police report for Thai national moving to new zealand

My partner has been with me nearly a year in Nee Zealand and in a fee months we want to apply for a partnership residency visa. For this she will need a police report which we want to get while we are here for a month. Can anyone tell me where we go to get it. We are in BKK for another see then we go to visit family up north of Chiang Rai.

Guidelines for Foreign Applicants Applying for

THAI POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE

1. Applicant residing Abroad

The applicant can send application by mail to the Police Clearance Service Center, with the following required documents:

1.1 Thai national applicant

1) A photocopy of current passport

2) A photocopy of Thai ID card

3) A photocopy of House registration

4) In case of name or surname change, a photocopy of name or surname change certificate is required

5) A photocopy of Military Service Document (Sor Dor 8 or Sor Dor 43 or the certificate of completion of 3-year or 5-year reserve officer training course, either of which needed for Thai male who is over the age of 20 and Sor Dor 9 for applicant between the age of 17-19)

6) A photocopy of Marriage certificate or Divorce certificate (if available) Two Photographs(1 inch by 2 inches)

7) Three sets of fingerprint. Fingerprint must be taken at local police or at the Thai Embassy or Consulate in your country together with the official seal and signature of the official taking the fingerprint. An envelope with pre-paid stamps and applicant's address to mail certificate back to the applicant.

Note: Applicant must certify true copy of all documents

1.2 Foreign applicant.

1) A photocopy of Passport

2) Document(s) stating that the applicant is used to work or live in Thailand

3) A photocopy of Thai Working Permit (if available)

4) Two Photographs (1 inch by 2 inches)

5) Three sets of fingerprint. Fingerprint must be taken at local police or at the Thai Embassy or Consulate in your country together with the official seal and signature of the official taking the fingerprint.

6) An envelope with pre-paid stamps and applicant's address to mail certificate bake to the applicant.

Note: Applicant must certify true copy of all documents

Police Clearance Certificate processing time

Applicant with no criminal record, or behavior endangering peace and order or security of the State, will receive police clearance certificate within 7 working days.

To receive the police clearance certificate

1. Applicant receives the certificate at the Police Clearance Service Center by him/herself.

2. Authorize his/her representative to receive on his/her behalf

3. The Police Clearance Service Center mails the certificate to the applicant

(a self-addressed envelope with pre-paid stamps and applicant's address provided for Police Clearance Service Center ).

The Police Clearance Service Center is located at Building 24, Royal Thai Police Headquarters,

Rama I, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330

Phone numbers: 0-2205-2168-9 Fax: 0-2205-2169

Suggestion

• The best way to get Royal Thai Police Headquarters is by taking BTS to Siam Square station.• In case of driving the car to Royal Thai Police Headquarters, It will be more convenience to park your car at the shopping mall around Royal Thai Police Headquarters such as Central World Plaza or Siam Square . (Due to not much parking lot available in Royal Thai Police Headquarters.)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

We are in New Zealand and ready to send the application for police clearance but I don't have any Thai stamps for the self addressed envelope. Anyone any idea what value stamps I will from Thailand to New Zealand? I will then attempt to translate that to some family in the kingdom so as they can send to me.

Thanks