How come none of these big hotels contact you in UK to work in kitchen as kitchen steward?

I applied about 6 times to Hilton

Do you have the right to live and work in the UK or the EU? If you don't, they are not going to reply to you.

HR at hotels like the Hilton get hundreds and hundreds of emailed applications every day from people with no right of abode. They cannot afford to pay someone to reply to such emails.

• 2 months later...

How come none of these big hotels contact you in UK to work in kitchen as kitchen steward?

I applied about 6 times to Hilton

Do you have the right to live and work in the UK or the EU? If you don't, they are not going to reply to you.

HR at hotels like the Hilton get hundreds and hundreds of emailed applications every day from people with no right of abode. They cannot afford to pay someone to reply to such emails.

Sorry

I meant I was looking to work as Kitchen Steward in Thailand or maybe China or Japan and not England as I am British Citizen in England.

Depends on best salary they would pay you.

A kitchen steward is human resource speak for kitchen porter or pot washer/ cleaner.its the bottom of the food chain in hotels why in gods name would they

want you.

Because in Gods name I am the best Kitchen Steward that ever lived and nice bloke aswell