Ford Celebrates Start of Production of New Everest in Thailand

Since I have been posting online about the awful service that Ford Thailand has been providing me over the past 4 months many people are accusing me being a shill for a Ford competitor. I decided to pay a visit to Ford Sinakarin and make a video of my truck that they still dont know how to repair after 4 months. I work for an apparel company and I have never worked in the automotive industry. Unless Ford makes clothing than I dont work for their competitor. In fact this is the 3rd Ford I have owned and I absolutely loved my previous Ford truck.

You can view the video on YouTube. Please share this with everyone you know and enjoy.

What was/is wrong with your truck ?

Kudos to Ford for giving you a rental.

Excuse me, I think it´s laughable to provide a Toyota Vios as a loaner. A Toyota loaner from Fordclap2.gif

What did say Ford to Bonk when they handed over the loaner:

Please excuse the small Toyota, it is boring and small, but since it is a Toyota it running most of the time...?

If Ford would provide the same model as a loaner I would say it is acceptable but still proves they are technical incompetent to repair the car.

It´s Ford Thailand fault that the car is not repaired within 4 months! Its Ford Srinakarin fault that they don`t close the frikkin windows for 4 month...

I really like the Ford Truck and the new Everest looks awesome but I would not buy Ford in Thailand. The car is good, but service level is a joke if you have a complicated problem.

Of course there are thousands of happy Ford Thailand customers which never had a problem, which is good!

But in case of a severe technical problem Ford Thailand has proven many times that service level is poor.

Good luck to Bonk, I think you problem will be solved shortly - as now it will get a lot of attention.