Jilted Wife attempts suicide following split with Swiss Husband

webfact

Jilted Wife attempts suicide following split with Swiss Husband

woman-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Medics rushed to a house in Jomtien on Wednesday afternoon to assist a 32 year old woman who had attempted to take her own life by overdosing on Tylenol pain relief tablets.

Medics attended to Khun Paemigar who appears to have swallowed approximately 70 tablets. She had earlier sent a text message to her Swiss Husband and informed him of what she was about to do. He sent someone to the house to investigate which is when she was found in a semi-conscious state on the floor.

It transpires she had made a Police report at Na-Jomtien Police Station on Tuesday Night which stated she was having issues with her relationship which she thought was about to come to an end.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/202696/jilted-wife-attempts-suicide-following-split-with-swiss-husband/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-07-09

It transpires she had made a Police report at Na-Jomtien Police Station on Tuesday Night which stated she was having issues with her relationship which she thought was about to come to an end.

What? No wonder police do little when they busy taking reports about relationship issues.

Tylenol is a paracetamol substance, and the nr 1 suicide guarantee on earth.

read facts and refrain from ficction.

Hope she will be ok.

She knew she'd be safe as all 70 Tylenol here are fake, and she be only risking overdosing on

talcum powder.....

Hope she will be ok.

She knew she'd be safe as all 70 Tylenol here are fake, and she be only risking overdosing on

talcum powder.....

i guess you missed the humour in that post by ezzra..hes good with one liners...

Dying from Tylenol OD is long and painful. People think they will just go to sleep and never wake up, but they are wrong. It slowly destroys the liver over many weeks and you slowly deteriorate, end up on dialysis, and eventually die from organ failure. By that time, you are usually very sorry you attempted suicide, but its too late.

Edited by Rimmer
Wierd fonts

Hope she will be ok.

talcum powder.....

yes and she will appear to be ok for days as her liver dies and then her, irreversible unless she got a transplant

She could not get the house and properties???? How old is the Swiss Guy? How did he meet her and from which establishment?cheesy.gif She did not die???

How is any of that tripe relevant? Of course she didn't die, it states that in the report.

Hope she will be ok.

talcum powder.....

i guess you missed the humour in that post by ezzra..hes good with one liners...

There was no humour at all in his remark taking the piss out of a suicide attempt. It was a lousy "one-liner" but if you could give an example of one of his good ones that may be interesting. Shouldn't think you could come up with one good one though.

Hope she will be ok.

talcum powder.....

There was no humour at all in his remark taking the piss out of a suicide attempt. It was a lousy "one-liner" but if you could give an example of one of his good ones that may be interesting. Shouldn't think you could come up with one good one though.

If some one really wants to commit suicide they don't start informing people first so that they an be saved and play the drama queen, they just do it.

A post has been removed:

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

This sort of emotional blackmail is awful to deal with and who knows how long it was going on before this incident. The safety mechanism in some women (particularly Asian) to ensure enough drama & attention is drawn while also allowing enough time for someone to come to the rescue. Swallowing pills, going missing or slicing your wrist just shy of the vein etc.....just spill enough blood to make it look authentic and make sure everyone can see.

I've dealt with 3 months of this in the past and thankfully the woman snapped out of it, but it took a lot of help from a lot of people.

I hope this girl, or woman behaving like one rather, hasn't done herself long term damage and recovers ok, then learns to grow up and get on with it. There's plenty more pla yai in the sea.

It was a "cry for help"--with the cry reported a day in advance to police, and again by text to her ex. Investigators should check if, in addition, she'd also posted a fb update and tweeted her intentions. Yes, I'm being facetious. I'm sorry I can't be more sympathetic. To me, the signs are that she's a drama queen.

T