State Of Emergency In Thailand

Mobi

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not usre if Im correct due to language, but I think the King has just taken back control of the government.. It was just on channel 3. I could be mistaken as it was a little hard to understand. Any news from our Thai members?

King in control by default.

I'm in California, and this site has been "timed out" for about 20 minutes.

Can't imagine why with the cell phones out and the TV stations out, that there is still Internet.

So keep posting as long as possible.

Thanks and be safe out there!

Watch out for Thai internet failure any minute. Many Thai web sites down and this one was as well. Whether is is by design or just overloaded is the question

Unfortunately Thaskin has many supporters and military isnt the way to take a political opponent out, elections are. This is very bad. Hopefully this won't end up like Pakistan/Burma and Thaskin sorts this out when he arrives back.

I agree. too early to say that Thaksin is out... unfortunatly.

Cnn Reports:

Thailand's opposition Party of Democratic Reform issued a statement on Thai television saying it is behind the coup attempt in Bangkok and has the loyalty of Thailand's armed forces.

This sucks guys, really sucks. Think about turism season tis year. I wonder if anybody will come to visit Thailand this year.

Unfortunately Thaskin has many supporters and military isnt the way to take a political opponent out, elections are. This is very bad. Hopefully this won't end up like Pakistan/Burma and Thaskin sorts this out when he arrives back.

Thaksin dismissed coup as temporary and government will gain control in due time.

Thaksin dismissed coup as temporary and government will gain control in due time.

Thaksin just announced he will not be coming back on Thursday as planned.