, as I said I think Sean knows the answers to that.

You are full of shit man.

Tony and GB, please just give it up.

Put down some facts, not BS.

Your last sentence re Yaba is rubbish.

FACTS…no BS pls.

FACTS…no BS pls.

He's nearly crossed over.

Not so long ago Yaba was the reason they did it Now his second line states it is not the reason

As you say his last line is pure rubbish.

I don't believe Sean knows anything other than, he knew he had said too much. Rightly or wrongly he had a wagging tongue and was warned. He crapped it and got away as he had said the wrong thing in the wrong place. Lets face it maybe the family suggested were not involved and he had been saying they were. As a naive young man he didn't realize they would hear this. He was told to shut up as he would bring attention and bad publicity. He then squeeled like a girl and used facebook gaining his ticket out. I'm still open about this as his wounds did resemble Davids . It's possible he had more than a verbal warning for his suggestions.

FACTS…no BS pls.

Whatever

http://www.treatmentsolutions.com/unspeakable-methamphetamine-crimes/

Personally, I think it quite unlikely that there were only two perpetrators. Certainly, I do not think two diminutive Burmese with no fighting experience could accomplish this. While Mon is very much a suspect, it may be true that Nomsod was in Bangkok at the time. In any case, Mon and Nomsod alone are unlikely to have done this unaided.

Sean probably has strong suspicions on who was responsible. It is my guess that he would not have solid proof.

Whether or not illegal drugs contributed to the crime is pure speculation. If the Burmese kids had any record of taking drugs, the RTP would have publicized that as part of their efforts to stitch them up. Mostly, Burmese migrant workers who are sending money home to support their parents cannot afford anything more than a 7-11 beer or two.

Personally, I think it quite unlikely that there were only two perpetrators. Certainly, I do not think two diminutive Burmese with no fighting experience could accomplish this. While Mon is very much a suspect, it may be true that Nomsod was in Bangkok at the time. In any case, Mon and Nomsod alone are unlikely to have done this unaided.

Sean probably has strong suspicions on who was responsible. It is my guess that he would not have solid proof.

Whether or not illegal drugs contributed to the crime is pure speculation. If the Burmese kids had any record of taking drugs, the RTP would have publicized that as part of their efforts to stitch them up. Mostly, Burmese migrant workers who are sending money home to support their parents cannot afford anything more than a 7-11 beer or two.

Sean claims he was meant to meet david but fell asleep and never went out, how would he have any evidence ? unless he was lying about being in bed all night, which then means there is a very good chance he was with David.

How Does Mon Know sean was meant to meet David ? or did he just randomly pick Sean ?

Sean claims he was meant to meet david but fell asleep and never went out, how would he have any evidence ? unless he was lying about being in bed all night, which then means there is a very good chance he was with David.

How Does Mon Know sean was meant to meet David ? or did he just randomly pick Sean ?

I believe it's plausible Sean went with David or showed up on scene a bit after david, hence the wound on his arm.. What I can safely assume from that is, David was a man of Honor, and Sean either a complete coward or connected in some way to the accused. He wasn't threatened with death for being a failed scape goat... He was threatened because he knows who is guilty or is close enough to identify the killers he needed to be warned away, either way, if the B2 killed Hannah and David, why would Sean flee the island? And claim he has been treated with death?

I believe it's plausible Sean went with David or showed up on scene a bit after david, hence the wound on his arm.. What I can safely assume from that is, David was a man of Honor, and Sean either a complete coward or connected in some way to the accused. He wasn't threatened with death for being a failed scape goat... He was threatened because he knows who is guilty or is close enough to identify the killers he needed to be warned away, either way, if the B2 killed Hannah and David, why would Sean flee the island? And claim he has been treated with death?

I cannot completely eliminate the possibility that Sean was lying about staying in bed all night. However, he was known on the island. I find it quite unlikely that he could have wandered around, meeting David, and no one he knew saw him, and he avoided all the CCTV cameras.

The answer to your question as to why Sean ran from the island is pretty obvious. He had upset Mon, and fully believed that the Koh Tao mafia was capable of killing him. His claim that Mon wanted to frame him for the murders may also be genuine. This was well before the Burmese kids were chosen as scapegoats. Do you really think Sean's panicked phone calls and Facebook post from the 7-11 the night before he left was some kind of act? That is not to say he does not know who the real killers are. He quite likely does. I doubt he has evidence. Speculation: after escaping from Thailand, he may have been given money to keep quiet.

Whoever said HiSo Thais don't do yaa baa is wrong.

The highest paid Burmese actress got addicted:

http://hlaoo1980.blogspot.com/2013/12/burmas-yaba-addicts-2-soe-myat-thu-zars.html?m=1

Of course, HiSo Thai kids can get addicted to Yaa Baa, just like everyone else.

Duh. 555

She is Burmese not thai

Might I ask your nationality? I'm American for prosperity's sake. If you're Thai I'll completely understand your agenda, if not I'll add you to the dunce list, again.

No I am not Thai, I have no agenda just an open mind as I have said before the B2 are on Trial when ALL the evidence has been shown All the witnesses have testified, or the case collapses then a judgment can be made.

and yes Hiso people take yaba But the tinfoilers already have a motive for NS its "loss of face"

"Open mind" oh give me a break. About as open as the island mafia. This case would have never gone to court in the states and everyone associated with it would have been fired. Whether they were just "Keyston Kops" or did everything to destroy, mishandle evidence, not protect the crime scene, break the chain of evidence (there was none) matters, but the case was lost from the git-go in the eyes of anyone with more than one working brain cell or perhaps another "agenda". Who are you shilling for?

So you say the prosecution has about 62 witnesses to call. 62 witnesses ! Was there a grandstand set up next to the beach ? I actually do understand what you are trying to say, but please choose your words more carefully otherwise you'll lose the debate on just technicalities rather than facts.

I think people like police pathologists, crime scene experts etc might be included in the number could be wrong though

Yes, I am sure many are. So I have no idea what this guy is talking about a grandstand.

Last I saw reported by the Media was 65 Witnesses for the Prosecution and 20 for the Defense.

You would think if someone were to call you a liar that he would at least present something that says different. But this place has degraded so much with these guys that it doesn't matter what they think they know you get attacked for being different then them. They twist the truth and what has been said into the opposite. They attack the know evidence and you when it is presented but never present any evidence of there own.

They scream for free speech, but don't want anyone else to talk who does not agree with them. They scream for a fair trial and transparency but don't allow anyone else to present their case. They scream for justice but yet they are ready to Lynch several people who are not even on trial and drag there name into the dirt.

This has got to be the largest collection of Hypocrites I have ever had the displeasure of meeting here.

I hope they shut this site down until after the trial. At least then this site would be fair for all.

FACTS…no BS pls.

Do you realize that 99% of the stuff written on these +122 Pages is not based on any facts at all but merely speculation? That when the FACTS are reported and linked to the Media (which is the only source of information we have whether it is true or false) it is shot down as nobody believes it as it does not fit into their mind set?

But do you attack any of them? No!

You attack someone who you don't agree with and called them a liar when you have zero FACTS to back that up. Just another Hypocrite.

You want FACTS, well here is one for you.

Drugs are in FACT related to many serious crimes.

So you can stick that in your pipe and smoke that to.

"Comparing his features to images captured on CCTV, police were able to ascertain that he was one of the three men in the footage.He had recently dyed his hair black when originally his hair was dyed blond. Some blond strands of human hair were found at the scene and were kept as evidence. Police are awaiting DNA test results to confirm their case."

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/three-migrant-workers-confess-rape-murder-british-tourists

and BTW the whole yaba thing is utter nonsense, I have to admit that the level of intellect on this forum is disturbing, people dreaming up this absolute nonsense ...................give it a rest guys seriously

if anyone was on drugs that night they'd have been spaced out and not giving a s.......t

This rape and double murder was Brutal, Brutality is given out by brutal people, who ever did this thinks they are powerful when in reality it has been one of the most cowardly acts I have come across for a long time, as I'm sure a lot of people think the same as me - I will gladly unpower them....put me in a room please with these cowards

Archived