Where to find a second-hand guitar in Rayong

BeyondME

Hi folks

Looking to buy a decent second-hand acoustic guitar in the Rayong area. Nothing fancy. A Yamaha or something. Just don't want to buy a low-quality new guitar when I could buy a better quality guitar used in good condition.

Any tips? Where would I start my search? Second-hand markets? Retail shops?

Would appreciate any useful assistance.

Cheers

I only know of 1 store in that area, probably more though. It is on the sea side of Sukhumvit as you are headed to Rayong from Ban Chang. About 1/2 way. I can't give better directions. It's just ok.

Even here in Pattaya, there really isn't a good second hand store, IMHO, no great ones in Bangkok either. You might want to try the ones in pattaya. One on Sukhumvit, where Thepprasit ends, East side of Suk. Another interesting store is just south of the floating market, same side of the road. Huge guitar outside.

Most places sell cheap, new guitars. I got mine through a friend. Maybe check out the Thaivisa classifieds, baht and sold, Craigslist?

I only know of 1 store in that area, probably more though. It is on the sea side of Sukhumvit as you are headed to Rayong from Ban Chang. About 1/2 way. I can't give better directions. It's just ok.

Even here in Pattaya, there really isn't a good second hand store, IMHO, no great ones in Bangkok either. You might want to try the ones in pattaya. One on Sukhumvit, where Thepprasit ends, East side of Suk. Another interesting store is just south of the floating market, same side of the road. Huge guitar outside.

Most places sell cheap, new guitars. I got mine through a friend. Maybe check out the Thaivisa classifieds, baht and sold, Craigslist?

Here are a few pictures of the shop you quoted.

post-9958-0-86706300-1437025867_thumb.jp

post-9958-0-03157600-1437025901_thumb.jp