Cadbury's Dairy Milk - What have they done!?

• 1 month later...

Our local Tesco used to sell their own brand of Chocolate with raisins in it, a very large bar was quite cheap, and they used to sell out quite quickly. Now they only sell Cadburys chocolate, they have shelves of the stuff, which is grossly overpriced for the market here. I won't buy anything by Cadburys after they continued to sell salmonella contaminated products a few years ago.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/6900467.stm

Our local Tesco used to sell their own brand of Chocolate with raisins in it, a very large bar was quite cheap, and they used to sell out quite quickly. Now they only sell Cadburys chocolate, they have shelves of the stuff, which is grossly overpriced for the market here. I won't buy anything by Cadburys after they continued to sell salmonella contaminated products a few years ago.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/6900467.stm

yes we used to buy quite a lot of it,milk chocolate,nuts and raisons at 65bht.a bar [160grms] now its no longer.

if you go to tesco lotus online shopping its still advertised as in stock purple packaging.

it was made only for tesco.

Edited by meatboy

• 4 months later...

I travel to the UK four times each year and when returning to LOS I always bring chocolate for the wife, children and a few friends. I usually alternate between Cadburys and Galaxy. As its close Easter on this trip, it will be Cadbury Creme Eggs and Galaxy chocolate bars.

I have a friend who always takes Mars bars to the USA as his relatives love the UK version.