I don't understand?

moose7117

I have always wondered what any Thais would do if a Farang smacked another Farang.

If the 2 farangs were completely distant from the Thais around them (ie not friends or customers) the Thais will stand back and watch them. They will have a good laugh and will not intervene. If it gets out of control someone will call the Police and then both farangs will get charged. It is a no win situation.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timing is everything. I'd bet a weeks wages she was on the game at some period of her life. The drunk was just too late. If girls in gogo's aren't available they shouldn't be there, or at the very least expect others to figure she is on the make.

Which bar was this, I am on my way now.... Maybe my luck will be in ......

I think I am on your wave length r the b . I have a cushion that gets put on my chair every time I go to my local pub and I get groped when this happens by a lady boy. Just a Thai thing but one day I will complain about this behaviour , been going on for over a year now and twice a week.

Mmm the guy takes his wife to an establishment where punters can choose the underprivileged members of Thai society by a number- to pay for ( lets face it abusing their bodies ) sex.

Prostitution is not good- can you imagine what the girls / boys must go through.

The sooner the day Thailand closes down every bar and knocking shop the better- and don't give me that rubbish that this drives the economy .

Just close your eyes - think about some horrible sweaty bloke pounding the hell out of you. Then of course- the next 15 in the evening .

I just hate TV members who say they arrive in Thailand for the women- just when did exploiting the local population become acceptable ?

Dirtbag needs to have some decency , got many fish in the sea, get your own you cheap bastard,leave other guys girls alone, i'm sure you wouldn't mind someone grab assing your girl, just after you paid her bar fine hey.....looser

It is all about country's culture...

In Latinoamerica.....somebody will be kill..

In Brazil...if it is Carnival...everything can happens on a dance floor...

In the US.......nobody will care about...

In Italy .....women will crush men's balls...and laugh

In Russia.....never will happens.....even drunk..

In Thailand...will be posted on Thaivisa

Firstly, "A reputable part of Pattaya" is an oxymoron.

Secondly, I doubt very much my wife would allow me inside a go-go bargigglem.gif

It's a shame you have such restrictions. While I could go to a go-go bar, it is highly unlikely that my wife would.

I haven't even read the op post fully but what respectable lady would want to go into a go go bar full stop?

Maybe she used to work there but no one should be grabbing her

I'd had smacked the drunk idiot straight away & made sure he knew he'd been hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always wondered what any Thais would do if a Farang smacked another Farang.

Is a Farang not taking his life in his hands grabbing a Thai ladies behind? It only takes one security guy

to see it, and he will act immediately with other security guys from neighbouring bars joining in.

I tend to stay away from bars which think they need security.

In some bars, grabbing the girls is not only accepted, but encouraged. Of course, a drunken sot, or just an FNC, may not know the difference. They may think any girl in a girlie bar is for sale--been in many where that is true. A stern reminder she is not working there should suffice, for a one-time infraction.

Many years ago in the PI, a buddy of mine grabbed the butt of the girl who was with me. She looked shocked, but I just smiIed and said, "Well, you do have a nice ass." Later that night after an argument about me not caring for her, she locked herself in the bathroom and slit her wrist. This was our second date, the first time she was in my apartment. Needless to say, there was no relationship; at least from my perspective.

The moral of this story; the feelings of more than one party in this situation needs to be considered.

I haven't even read the op post fully but what respectable lady would want to go into a go go bar full stop?

Maybe she used to work there but no one should be grabbing her

I'd had smacked the drunk idiot straight away & made sure he knew he'd been hit

Is a Farang not taking his life in his hands grabbing a Thai ladies behind? It only takes one security guy

to see it, and he will act immediately with other security guys from neighbouring bars joining in.

I tend to stay away from bars which think they need security.

In some bars, grabbing the girls is not only accepted, but encouraged. Of course, a drunken sot, or just an FNC, may not know the difference. They may think any girl in a girlie bar is for sale--been in many where that is true. A stern reminder she is not working there should suffice, for a one-time infraction.

Many years ago in the PI, a buddy of mine grabbed the butt of the girl who was with me. She looked shocked, but I just smiIed and said, "Well, you do have a nice ass." Later that night after an argument about me not caring for her, she locked herself in the bathroom and slit her wrist. This was our second date, the first time she was in my apartment. Needless to say, there was no relationship; at least from my perspective.

The moral of this story; the feelings of more than one party in this situation needs to be considered.

Good post, I never go into bars being a non drinker. and I do understand what you are saying, but anytime I have walked

past a bar, I always said to myself, that if I was a monger, I would never go into a bar with security men at the doors, because

I know that Thais don't fight one to one, and if your bill was padded and you refuse to pay the extra, you would need to take on about six of them.

I have had a number of "incidents" where someone else believed he was better than me and thought it was acceptable to touch my "companion"

I do not believe it makes any difference if she was a wife, gf or a hooker. She was with another man, therefore she is not to be touched.

I would have done the very same thing, and take out a few tooth to make sure dumb ass would not do it again.

If one was to do something like this in the West, he would be knocked out.

If someone was to do something like this in a Thai club, he would most likely be shot, or stabbed.

Taking your wife to a go go? What next, taking her to war?

I know, it's the thing to do now, as I see men here in Toronto bringing their gf's to strip clubs, as if it's a regular club/nite out

No unsuspecting woman should be grabbed, but lets use some common sense.

To answer the op, the husband should have explained to the azzwhole "nicely" to apologize. If not. SECURITY!

Edited by Friendly Stranger

I know, it's the thing to do now, as I see men here in Toronto bringing their gf's to strip clubs, as if it's a regular club/nite out

What is wrong with taking wife to a gogo?

not everyone lives boring sex lifethumbsup.gif

Not married, but I guess different strokes for different folks. I just think before going in there one must think "what can possibly go wrong".

I don't see myself as be naive or prude, just not thinking it's appropriate and there are other ways to spice things up. That's if there was a need for this lol.

Edited by Friendly Stranger

Not married, but I guess different strokes for different folks. I just think before going in there one must think "what can possibly go wrong".

I don't see myself as be naive or prude, just not thinking it's appropriate and there are other ways to spice things up. That's if there was a need for this lol.

Besides wife may be liking another girl, i do not see anything going wrong.

But do need to account for an occasional numb nuts who might think its OK to touch someone else's woman

Sure there are other ways to spice up sex life, some say letting wife use dildo on husband does the trick, but personally i am old fashionedlaugh.png

A friend of mine had something similar happen. At a disco and a drunk Russian tries to hit on his missus and when politely knocked back, decides to start a one sided argument in Russian and then take a free toke on the sheesha at the table.

The missus points out that the sheesha is hers, Russian responds with an assumed mouthful of profanities and throws half a glass of Vodka in her face.

Missus removes the condom from the beer she is drinking and smashes it across his head, a friend of hers takes off hershoe and beats him about the head and punches his groin while he's on the floor, husband orders another beer from the waitress as she's passing.

Russian dragged from the place by security staff with multiple contusions to his head and an apparently sore pair of nuts.......sorted. coffee1.gif

A friend of mine had something similar happen. At a disco and a drunk Russian tries to hit on his missus and when politely knocked back, decides to start a one sided argument in Russian and then take a free toke on the sheesha at the table.

The missus points out that the sheesha is hers, Russian responds with an assumed mouthful of profanities and throws half a glass of Vodka in her face.

Missus removes the condom from the beer she is drinking and smashes it across his head, a friend of hers takes off hershoe and beats him about the head and punches his groin while he's on the floor, husband orders another beer from the waitress as she's passing.

Russian dragged from the place by security staff with multiple contusions to his head and an apparently sore pair of nuts.......sorted. coffee1.gif

That's more like it.

Well done to her

In Udon, had a guy approach my gf in a local bar on the street (not a bar that Thais don't like to be in, just a friends place - no 'workers'). He cock blocked me and asked her right across from our table where we were eating, to gf, how much for short time. She of course tried to wind it down, and I said that I was talking with my gf, could you please let us continue our conversation. He ignored me completely, but gf did me proud. I assumed he's been indoctrinated in Pattaya, as up here there are places for that kind of thing, but not everywhere.

End outcome was no trouble and he moved on and I didn't cause any issues either - I actually felt good that people like her, but that was a bit too much up front for my liking. There is enough fun to be had around here if that's what you're looking for, but to pick on another guys girl is a bit silly and potentially dangerous. Only ever happened that one time, but it stayed in my mind just the same. Like there is a shortage of short time or something? If you want a relationship then it's a different game than pointing to a girl and throwing money at her. They're not the same kind of people and feel it's a little bit more than just insulting the girl, even if my feelings don't count.