1st time doing 90 days, a bit confused

Hi,

OK so Im on a marriage visa and coming up to needing to do my first ever 90 days report, not sure exactly when the date is and if I should do it by post, in person or online.

these are the stamps and the dates I have in my passport:

Entered Thailand on non O visa - 4th Feb to May 4th

Under consideration stamp - April 24th - May 22nd

Notice of 90 day reporting stapled to departure card - 24th April - July 23rd (Im guessing this is it right?)

Thai wife permitted to stay stamp - 22nd May - 4th May 2016

So July 23rd is my 90 day date?

Im in samut prakan area and it says this on the site about doing it by post:

PLEASE NOTE: Send the mail before the renewal date 15 days to Immigration office

is it too late for me to do it by post then? Surely EMS is delivered in 24hrs to them?

Whats the situation with online reporting? Should I just give it a a go? How do I know if it works?

Whats it like reporting in person at samutprakan?

thanks!

Edited by davejonesbkk

July 23rd is the date your report is due.

It is to late to do your report by mail.

You are just on the edge to do the report online. You would need to do it today. When you complete the application you get a verification number for a pending application and you can print out the details. Then you will get an email when the report is approved. You then go back on line to check your status and can print the receipt out.

Link to 90 day reporting. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

If you don't have internet explorer and are using Chrome or Firefox you will need to install an extension for IE to do it. The IE Tab extension for both works good.

• Like 1

http://www.samutprakanimmigration.go.th/

Just been to do my 90 days at samut prakarn. As usual very quick. Arrived and parked bang on 1pm. Saw office open shortly afterwards (closed noon to 1pm for lunch). Walked in, got 2nd ticket, waited 1 minute to be served. Only needed to provide them copy of photo page passport and copy of reentry permit page which I had with me. In and out in 7 minutes. Very good. Biggest problem is car parking which is limited in front of office so best to arrive during lunch break for a car parking spot.

Note...immigration office is next to post office so kill two birds with one stone.

BE SAFE. Do the 90 day in PERSON the 1st time

At Jomtien it took me 15 minutes or less ( 8 times so far - MUCH faster since they use a bar code now - 6 minutes ) when I go on a WEDNESDAY or THURSDAY.

( EDIT ) I ALWAYS go 2-4 days EARLY

Edited by edwardflory

Ok, think I will go in then if it isnt busy, cant get the online to work for me anyway

Better so. Hope you don't have 200 km (125 miles) roundtrip like I (would) have.

Fortunately the internet method worked for me.

You can go anytime from now to 29 July.