6 UK men convicted in child sex ring case involving 2 girls

Lite Beer

Charges and verdicts:

• Vikram Singh, 45, of Cannock Road, Aylesbury, was found guilty of four counts of rape and one of administering a substance with intent

Asif Hussain, 33, of Hodge Lea, Milton Keynes, was convicted of three counts of rape

Arshad Jani, 33, of Cousins Drive, Aylesbury, was found guilty of rape and conspiracy to rape

Mohammed Imran, 38, of Springcliffe Street, Bradford, was convicted of three counts of rape, one count of conspiracy to rape and one count of child prostitution

Akbari Khan, 36, of Mandeville Road, Aylesbury, was found guilty of two counts of rape, one of administering a substance with intent and conspiracy to rape

Taimoor Khan, 29, of Highbridge Road, Aylesbury, was convicted of one count of sexual activity with a child

Sajad Ali, 34, of Brockhurst Road, Chesham, was found not guilty of sexual activity with a child

Sohail Qamar, 41, of St Anne's Road, Aylesbury, was cleared of two counts of rape, and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

Faisal Iqbal, 32, of Pixie Road, Aylesbury, was cleared of rape and sexual activity with a child

Harmohan Nangpal, 41, of Langdale Drive, Hayes, was cleared of one count of rape, and one count of sexual activity with a child

The jury could not decide on charges against Jerome Joe, 35, of Pightle Crescent, Buckingham. He denied one count of rape and a single count of sexual activity with a child.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing they do not tell you that this sex ring was in the Muslim sector of the UK!

This is a phenomena perpetrated, I understand, by a small subset of men from a particularly backward region of Pakistan. This is the common factor that links the vast majority of the perpetrators. Therefore, they are also a small subset of the Muslim community in the UK.

what was their religion?

You will be disappointed to know that the main guy who started it all is Sikh.

You will also be disappointed to know that not all the accused were Asian.

You will be delighted to know that most do appear to be Muslim.

You may even be disappointed to learn that "Girl A" appears to have started out as a willing little pommy slut.

They were all Asian and are deliberately targeting white girls - its happening across the UK wherever there are large Asian communites. These are facts so put that in your politically-correct pipe.

I'd like to know how long the had been in the UK. All in work, but according to reports, all spoke through a translator.

They should be made to resit the English language and English Citizenship Test requirements again. If not passed they should be deported. Time some of the so called "British Citizens" who want to live like they were in Pakistan and ignore laws should be sent back to do so.

Come on Cameron - grow some balls. Or even let Therese May grow a set.

Any police not doing their jobs because they fear religious minority immigrant leaders need correcting. These are despicable crimes.

Many posts and replies have been removed. I would suggest that you exercise care in what you post and chose carefully which posts you quote. Some posts which would ordinarily have been removed have not because it would essentially gut the thread. Quoting those posts will get your post removed.

You may even be disappointed to learn that "Girl A" appears to have started out as a willing little pommy slut.

There is no such thing as a willing child. Civilized countries recognize an "age of consent" below which a child can't give consent but rather can be manipulated.

But then what would you know about civilized people, being such a Muslim apologist regardless of atrocities?

Cheers

I understand the age of consent thing...but she was a slut who hung out at the market getting picked up.

I'm not condoning the men at all....but it can't be denied that she, in her own mind regardless of legal definition of "willing" was willing.

Britain is famous for underage sex..it's almost a cultural thing with the kids these days.

"More children are having sex in Britain than in any other country in Europe, according to World Health Organisation figures published on Monday.

Girls outstrip boys in the numbers prepared to have sex aged 15 or younger - leading to 20 of them getting pregnant each day.

The spiralling level of teenage pregnancy not only robs young people of their childhoods but contributes to a vicious circle of family break-up, say experts.

Four out of 10 girls in England have underage sex - more than in any other European country."

Links to these reports and sources of your information?

I suppose Aussie girls are famous for their innocent behavior and saving their virginity for their wedding night? Explains the sheep thing.

Seastallion, how can you possibly call a young girl a slut. If this girl was hanging around the markets she had already been abused, first sexual experience usually sets a pattern for life. This girl wouldn't understand that what she was doing was wrong & more so she'd think that was all she deserved. BUT no men or women have the right to call a child a slut

Charges and verdicts:

• Vikram Singh, 45, of Cannock Road, Aylesbury, was found guilty of four counts of rape and one of administering a substance with intent
  • Asif Hussain, 33, of Hodge Lea, Milton Keynes, was convicted of three counts of rape
  • Arshad Jani, 33, of Cousins Drive, Aylesbury, was found guilty of rape and conspiracy to rape
  • Mohammed Imran, 38, of Springcliffe Street, Bradford, was convicted of three counts of rape, one count of conspiracy to rape and one count of child prostitution
  • Akbari Khan, 36, of Mandeville Road, Aylesbury, was found guilty of two counts of rape, one of administering a substance with intent and conspiracy to rape
  • Taimoor Khan, 29, of Highbridge Road, Aylesbury, was convicted of one count of sexual activity with a child
  • Sajad Ali, 34, of Brockhurst Road, Chesham, was found not guilty of sexual activity with a child
  • Sohail Qamar, 41, of St Anne's Road, Aylesbury, was cleared of two counts of rape, and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
  • Faisal Iqbal, 32, of Pixie Road, Aylesbury, was cleared of rape and sexual activity with a child
  • Harmohan Nangpal, 41, of Langdale Drive, Hayes, was cleared of one count of rape, and one count of sexual activity with a child
  • The jury could not decide on charges against Jerome Joe, 35, of Pightle Crescent, Buckingham. He denied one count of rape and a single count of sexual activity with a child.

I don't normally post twice on threads as one rant is usually enough to get across whatever it is I have to say, the quoted contribution from Chasntong had such an effect that I had to say something else.

It looks fairly innocuous and is just a factual listing of names and verdicts, in reality for me it was much, much more than that. I am not a normally emotional or demonstrative person, I take most things in my stride and get on with it as that is what most of us do. This post had me pretty choked and upset, I think it's fair to say I haven't been able to think of much else this whole afternoon. It has taken quite a while but I reckon I've figured out why it had such a profound effect on me...

Like most people I have become pretty inured to the nasty things in life, we see daily reports of atrocities around the globe with most of them in the name of some noble cause or belief. Yes we even see the reports of the sex monsters and deviants, and again that is just another report on the box or online. It gets us stirred up but we quickly move on to whatever is worthy of our time and deserves our immediate attention.

What Chasntong's post did for me was to put names against that story, it gave just the slightest hint of a personality to the main characters in this vile and sorry tale, it managed to drag this story into my reality.

What a shock for me to realize that this actually happened, that there are actual victims out there who have suffered terribly at the hands of these scum and will probably continue to suffer for the rest of their days!!!

Unfortunately the UK does not have Capital Punishment, it may or may not have been appropriate in this case for the main stream public but I personally would have voted for it. Hopefully the court concerned hands down a record custodial sentence for those found guilty, to me the term "rest of their natural lives" has a good sound to it! Those found guilty appear to have had the benefit of a comfortable life in the UK, if this kind of crime is more "socially acceptable" in their land of birth then an instantaneous flight back there on the day of their release (no matter what age they are) would also be acceptable.

I realize they may well have dependent families in the UK but they have shown scant regard for the children of others, there should be no room for mercy, mitigating factors or leniency when the sentence is handed down.

Finally I may not be resident in the UK now but I hope those that are feel the same way that I do, if they are as upset and disgusted as I am I hope they let their MP's know about it. If society is more vocal about the judiciary and the relevance of their sentencing then maybe something will be done about it.

The message has to get across to these sick people that when caught only the toughest of sentences will be handed down, that one way or another you're life as it was will no longer exist and your suffering will be life long...

Aylesbury child sex abuse trial: Six men found guilty

The offences, which all the defendants denied any involvement in, took place in cars, vans, flats and sometimes the girls' homes in Aylesbury, the court heard.
(7b7 emphasis)

In their homes!

Where were their parents?

Although from the list of names most of these creatures are from a Muslim background, one at least is obviously from a Sikh background and another, whom the jury could not reach a decision upon, from a Christian background.

Of course, that has not stopped some from trying to use these men's abhorrent crime to advance their prejudice against Muslims.

These men did not commit these crimes because of their religion, if any, nor because of their ethnicity.

They did so because they are evil perverts.

As the current investigations into historical abuse cases show; the vile men who sexually abuse children come from all religions and all ethnic groups.

Historical child abuse: Key investigations

Lets not wander here on race or religion lock the fackers up.

Lock them up ?

Take them to Aylesbury Town centre and publicly hang them............Slowly.

With multi language loudspeakers blasting out why they are being hanged.

Agree ... I cant wait till the day when real Europeans with weapon in hands take these scum of the Earth and kick them home where they belong - make it so uncomfortable and threatening for them that they just want to leave ... That goes for these smoochers coming over from Syria and other sh1tholes ...

There is no such thing as a willing child. Civilized countries recognize an "age of consent" below which a child can't give consent but rather can be manipulated.

But then what would you know about civilized people, being such a Muslim apologist regardless of atrocities?

Cheers

Given that different people have different maturity age, you seem to be supporting an individual assessment for age of consent.

Not so long ago it was normal for girls to get married at 13 ( 12 in the middle ages )- are girls less mature now that they can't decide before turning 16, or 18 in some of the USA?

Charges and verdicts:

• Asif Hussain, 33, of Hodge Lea, Milton Keynes, was convicted of three counts of rape
  • Arshad Jani, 33, of Cousins Drive, Aylesbury, was found guilty of rape and conspiracy to rape
  • Mohammed Imran, 38, of Springcliffe Street, Bradford, was convicted of three counts of rape, one count of conspiracy to rape and one count of child prostitution
  • Akbari Khan, 36, of Mandeville Road, Aylesbury, was found guilty of two counts of rape, one of administering a substance with intent and conspiracy to rape
  • Taimoor Khan, 29, of Highbridge Road, Aylesbury, was convicted of one count of sexual activity with a child
  • Sajad Ali, 34, of Brockhurst Road, Chesham, was found not guilty of sexual activity with a child
  • Sohail Qamar, 41, of St Anne's Road, Aylesbury, was cleared of two counts of rape, and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
  • Faisal Iqbal, 32, of Pixie Road, Aylesbury, was cleared of rape and sexual activity with a child
  • Harmohan Nangpal, 41, of Langdale Drive, Hayes, was cleared of one count of rape, and one count of sexual activity with a child
  • The jury could not decide on charges against Jerome Joe, 35, of Pightle Crescent, Buckingham. He denied one count of rape and a single count of sexual activity with a child.

I don't normally post twice on threads as one rant is usually enough to get across whatever it is I have to say, the quoted contribution from Chasntong had such an effect that I had to say something else.

It looks fairly innocuous and is just a factual listing of names and verdicts, in reality for me it was much, much more than that. I am not a normally emotional or demonstrative person, I take most things in my stride and get on with it as that is what most of us do. This post had me pretty choked and upset, I think it's fair to say I haven't been able to think of much else this whole afternoon. It has taken quite a while but I reckon I've figured out why it had such a profound effect on me...

Like most people I have become pretty inured to the nasty things in life, we see daily reports of atrocities around the globe with most of them in the name of some noble cause or belief. Yes we even see the reports of the sex monsters and deviants, and again that is just another report on the box or online. It gets us stirred up but we quickly move on to whatever is worthy of our time and deserves our immediate attention.

What Chasntong's post did for me was to put names against that story, it gave just the slightest hint of a personality to the main characters in this vile and sorry tale, it managed to drag this story into my reality.

What a shock for me to realize that this actually happened, that there are actual victims out there who have suffered terribly at the hands of these scum and will probably continue to suffer for the rest of their days!!!

Unfortunately the UK does not have Capital Punishment, it may or may not have been appropriate in this case for the main stream public but I personally would have voted for it. Hopefully the court concerned hands down a record custodial sentence for those found guilty, to me the term "rest of their natural lives" has a good sound to it! Those found guilty appear to have had the benefit of a comfortable life in the UK, if this kind of crime is more "socially acceptable" in their land of birth then an instantaneous flight back there on the day of their release (no matter what age they are) would also be acceptable.

I realize they may well have dependent families in the UK but they have shown scant regard for the children of others, there should be no room for mercy, mitigating factors or leniency when the sentence is handed down.

Finally I may not be resident in the UK now but I hope those that are feel the same way that I do, if they are as upset and disgusted as I am I hope they let their MP's know about it. If society is more vocal about the judiciary and the relevance of their sentencing then maybe something will be done about it.

The message has to get across to these sick people that when caught only the toughest of sentences will be handed down, that one way or another you're life as it was will no longer exist and your suffering will be life long...

Perfectly understandable you're upset about this OP and the evil caused. Don't forget sexual abuse crime has previously been generally under reported. In 2012 there were a reported 16,000 rapes and 21,000 sexual assaults in England & Wales alone. After the Rotherham Report was released, Muslim heritage criminality has come to the fore with a lot more reporting. Although a larger percentile by population representation, don't forget it is not solely Muslim heritage people committing these horrendous crimes. Here's an example...

Ten men from Midlands and London charged with child sex offences

One, detained in custody is Muslim; the other nine (bailed) are non Muslim..

• Stephen Kelly, 39, of Elm Road in Bournville, Birmingham
  • Peter Joynes, 58, of Canberra Way in Highgate, Birmingham
  • Darren Clegg, 27, of Whitburn Avenue in Great Barr, Birmingham
  • Peter Lowe, 67, of Salisbury Close in Moseley, Birmingham
  • Ronald Potter, 78, of Tippers Lane in Fillongley, near Coventry
  • Ian Prestleton, 53, of High Haden Road in Sandwell, West Midlands
  • Alan Priest, 63, of Holly Road in Rowley Regis, West Midlands
  • Ashley Sherrington, 24, of Dawlish Drive, Stoke-on-Trent
  • Michael Godbold, 58, of Uxbridge Road, Shepherds Bush, London

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-33604257

Edited by simple1

Charges and verdicts:

It is attrocious that the not guilty men had their names and addresses published. Despite being not guilty there will always be the PC nutjobs that will persecute them anyway.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Seastallion, how can you possibly call a young girl a slut. If this girl was hanging around the markets she had already been abused, first sexual experience usually sets a pattern for life. This girl wouldn't understand that what she was doing was wrong & more so she'd think that was all she deserved. BUT no men or women have the right to call a child a slut

Fair call, and I stand corrected.

A couple of things behind the choice of words;

The phrase is a common term bandied around, like "Southern State redneck", "Jihadist thug" or "Asian driver". I first became aware it was a common phrase when the Ibiza reality TV show came out years ago, and was reinforced with the Jersey Girls reality show. So, from me it was unthinking use of a common term. It was inappropriate.

I did explain about a motivating factor for me using the term concerning the difference between a related child over whom the molester has power, and a girl who has been "putting out" anyway. It has been deleted, so I will not elaborate.

I think you underestimate the age at which English children become quite aware, albeit it is legally "not old enough to be aware". Nonetheless, taking advantage of her is despicable.

I regret my choice of words and I apologise to everyone who was offended.

Aylesbury child sex abuse trial: Six men found guilty

The offences, which all the defendants denied any involvement in, took place in cars, vans, flats and sometimes the girls' homes in Aylesbury, the court heard.

(7b7 emphasis)

In their homes!

Where were their parents?

Although from the list of names most of these creatures are from a Muslim background, one at least is obviously from a Sikh background and another, whom the jury could not reach a decision upon, from a Christian background.

Of course, that has not stopped some from trying to use these men's abhorrent crime to advance their prejudice against Muslims.

These men did not commit these crimes because of their religion, if any, nor because of their ethnicity.

They did so because they are evil perverts.

As the current investigations into historical abuse cases show; the vile men who sexually abuse children come from all religions and all ethnic groups.

Historical child abuse: Key investigations

You are correct. Moslem countries and areas within those countries have very different cultures and behaviors. That culture and views will affect their world view, behavior and judgments.

These people are indeed evil perverts. But they target white non-Moslem girls which suggests their cultural and religious views influences their actions.

There are not representative of Moslems or Pakistani's or immigrants to the UK or anywhere else. They are representative of the type of behaviors that come out of certain, usually rural, remote, poor areas of Pakistan and India especially in the behavior to girls who are not family members, not the same religion and therefore not part of their community.

I know many UK based Moslems who will be thoroughly disgusted by these sub-humans and would advocate very severe punishment.

I think hey justify it to themselves because their idea of the perfect man was a rapist who married a 6 year old and who raped her when she was 9, if their scriptures are to be believed.

Correct ... According to the holy Quran the Prophet Muhammed married 9 year old Aisha and he was as such a pheadophile ... Disgusting religion or maybe mental illness ...

The phrase is a common term bandied around, like "Southern State redneck", "Jihadist thug" or "Asian driver". I first became aware it was a common phrase when the Ibiza reality TV show came out years ago, and was reinforced with the Jersey Girls reality show. So, from me it was unthinking use of a common term. It was inappropriate.

I did explain about a motivating factor for me using the term concerning the difference between a related child over whom the molester has power, and a girl who has been "putting out" anyway. It has been deleted, so I will not elaborate.

I think you underestimate the age at which English children become quite aware, albeit it is legally "not old enough to be aware". Nonetheless, taking advantage of her is despicable.

"offended" ... You think others get offended like muslims that cry everytime something gets against them (your people) ... ?

You cant apologize your way out of this one - I suspect you might condone what happend to this girl and that disgust me so much - save your apology for the pheadophile prophet

Edited by Kannikapor88

The only thing they do not tell you that this sex ring was in the Muslim sector of the UK!

This is a phenomena perpetrated, I understand, by a small subset of men from a particularly backward region of Pakistan. This is the common factor that links the vast majority of the perpetrators. Therefore, they are also a small subset of the Muslim community in the UK.

A small subset, rubbish, in Rotherham there was 1400 Known cases of sexual depravity committed by those of a certain religion. Yet strangely only 6 men have stood trial for their crimes against these young white girls. Why have no others appeared in court,very simple, the PC authorities would still like to play down the numbers for the sake of community relations, couple this with the unwillingness of the Muslim community at large, to help in bringing these animals to justice. One thing you have to give the Muslims credit for is they stick by their own, unlike the apologist on this thread.

what was their religion?

The report I read said all 6 were Asian.

UK media needs to be more specific, since Asia is a big place encompassing very different cultures. In this case, they were all West/South Asians.

Initially, I thought Asians = Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, Singaporeans, etc..and was shocked.

"offended" ... You think others get offended like muslims that cry everytime something gets against them (your people) ... ?

You cant apologize your way out of this one - I suspect you might condone what happend to this girl and that disgust me so much - save your apology for the pheadophile prophet

Actually I appreciated his apology. To me, what he said was OTT and I was offended for the girl and I jumped his bones hard. It always feels better to me to have someone back off, and once there's a true apology I'm man enough to accept it.

Cheers.

Cheers

I understand the age of consent thing...but she was a slut who hung out at the market getting picked up.

I'm not condoning the men at all....but it can't be denied that she, in her own mind regardless of legal definition of "willing" was willing.

Britain is famous for underage sex..it's almost a cultural thing with the kids these days.

"More children are having sex in Britain than in any other country in Europe, according to World Health Organisation figures published on Monday.

Girls outstrip boys in the numbers prepared to have sex aged 15 or younger - leading to 20 of them getting pregnant each day.

The spiralling level of teenage pregnancy not only robs young people of their childhoods but contributes to a vicious circle of family break-up, say experts.

Four out of 10 girls in England have underage sex - more than in any other European country."

Links to these reports and sources of your information?

I suppose Aussie girls are famous for their innocent behavior and saving their virginity for their wedding night? Explains the sheep thing.

You want to clarify what you mean there mate? Wouldn't matter if she was from China, Russia or Timbuktu she is a minor who was sexually abused by multiple men (gutlless dogs that deserve to be shot). I don't know what your comment about Aussie girls is meant to convey. The sheep thing is a worn out nasty cliche that is always directed at New Zealanders nothing to do with Australia... @$$

The report I read said all 6 were Asian.

UK media needs to be more specific, since Asia is a big place encompassing very different cultures. In this case, they were all West/South Asians.

Initially, I thought Asians = Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, Singaporeans, etc..and was shocked.

Well the UK press write for the UK people and Asian definitely includes that area for them.

And may mean there very specifically to them..

They are running out of collective nouns perhaps, as they get deemed non-PC quite quickly.