Things that make me go aaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhh in LOS.

thaibeachlovers

Used motorcycle taxis for 10 years before the underground and BTS were there without one accident.

Only ever hit two motorcycles and they were not injured.

I love driving here. Keeps me in the "present". Those who haven't figured out why Thais are happier than their own love to moan about the freedom they enjoy whilst criticizing Thais for theirs.

It's a spiritual thing that many from the west can't understand. They become bitter old Thai bashers searching the internet for those who share their messed up negative thinking.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So On is On and off we go, hopefully in or out or Inn

Firstly hair must do, so adjourn to the milla

So off On goes, shell soon be ready for this old has been

But On ...its mirror...... with an aaaargh

Feeling, loose and young without a care

Before we go one dink for Pom another for Ma

I know no Englishmen, why are you scare

Besides which, none in tea or coffee but drink is spelt with aaaargh

Are you intoxicated or do you have a malfunctioning keyboard,

A fist-sized spider, that I couldn't recognize, jumping out of the toilet bowl.

A greenback unidentified snake climbing my neighbours wall too.

and a lady with huge hands (and other dubious indicators), under the sheets.....after a fun night out?

Edited by slipperylobster

A fist-sized spider, that I couldn't recognize, jumping out of the toilet bowl.

A greenback unidentified snake climbing my neighbours wall too.

and a lady with huge hands (and other dubious indicators), under the sheets.....after a fun night out?

Not my cup of tea, but if it's a regular occurrance for you - I'll go aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh on your behalf gigglem.gif

Driving is the number one ARGH for me. Sitting in my pub near the road a few weeks ago and a scooter went past ( about 9pm , so very dark ) he had no lights but his face was lit up as he had his tablet/i pod/ notebook whatever it was in his left hand. No licence, no insurance and no idea ! Honda could make even more money if they made scooters with half a handle bar and no lights. PAH !

I dont know why any of the cars or especially motorbikes have mirrors at all. Hardly ever see anyone use their mirrors, but routinely see people on motorbikes turned around looking over their shoulder to cross traffic.

Driving is the number one ARGH for me. Sitting in my pub near the road a few weeks ago and a scooter went past ( about 9pm , so very dark ) he had no lights but his face was lit up as he had his tablet/i pod/ notebook whatever it was in his left hand. No licence, no insurance and no idea ! Honda could make even more money if they made scooters with half a handle bar and no lights. PAH !

I dont know why any of the cars or especially motorbikes have mirrors at all. Hardly ever see anyone use their mirrors, but routinely see people on motorbikes turned around looking over their shoulder to cross traffic.

I'm too big to see much in the m'bike mirrors ( positioned for small Thai people ), so I have to turn my head to look if making a turn.

Riding from Chiang Mai to Lamphun in rush hour traffic on the old main road I was going aarrgghh quite a lot, from double overtaking cars forcing me off the road to old ladies trying to walk under my wheels it was rather stressful.

a rather disgusting aarrgghh was at the petrol station hong nam in Uttaradit when I went to use the urinals at the back of the building, only to find someone ( in a scene straight out of Kingpin ) had done a dump in a urinal shock1.gif

I know why ....

It's a mobile beauty salon cheesy.gif

They're for checking your hair in.

Driving to work everyday to a major industrial park with incredibly insufficient and dangerous roads. Billions of baht of automobiles to be sold and tens of thousands of daily commuters, and no thought whatsoever for their safety or time wasted commuting everyday. If it was in bkk I understand, but this industrial park is out in nowhere in pluakdaeng. It's one of the reasons I don't want to extend my contract any longer.

Used motorcycle taxis for 10 years before the underground and BTS were there without one accident.

Only ever hit two motorcycles and they were not injured.

I love driving here. Keeps me in the "present". Those who haven't figured out why Thais are happier than their own love to moan about the freedom they enjoy whilst criticizing Thais for theirs.

It's a spiritual thing that many from the west can't understand. They become bitter old Thai bashers searching the internet for those who share their messed up negative thinking.

I Love driving here ???

says it all...