Personal Driver

nyk1811

Hi @ all,

we are interested in a personal driver on a monthly base, does anybody has any recommendation and can somebody help to give us an idea about how much THB we are talking about per month to hire a drive (without car or with car).

Thanks,

NYK

Much depends on your location and the times you require a driver. Also if you just want somebody to drive you around or a propper chauffeur.

My best guess is starting at 15,000 and top driver 40 k. Provinces surely less .

We pay ours THB 15,000/month, he is on call whenever we need him and gets 1 day off per week. If you have a Thai wife/girlfriend get her to put an advertisement in the Pattaya job centre, which costs THB500. We interviewed 6 out of the first 15 who responded until we found the right one.

Its on the small road behind Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang which goes down to Third Road. Dont think my wife went there, she just called them up, and the job seekers just look on line for vacancies. We also got a nanny from there, and both have worked out great so far (but time will tell) lol. They have a website which you can Google for more info.