Hillary Clinton spends $19 million, hires hundreds

webfact

In a country in serious debt it is still the practice to buy the Presidency.

Looking at her track record and social history of endless coverups anyone who would vote for this woman needs serious medical care.

Who will vote for her?

Most likely the majority of people that do turn out to vote. That's who.

Hillary could not give a rats ass about the serious issues facing Americans much like her husband. However, the media will welcome her with open arms as they have spent the last decades dividing the sexes and she will appeal to those voting solely on gender. The American voting block is so dumbed down and distracted at present it is unlikely they will wake up in time.

Edited by losworld

Hillary could not give a rats ass about the serious issues facing Americans much like her husband. However, the media will welcome her with open arms as they have spent the last decades dividing the sexes and she will appeal to those voting solely on gender. The American voting block is so dumbed down and distracted at present it is unlikely they will wake up in time.

Could do worse. Like any republican.

Could do worse. Like any republican.

Here's a novel idea how about we throw them all out and get a third party or independent going so there can be meaningful and positive change. Americans must be tired of constantly having to select what they believe to be the lesser of two evils when they deserve real choice not the manipulation and corruption of present day Washington.

It's not a novel idea. It doesn't ever seem to work since the "two party system" became set in stone.

Next ...

So you just accept it? One must assume you believe you are getting fair and representative govt acting in the best interest of you and fellow Americans?

It's not a novel idea. It doesn't ever seem to work since the "two party system" became set in stone.

Next ...

So you just accept it? One must assume you believe you are getting fair and representative govt acting in the best interest of you and fellow Americans?

Remember Ralph Nadar and how his ego gave us W. Bush.

Don't bother with baiting questions. Not interesting.

Next ...

Remember Ralph Nadar and how his ego gave us W. Bush.

Don't bother with baiting questions. Not interesting.

Hillary is dropping fast in the polls. It's like I expected but earlier than I expected. She's just 4 points ahead of Jeb Bush but now The Donald is kicking azz on Jeb Bush.

Polls will come and go, but Hillary will go. She has too many negatives to win the general. She is the worst candidate the Dems could pick for a general election.

Go, Hillary!!! 5555555

Cheers. thumbsup.gif

I hope one of these Hillary drones calls me or knocks on my door! I'll keep 'em busy for hours! Well, maybe not "hours" for the callers, actually - I'll say hello & let 'em get started, and then just quietly lay down the receiver... 'Have to put on an act for those that come to the door though, but that can be fun ... I had two morons back during Obama's first run that actually threatened to sue me for "misrepresentation" for putting them on; I think I was probably still laughing an hour later (actually, thinking about it still puts a smile on my face).