Phuket's Immigration office's unique address registration form.

agogohome

That is not the form used by Phuket Immigration to apply a Certificate Of Residence. (Al-tough you should be able to use it )

Section 1 id for the temporary resident.

Section 2 is for the land owner.

Sorry but i don't have to correct form at hand.

Edited by merijn

ones above by agogo are not for phuket ( unless u need certificate for drivers license or buying motorcycle or car)

my gf needed to do this an the volunteer filled it out

just make sure u bring a copy of the landlords id an taam bien baan ( both signed) an a copy of ur lease

This is the one needed.

Registration of Residence.pdf

Edited by phuketrichard

ones above by agogo are not for phuket ( unless u need certificate for drivers license or buying motorcycle or car)

just make sure u bring a copy of the landlords id an taam bien baan ( both signed) an a copy of ur lease

This is the one needed.

That is indeed the correct one for Phuket Immigration.

Section 1 is for the temporary resident

Edited by merijn

So the land / house owner is the registrar or.....unsure.png

Thanks

Felt

Yes Section 2 is for the registrar . (landowner (person or business) as he has to register his guest even if he there for long time or owns the house on the land)

Edited by merijn

That is not the form used by Phuket Immigration to apply a Certificate Of Residence. (Al-tough you should be able to use it )

Section 1 id for the temporary resident.

Sorry but i don't have to correct form at hand.

Sorry, my fault. I've uploaded the wrong document rolleyes.gif

I'm referring to the new requirement to register your address before applying for the extension of the annual permitted to stay stamp.Phuket Residence Form.pdf

This is the one needed.

I accidentally clicked and uploaded the wrong file. LOL. Thanks for the correction.

Thanks

Felt

That's basically my question. The form is as clear as mud as to who is supposed to fill it out and sign. Even my (Thai) wife was confused. She suggested taking two copies; one filled out and signed by me, the other filled out and signed by her.

Thanks

Felt

That's basically my question. The form is as clear as mud as to who is supposed to fill it out and sign. Even my (Thai) wife was confused. She suggested taking two copies; one filled out and signed by me, the other filled out and signed by her.

Officially the land owner should fill and sign the form.

But if this is not possible immigration is not doing difficult if you fill in the information and sign it.

As long the information is correct and you have the required copies, but they have to be signed by the owner.

Thanks

Felt

Yes Section 2 is for the registrar . (landowner (person or business) as he has to register his guest even if he there for long time or owns the house on the land)

A friend told me the exact opposite, because section 2 is asking for the nationality of the registrar... and where else is there on the form for the 'Farang' to enter his name and details, if not section 2?

Thanks

Felt

A friend told me the exact opposite, because section 2 is asking for the nationality of the registrar... and where else is there on the form for the 'Farang' to enter his name and details, if not section 2?

Section 2 is for the Landowner.

Where does it say that the form has to be logical? Where are in Thailand.

They ask for a fax number for both, (i never say a holiday maker with a fax machine) and why asking for the position of the person.

The form has to be signed by the land owner which is referred to as the registrar.

But you are right, The form is very confusing and many people are confused about it.

all i can tell you is as i wrote;

GF needed this form last week

i had copies of the landlords Taam Bien Baan & ID card signed and copy of the rental agreement

the farang volunteer filed it all out for us.

Form does NOT need to be filed out or Signed by the landlord

This is 1st hand info and 5 days old

Back to square one! One person saying one thing, another the opposite. It looks - and reads - to me, like the owner of the property is supposed to complete (and sign) the entire thing.

Why don't you go to phuket town immigration office and ask there. Merijn might assist you with your question there.

Back to square one! One person saying one thing, another the opposite. It looks - and reads - to me, like the owner of the property is supposed to complete (and sign) the entire thing.

Why don't you go to phuket town immigration office and ask there. Merijn might assist you with your question there.

When I went there to register I had 2 copies of the Phuket form completed both ways and a TM30 in case the .....s wanted that one on the day.

They accepted the one where both parts were completed by the owner. I'm sure something different happened for the next customer.

Don't sweat it, just play their silly games and present every photocopy and piece of paper they've ever thought up and even some they haven't got around to demanding yet.

I think I'll get the wife to complete it and see what happens. From what I've learnt here, it won't be an issue so long as I have a signed copy of her Thabien Baan and I.D card.

Correct, Like i said it is not a big problem if you signed the form instead of the land owner, As long the required copies are signed by the landowner.

Even if the form is not correctly filled in (Section 1 and 2 mixed up ) it is not a drama and the reporting will be done as normal.

Shouldn't it be a place on this form which say I the lessor Khun Somchai herby certify that the tenant with passport number........rent house from me the landlord and owner of house 111/22 soi possible.... etc.

So many things should be or could be, But (unfortunately) this is Thailand. :-)

Shouldn't it be a place on this form which say I the lessor Khun Somchai herby certify that the tenant with passport number........rent house from me the landlord and owner of house 111/22 soi possible.... etc.

If you'd read the earlier posts, you'd have seen I accidentally uploaded the wrong form! whistling.gif

I have read the posts and I was to the Immigration and got "their form" 10 days or so ago but as far as I can see its no area on the form saying anything about the one which bring this document to Immigration! smile.png Never mind I follow the herd its best that way for them this paper is meant.

Edited by Felt 35