Kerry implores Congress to back Iran nuclear deal

webfact

"....a final agreement has not yet been reached."...on what?

This part of the discussion about the agreement is about the side agreements between the IAEA and Iran.

Are you now claiming these side deals do not exist or they haven't been agreed to by Iran and the IAEA? What are you saying or is that just another one liner.

Kerry needs to come up with some answers for Congress. He hasn't done a very good job of selling this idiocy.

You're the self proclaimed expert on the agreement. What does the agreement say about the side deals?

Er Chuck, I'm quoting from your links.

Didn't you read them?

"....a final agreement has not yet been reached."...on what?

This part of the discussion about the agreement is about the side agreements between the IAEA and Iran.

Are you now claiming these side deals do not exist or they haven't been agreed to by Iran and the IAEA? What are you saying or is that just another one liner.

Kerry needs to come up with some answers for Congress. He hasn't done a very good job of selling this idiocy.

You're the self proclaimed expert on the agreement. What does the agreement say about the side deals?

Er Chuck, I'm quoting from your links.

Didn't you read them?

You responded to a comment I queried that went:

What of the IAEA having to accept soil samples from the Parchin nuclear site taken by the Iranians?

And your own link said that this has not been agreed upon.

Do keep up.

Edited by Chicog